• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
20190514-00000029-dal-000-3-view.jpg

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was dying listening to Meltzer basically recite the "honor and shame" meme when talking about business agreements in Japan on WOR yesterday.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that Moxley podcast is the best wresting podcast episode since Punk's with Cabana. He said so much, damn.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
30 minutes in and this interview is fantastic.

Biggest take away is that WWE is a complete shit show backstage and vince is the most out of touch idiot around.

The fact jericho confirms everything that's said in how disorganised and demoralising the company is is very telling.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I liked the part about him being a professional wrestler and not an actor who would probably be better at just reading scripts.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Moxley is a passionate guy with a TON to say. Really puts into perspective how handcuffed he was in that Stone Cold interview on the network where he came off really bad

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Other than Jericho's bad attempt at kayfabe at the start this is a must listen. Still don't know how some fans think Vince cannot be criticized.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Dude runs into the office every week to tell his boss that the stuff he's supposed to do and say is terrible.
"I wish you would have told me that you're unhappy."

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Dude runs into the office every week to tell his boss that the stuff he's supposed to do and say is terrible.
"I wish you would have told me that you're unhappy."

Why would being stuck with awful material make you unhappy, is the logic they were going for.

Anyhow, man. It sounds like Jon is more charismatic IRL than he was in that Stone Cold interview.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
I was looking at Cagematch when he mentioned the EC3 loss and debut

WWE matches since EC3's debut against Ambrose:

EC3: 33
Ambrose (who is in an entirely different company now): 33

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Just finished the podcast, amazing stuff.

Was never a fan of Dean from what little I saw of him in wwe but it's clear that he was held back and I'm actually excited to see what he brings to AEW.

But biggest (unsurprising) take away is that Vince is just complete and utter shit. Not only from a personal perspective but just shit at what he does.

I have everything crossed in the hopes that aew takes off and it really fucks vince over. The guy is just such scum and nothing would give me greater pleasure then seeing him fail and not be able to brush it under the carpet like the rest of his crimes and misdeeds.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
"He's got the Million Dollar Man complex, he's gotta be able to buy anything. That's why he pays Brock billions of dollars to come in and ruin his company, because he wants to be able to own Brock"

DAMN

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
"i got nothing but good things to say, the WWE changed my life, I will be forever thankful...

...ok now lets bury the company for 2 hours"

lol :D

Limit

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dean comes out as such an affable person here. Good for him for not just resting on his laurels and actually trying to manifest the best version of himself.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Why on earth did they give Ambrose such a big send off.

Mox thinks it was so they could gain control over the situation. Also you have Meltzer's word that WWE doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy with its talent now that there are other options. Although Harper's treatment spits in the face of that opinion.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I find that pretty smart from WWE to let this wrestling poison contaminate the competitors. Honestly i'm already les motivated to watch AEW and NJPW, that works!

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Mox thinks it was so they could gain control over the situation. Also you have Meltzer's word that WWE doesn't want to be seen as the bad guy with its talent now that there are other options. Although Harper's treatment spits in the face of that opinion.
Vince and WWE can only stick with one choice for a week or two until vince gets bored so it's not surprising they went back on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.