• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
giphy.gif

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Gonna repeat it.

Do. Not. Blame. The refs.

Score more than one Touchdown and literally none of it matters. You fucking hack frauds.

God dammit I hate this team so much.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): inflammatory comments
Lost by .2 in fantasy cause Stafford didn't get the ball back. Here's hoping the Green Bay plane crashes when they fly next cowards

Edit - Clearly this is in jest why anyone would think this is serious is beyond me

Last edited:

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
LET'S GO REFS!

We had no interest in winning the game ourselves so the boys in stripes brought it home for us

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Complete horseshit. I don't care how much I'd get fined I would call these fucking refs out after this game if I was Flowers, Stafford, Patricia and every Lions player.

And Flowers has NEVER been called for hands to the face his entire career before today.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Worst 6-1 team of all time? They are a 6 win team for a season type team w/o bullshit.

Even broke ass Rodgers knows

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
IMO these refs should be sat for a while to get retrained. Normally it's hard to put a loss on referees, but that loss was on the referees.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, that's one of the bigger screw-jobs I've seen in recent memory. Packers had no business winning.

We don't need more replay. We just need legit repercussions for blown calls like that, which will never happen because the refs are thin skinned cunts.

That's not why it won't happen - really simplistic way of looking at it.

Refs would be fine with more replay, I bet.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Officiating needs to get fixed quick.

I wonder when refs make terrible calls like that if they are disciplined or something for it by their organization?

grand

Oct 25, 2017
We were on the receiving end last week against the Cowboys with some calls that were even worse than this game

It's the circle of life

Although I do think there's a larger conversation here because the officiating as a whole this year has been subpar despite having full time officials
Actually the NFL got rid of the full-time officials starting this year. Apparently it was only a temporary experiment.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
And New York isn't the answer, they don't even overturn obvious PIs. not sure what they can do other than let the coaches challenge any and all calls and missed calls. its ridiculous they basically handed this game to Green Bay.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
So why wouldn't Green Bay try and get 1 more play off before the field goal? That way in case you didn't get the touchdown you could get the feildgoal. I would rather have an extra chanc at scoring.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Man, the refs this year have been all time awful.

We need to implement some sort of fine for blown calls, that or this mythical NY office needs to correct these in real time, this is fucking ruining game after game

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I'll forever cite the "Touchdownterception" game against the Seahawks as the reason why it's hard for me to feel too bad when the refs help us out