• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
This is really a big deal for me. I'm still upset the Bruins lost a few years ago, I'm pissed the Hurricanes organization chose to be absolutely classless this season. Still hope this franchise needs to head back home before it's all said and done.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
...because Hartford still had the team name for years. It's also a bigger market than Carolina. I don't know if you've had the same experience losing a team, but it's not great.
They couldn't get a new arena and the place was a dump. They wore the old jerseys and played a song. Still isn't classless lmao

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Ban McAvoy! Kampfer scores! First playoff goal.

M9AG8.gif

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: unnecessary hostility towards another member
I'm pissed the Hurricanes organization chose to be absolutely classless this season. Still hope this franchise needs to head back home before it's all said and done.

That wasn't why they moved. Again, it sounds like you're either not a dedicated fan or just uneducated. It still stings for a lot of people.

We never got another team.

The franchise moved. They are paying homage. How's that classless

Sanjuro

I can see why no one likes you here, including me. You're a massive asshole that resorts to shitting on people unnecessarily. Can't wait until you start falsely accusing people of shit.

Take your fucking ball and go home man.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
it's just some rich dudes hitting a puck around on ice for fun, no need to get personal here.

i like this Svechnikov fella atm, haven't really watched him play before.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Sanjuro

I can see why no one likes you here, including me. You're a massive asshole that resorts to shitting on people unnecessarily. Can't wait until you start falsely accusing people of shit.

Take your fucking ball and go home man.

I've never been an asshole to any member here or have ever falsely accused anyone of anything. Everyone in this community should feel equally welcome watching the games and posting with friends. That's pretty much what I've been always about. I don't have a problem, or dislike the person you are quoting. I'm trying to explain why it's a big deal to lose the team you grew up rooting for.

I just don't get it. I'm settling in to relax and watch my team play and you post something incredibly hateful and inappropriate. Why would you do that?

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
it's just some rich dudes hitting a puck around on ice for fun, no need to get personal here.

i like this Svechnikov fella atm, haven't really watched him play before.
It's the North (where the TRUE hockey fans are!!!) vs. the South (where they hate hockey yet STEAL OUR TEAMS ANYWAY!!!) and the South must pay for their crimes for just existing!!!

/typical tradtionalist hockey fan

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
It's the North (where the TRUE hockey fans are!!!) vs. the South (where they hate hockey yet STEAL OUR TEAMS ANYWAY!!!) and the South must pay for their crimes for just existing!!!

/typical tradtionalist hockey fan
You mean you actually are a hockey fan from Texas and not some Canadian that likes the Stars?

I know you're from Texas since you are also a Spurs and Cowboys fan.

Oct 27, 2017
I was throwing a temper tantrum in the kitchen because of dinner preparation issues, but then the Canes scored and I felt immediately better.

I've never in my life actively disliked or rooted against a professional sports team to the level I currently loathe the Bruins haha. I am the very definition of a bitter, salty Leafs fan but my god I will be (temporarily) miserable if the Bruins even make it to the final.

I don't even really know or care for the team (straight ambivalence) but please Canes, I don't give two shits about what happens after this but please beat the Bruins.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
Marchand actually stopped his teammate from getting in trouble. He really is a good boy. #Reformed

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
You don't think the second is a penalty?

Edit: to clarify, he rotates and tosses an elbow into the face. That isn't protecting yourself during a hit.

I'm just saying that only one of these things is apparently a penalty. It is sarcasm bc there should have been two calls.

But if one was going to get a pass it should have been Hamilton. You have a little Patriot avatar so I don't expect you to understand.