• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
Ps classics sale? The strengthens the ps5 backwards compatibility rumor in my mind.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
It's a dungeon crawler with randomly generated maps. You control Chocobo and a partner with classic FF job classes facing classic FF enemies listening to beautiful classic FF music.

It's a very charming game, but it can be hard if you don't grind, though.
Thanks for the reply!
I've loved FF since I was a kid so it may be a purchase, will check some reviews.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I really wanted to enjoy this opportunity to get me Samurai Warriors 4, but apparently only the side version 4-II is on sale. I hear the story is different and puts way too many characters to the side, is it still worth it without the original SW4?

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Is the Valkyria Chronicles 4 dlc any good? Worth the extra couple bucks for the complete edition?

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
I got Darkstalkers Resurrection, Capcom Fighting Evolution and Capcom Vs SNK 2 for 7 bucks and some change on ps3. Score.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
really tempted for Nier, first time in a long time that it is discounted... but I still have a huge backlog, trying to catch up with it.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
How good are 3 and 5 persona ryhtm games compared to 4? Really liked 4 but I remember reading 3 and 5 were bare bones compared to 4 worth it at this price?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I am looking at Left Alive. Has SE done anything to make it better?

They've done some quality of life fixes if I remember. I think the general consensus was that the game had more fundamental flaws than patching could really fix though. Seems like it got a tad better, but I dunno if its worth it even at $20, thats up to you haha

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Finally picked up Judgment for $30, Definitely want to play this first before diving into my Yakuza series playthrough before 7 comes out since its completely separate and i don't want to be burned out for it since it takes place in the exact same area as the Yakuza games.

Schopenhauer

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up picking up Lost Child and am seriously surprised by how good it is. Outside of most of the designs, which I hate minus shirtless Enoch, the game is a really solid dungeon crawler.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bought:
My Hero: One's Justice
428: Shibuya Scramble
Punch Line

I was only looking at the PS4 sales and didn't realize I missed some Vita stuff, like the Curry God game and Muramasa Rebirth dlc. I wasn't aware Suikoden 1 & 2 were also on sale, so I might grab all these before the sale ends.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Bought Judgment. It will be the nice cap off to my current Yakuza playthrough (I have the entire main Yakuza series at this point).

xillyriax

Game Test Analyst
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California, USA
How good are 3 and 5 persona rhythm games compared to 4? Really liked 4 but I remember reading 3 and 5 were bare-bones compared to 4 worth it at this price?
Well you get all three at that price
There's no story mode for neither of the two so expect to complete it in ~5 hrs. They are easy plats though.
IMO the music remixes in 3 are better than those in 5

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might finally get Code Vein for that price.

The demo didn't wow me, but I did enjoy what I played.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I have now purchased Gradius V four times...

Also, I guess i already owned 1942 Joint Strike. the purchase button changed to download to your PS3s. lol

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Just wanted to say that Utawarerumono Mask of Deception & Mask of Truth for $15 total is a fantastic deal. If you like SRPG/Tactics games, can tolerate anime visual novel sections, and can appreciate some magnificent fantasy worldbuilding stacked with political intrigue it's definitely worth looking into. The soundtrack is absolutely glorious as well.

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Just wanted to say that Utawarerumono Mask of Deception & Mask of Truth for $15 total is a fantastic deal. If you like SRPG/Tactics games, can tolerate anime visual novel sections, and can appreciate some magnificent fantasy worldbuilding stacked with political intrigue it's definitely worth looking into. The soundtrack is absolutely glorious as well.

Do you have to watch the anime first?

Status
Not open for further replies.