• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you switch?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • No

Votes: 259 69.1%
  • I don't play competitive games but yes

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • I don't play competitive games but no

Votes: 76 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pksu

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Also anyone who says "I barely ran into cheaters, it's completely safe." are wrong. Cheaters don't do 360 bunnyjump noscopes 7/24 to show them they are cheating. They mostly try to do it discreetly. Slight speed hacks, slight aim hacks, walls, AR hacks sometimes are pretty much present in nearly every comp PC game. Besides LoL. I heard they have a great anti cheat system.
Yeah right. Just the *feeling* that someone might cheat isn't really enough for me. People called me a cheater on competitive CSGO multiple times and it felt great every time.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
From my 20 years of PC experience most people calling other people cheaters just aren't that good at the games they're playing.

I've been playing CS for 15 years and have been called a cheater countless times. Sure there are some but most people just aren't used to good kb/m players (especially now that console players see them the first time).

It's far less prevalent than you would think reading on console ERA.

So no i wouldn't change platforms.

ToKre

Mar 11, 2018
not a chance, why would i ever leave a Platform that is better in every way for one that contest it in 1 thing only,.

Status
Not open for further replies.