• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Sure there is a difference between telling me i shouldn't do that, and the other guy trying to prove i'm a racist for a whole page, when he's not continuously quoting everything i say to prove me wrong like he was some month ago.

*other girl
*she
*she

And I was trying to get you to understand you actually said some racist things.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Fucking Christ everytime I come in here on some off ass time there's some drama going on in here.
He're my take on the subject. Since we're throwing out triple threat matches make the WWE title match a triple threat between KO/Kofi/Bryan. That's all I'll say on the matter.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Come on, it's so fucking obvious you're in some sort of quest against me it's note even funny. I remember people joking about restraining order some years ago regarding you and me.

What?

I'm impressed you think you know me so deeply but called me a man.

Legit the amount that I thought abut you before this is that I thought it was kinda funny, in a not negative way, that 90% of your posts here have always been about Kevin Owens.

But sure I've been out to get your for years.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
ifUocAC.gif

Odz32mS.gif

5Xagvs7.gif

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
What?

I'm impressed you think you know me so deeply but called me a man.

What does that fucking mean i'm talking about your behavior here, i don't care who you are lol. How would i know ?

Ha i see now i'm a sexist to cause i don't know somoene on a videogame board is a woman lol.. I don't even see a relation here.. I remember she quoted me all the time to shit on what i was saying, how does that give me any information about her life lol.

OP
OP
Zach

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
Please simmer down and remember WCW in this thread. Thank you, everyone.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean a certain point guys WWE sucks in putting any thought them it's just for fools.

Long live wcw

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I'm now #2 in Fire Promoter.

Just need to steal all of SWA's belts but fucking Jericho won't accept my invite the bastard man.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Still no NJPW in that mode right? :(
No official belts, but my promotion is called NJPW and I have most of the NJPW roster.

Your belts are random and the name of your promotion, but you can steal other belts.

Doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would since you never see the title belts in entrances or anything but menus lol

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
No official belts, but my promotion is called NJPW and I have most of the NJPW roster.

Your belts are random and the name of your promotion, but you can steal other belts.

Doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would since you never see the title belts in entrances or anything but menus lol

Weird lol

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
User Banned (3 days): hostility
I'm the one being hostile, racist, sexist, whatever you want, pretty well done excelsiorlef you win. Everyone loves you in here, i'm the bad guy ulitmatly in the end and you go at me again and again when i want to fucking quit the debate, and i'm more and more the douchebag who derails the conversation.

I've known people like that forever. Good game.

Browny

Oct 25, 2017
Luger is an underrated treasure.

Of course, my judgment may be skewed slightly by the fact that I've been listening to a lot of OSW...

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the one being hostile, racist, sexist, whatever you want, pretty well done excelsiorlef you win. Everyone loves you in here, i'm the bad guy ulitmatly in the end and you go at me again and again when i want to fucking quit the debate, and i'm more and more the douchebag who derails the conversation.

Just let it go and use the ignore function. Solves all problems

this advice goes for everyone

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
What does that fucking mean i'm talking about your behavior here, i don't care who you are lol. How would i know ?

Ha i see now i'm a sexist to cause i don't know somoene on a videogame board is a woman lol.. I don't even see a relation here.. I remember she quoted me all the time to shit on what i was saying, how does that give me any information about her life lol.

Dude it's not that serious, I was just mostly laughing because you think I'm out to get you, and have been for years, but don't know anything about me, despite how open I am about being trans and stuff around here.

I'm not out to get you dude.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please simmer down and remember WCW in this thread. Thank you, everyone.
For example, the man with the perpetually bruised ribs, the WCW stalwart, the master of the Diamond Cutter, it's me, it's me, it's DDP:

With a theme song that is definitely not ripped off from "Smells Like Teen Spirit," no sir.

Isn't there a mod to show the belts in entrances?
and lol at them randomizing the names.

OP
OP
Zach

Zach

Oct 25, 2017

Dude it's not that serious, I was just mostly laughing because you think I'm out to get you, and have been for years, but don't know anything about me, despite how open I am about being trans and stuff around here.

I'm not out to get you dude.
Shake hands and move on, cowards.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
For example, the man with the perpetually bruised ribs, the WCW stalwart, the master of the Diamond Cutter, it's me, it's me, it's DDP:

Fun fact this was the first PPV I ever got in my own home and the first I had ever watched live since Mania VIII (saw that at my Uncle's place)

A week before the show i said to my Dad, DDP is gonna dodge the spear and Goldberg will hurt his shoulder, then he'll reverse the Jackhammer out of nowhere into a Diamond Cutter but Goldberg will kick out and then Goldberg will win

I think I nailed it

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, since I still have a free sub to the award-winning WWE Network from the Royal Rumble, I may as well watch these DDP classics:
15/06/97 - Great American Bash - Diamond Dallas Page vs Randy Savage - Falls Count Anywhere
25/10/98 - Halloween Havoc - Goldberg vs Diamond Dallas Page

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Hey a friend of mine wants to know what some of the best joshis to check out are... can y'all give me a list?

Status
Not open for further replies.