Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Refs are so bad in the NFL that every you should be able to challenge every flag.
Belichick thought of that a decade ago. Coaches aren't dumb enough to let someone like Bill have that advantage. He runs circles around everyone as it is.

"When you have two challenges, I don't see anything wrong with the concept of 'you can challenge any two plays that you want,'" Belichick said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN. "I understand that judgment calls are judgment calls, but to say that an important play can't be reviewed, I don't think that's really in the spirit of trying to get everything right and making sure the most important plays are officiated properly.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan

Barry Sanders opinion>>>>>>>>>yours

Barry even admits that the Lions could have and should have played better in that tweet. And frankly they're both opinions, I don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying that the refs don't deserve to get a TON of shit for what they did tonight, they obviously do. But I'm not going to let the Lions' litany of mistakes off the hook because of that either. Again, those bad calls don't matter and may not even have happened if even one of those field goals was a TD instead. Maybe the reffing would have become that much worse, fine whatever, but I can't look at that game and genuinely feel like we were a good team that got screwed.

We were a mediocre team with a few good plays that got screwed. I'm not interested in us being a mediocre team that's likely out of the playoff picture now. No fans of this team should be.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Why do the refs keeping ruining Packers games? It's not even REFS RIG TO FAVOR THE PACK, it's just man, this is getting nauseating.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Barry even admits that the Lions could have and should have played better in that tweet. And frankly they're both opinions, I don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying that the refs don't deserve to get a TON of shit for what they did tonight, they obviously do. But I'm not going to let the Lions' litany of mistakes off the hook because of that either. Again, those bad calls don't matter and may not even have happened if even one of those field goals was a TD instead. Maybe the reffing would have become that much worse, fine whatever, but I can't look at that game and genuinely feel like we were a good team that got screwed.

We were a mediocre team with a few good plays that got screwed. I'm not interested in us being a mediocre team that's likely out of the playoff picture now. No fans of this team should be.
My goodness you are sad. I'm glad to not be you.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Only coming in here to ask - Why the fuck did the refs give Packers this game. That was atrocious. Like fuck all the way off

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
My goodness you are sad. I'm glad to not be you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can be mad at the refs, I'll be mad at the lions. We're both still going to be watching and judging one of those two groups in subsequent weeks. I really don't think it's that far out of line to not be happy with how the Lions played.

In all of our years posting here, I can't remember a time Doorman was happy about the Lions
In all my years of posting here, the Lions haven't exactly given me a lot to be happy about.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Have to wonder if these were the same refs from the GB-DAL game with the same "hands to face" call

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's an old reference to the other site when we were a weird blind spot for moderation except for one or two mods that were actively NFL fans.

In reality it just meant we got to be slightly bigger assholes to each other but that's it.

Ahh I wasn't super active in the NFL threads in the old world but I would seriously hope that posts like that don't get bans or shit like that, clearly in jest after your team loses wether it be fantasy or real life but who knows

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
I can't wait until the Lions owns the soft ass Packers at Ford Field. They probably won't go to the playoffs, but they are better than that trash team.

Oct 29, 2017

You do know two teams were playing? Both teams made plays and made mistakes. Only one was punished by bad officials.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait until the Lions owns the soft ass Packers at Ford Field. They probably won't go to the playoffs, but they are better than that trash team.
Congrats on your asterisk of a win again. Don't worry teams will start to expose your soft ass team
vuvpsBU.png

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh I wasn't super active in the NFL threads in the old world but I would seriously hope that posts like that don't get bans or shit like that, clearly in jest after your team loses wether it be fantasy or real life but who knows

I'm not a moderator but the only "taboo" around here in the community itself that actually exists is probably wishing or cheering for injuries.

Unless they're a child or domestic abuser anyway (Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc.)