• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
first game i watch in forever and Ceci is on it ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
4tqbos.jpg

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah it's going to be early season "the coaches haven't yelled at us enough to remember how to play suffocating defense" style for a while, nice.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
From NHL66 stream. I don't believe this at all. I recall the stream having quite a few racist trumpers spamming in it. My guess it they want to avoid that as much as possible.

Oh damn. I didn't know you used it. I kinda agree. They were terrible last season. Mods and Maddog refused to take a stance on any of the stuff, just a blanket "don't talk politics"

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Yeah Altitude is not on Comcast so I have no choice.

Ahhh yes the HFBoards approach.

It's getting more and more difficult to let Trumpers talk online. I love it.

I just refuse to pay $30 AUD a month for a service that doesn't work as well as I'd like, when there's an alternative. I pay for tv, they show a hockey game. Just one per day lol. Stupid Australia >_<

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I'm looking forward to this Canadian division. HNIC is now all Canada, and there's some power house offense in that div. Poor Ottawa is going to get destroyed.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
hahaha fucking Mathews is such a sieve.

the back check on that 2-1 short handed was Danny Heatley like.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
It's early in the season but I'm ready to call the Leafs the worst team in the North