• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Fleury is fantastic but he's always got one of those unbelievably stupid mistakes just waiting to happen at the worst time

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Vegas is absolutely one of those "big, fast" teams that gets away with soooooooo much in part thanks to their style

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
That was just poetic... couple of missed maybe calls, missed hack to the face call, Price keeping them in the game and then Fleury fucks up and Anderson & Byron steal it... So good.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
e1FpdJq.png

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YES! That victory was totally stolen, but we'll take it. The refs seriously put the whistles away on some dangerous plays. Like I don't buy they didn't see that high stick, it was right where the play was.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
I love everything about that OT goal. Phenomenal play from Byron and Anderson. KK now with a two-game point streak :)

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I am still bitter about 2018 when the Jets were better than the Knights but MAF played out of his fucking mind for 4 games, almost single-handedly beating the Jets... and then immediately played like shit in the Finals.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017