• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 4, 2018
The Persona 5 vs. Royal thing wouldn't be so bad if there was some sort of upgrade path. That's the reason I haven't bothered with purchasing Royal, I put 120 hours into P5. Otherwise, the list seems pretty good even if I own a number of the titles.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
This is insanely good value. It was already great but now it's even better.
I already own most of those games but to those who don't it's amazing.

GamingCJ

Apr 14, 2019
FFXV Royal Edition is a really nice move. Bought it day one and didn't want to pay again for all those story DLCs

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
So can we buy out 100% PS+ games?I know we had a thread maybe 2 months back but can someone check Vampyr and see if you added it to your library, do you still have the option to buy it?

I just don't want to miss a future Playstation store sale when shit is like $1-$5 to own. (Its happened before)

Last edited:

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
It's crazy how much they're giving away day one with PS5.

You could have given away God of War + Bloodbourne alone, but instead there's something like 20 good games incoming without an additional fee/sub.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Royal Edition hype! Grateful now that I kept putting off buying any of the DLC, lmao. Will hopefully be able to continue where I left off to get the Platinum... then do New Game + to see all the new content.

Super cool too that they're adding Crash. I've got a physical copy but it'll be nice to not have to pop the disc in to play.

Would probably give Black Ops a try too, I suppose. The first Black Ops is my favorite in the series, not that that means much since I rarely play Call of Duty.

just keep in mind you still have to buy Episode Ardyn, it's not included with Royal IIRC

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Do vanilla FFXV saves transfer to the Royal edition? I stopped playing about halfway through.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Me: Sony give us Royal not base version

Sony: Ok here final fantasy 15 Royal

Me: Wait not that Royal.

Serein

Mar 7, 2018
Awesome. I've never played a Crash game (outside of that bit at the start of Uncharted 4) so I'll certainly give the N Sane trilogy a go.

TaKeRx

Oct 25, 2017
Is this through the life of PS5 or limited time only? For example, can I login to my friend's PS5, redeem this and then play on my PS4?

Great list of games, although I own about 35% of them.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Is this Sony's answer to Game Pass at launch since Ps Now is not available worldwide?

I think it's fantastic.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Wow...that's a metric fuckload of very good games. I also don't have a lot of these either, so that's pretty dope that they're instantly part of the collection.

Hopefully I'll have a PS5 to use these on, lol.

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
It's crazy how much they're giving away day one with PS5.

You could have given away God of War + Bloodbourne alone, but instead there's something like 20 good games incoming without an additional fee/sub.
a vast majority of the games have been on ps plus before, so they're likely already in the backlog of many ps4 players

but this is a nice play towards people who were not on ps4 this generation, and i do appreciate the handful of new games that haven't been on plus before

jungomitis

Apr 8, 2020
Time to play some games I missed out and it's great that I can kinda own them!
This list is really great, especially for those who missed the PS4. Sony should advertise this more

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
This really is cool. Any game I own here, I own on physical, so I will definitely take advantage of downloading them on here and get the digital benefits of switching between games.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
a vast majority of the games have been on ps plus before, so they're likely already in the backlog of many ps4 players

but this is a nice play towards people who were not on ps4 this generation, and i do appreciate the handful of new games that haven't been on plus before
I think only 8 of them have been on PS+. But yeah, amazing bundles, especially for new people.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Now everyone who will subbing PS+ Collection & haven't played Days Gone, will finally play it eventually...

WindingValuableEwe-size_restricted.gif

I like the game more than Horizon.
This is me, I will finally get to play it. 😁

BitterFig

Oct 30, 2017
The idea of a rotating library is so unappealing to me. That's why I let both my gamepass and psnow subs laps.

I was about to cancel my ps+ subscription too but it's too good of a deal for ps5 owners. I'm down for one more year.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Today has been a much, much welcome day of treats Sony wise - gave me good vibes about my preorder

No Man's Sky update, Bugsnax for free, PS+ Voidheart and now Crash for free

Good times

Maverick-Swe

Nov 26, 2017
Sweden
Why not include ps+ Collection in Ps Now? Is Sony discontinuing Ps Now or why the no talk? Grandma with little Tim will be confused in the game store when they ask the clerk what's the difference between Ps+ and Ps now.

There's no more clear difference between the two.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda bounced off FFXV at launch but I've been jonesing to play the Royal version after the FFXVI trailer so this is exciting news!

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Crash is a great get. Didn't get it cz I knew I would suck at it.

now I can suck at it guilt free lol

Don't think I have played Black ops 3 either. Don't care much about the MP but will definitely check out the SP