• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shanahan has been outscored 0-46 in Q4 of his two SB appearances. Disgraceful.

Congratulations to ChiefsEra. Enjoy this wonderful evening.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Lmao. Not gonna lie, I was dreading the hot takes here in Boston if the 49ers won. Half the city would have said we should have kept Jimmy G over Brady despite us winning it just last year and being close to winning it the year before too.

Jimmy came off a serious injury this year, he did enough. Hopefully the 49ers are like the Pats in that they can lose a Super Bowl and actually be good the next year. There's been so many teams recently who lost the Super Bowl and just suck the next few years.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Grats to KC. Something tells me Mahomes is gonna be running this league for awhile.

Niners fans shouldn't be too sad. To get to the superbowl this early in the rebuild is something to be proud of.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Andy: 'Down by a couple of scores, you got to jump on it.'

😢

I'm not crying. Ohh, McNabb and TO.

Don't let Belicheck fool you. Sometimes, it takes decades to have luck and learning meet together at the right time.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
"Just run the ball" is easier said than done is obvious run situations. Once the Niners defense couldn't contain quick drives, the game opens back up and being one dimensional just isn't as easy as it looks. 😂

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest comeback team in playoff history. I'm shaking like a leaf but the team looked cool as a cucumber.

Niners, your team was fantastic and proved you deserved to be in this game. Kudos to your fans and I'm confident you have a bright future ahead.

Williams MVP.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I remember all those Falcons fans trying to warn SF about Shananhan. Now Lynch is going to wonder if he made the right hire.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Man the rules were always to have one Bay Area sports team get the chip for a number of years. That's the law. That's in stone.

FOH at all of this.