• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
What is Pittsburgh there? It looks like it could be any of the top three categories.

*Edit* - Actually, it's at like the confluence of all four, but they put the dot over it so you can't tell where it falls...
I'm by Pittsburgh as well. I expect around 3-6, which isn't that bad. Trouble is the potential rain after.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
NJ here. If it's bad (based on recent historical experience i won't hold my breath) i'll probably take the day off Monday. Though it's supposed to rain on Monday so who knows.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Central Jersey. The frocasters keep going back and forth on the snow totals. Last night, 16 inches. This morning, 8 inches.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I'm fine with getting less this weekend in Michigan. I got a bum ankle this weekend and my wife is 6 months pregnant so shoveling a lot of snow isn't high on my list.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Normally I like snow, but I finally got my mom a vacinne appointment for Tuesday. I'm pretty stressed out right now.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Great, going to and from the hospital in Philly on Monday is going to be horrendous :\

Oct 29, 2017
God damnit. I want snow so bad and once again Detroit is getting 1-3". I want more of that cold white stuff here and now. I swear we are probably getting 1/2" and that's it. It just doesn't snow that much anymore :(

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

12-18 inches, Jesus Christ, why did I decide to come back to Iowa...

EDIT: Oh thank God I misread the map. 6-12 inches. That's... Tolerable.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pretty mild winter here in CT. Got nearly 18 inches in that storm in December and that's...it!

Oct 25, 2017
National Weather Service maps for the tri state. Far better than the junk from local news or whatever.
StormTotalSnowWeb.png

StormTotalSnowWeb.png

The Scale

alt account
Banned
Jan 13, 2021
Didn't get the memo about this storm until I arrived at the grocery store. Place was fucking packed to the gills in the parking lot, didn't even bother & ended up going to another I knew wouldn't be nearly as busy cause of all the fools rushing to stock up like it's the end of days.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
The most snow the DC region has gotten in years, hell yea.

Too bad I'm working remotely these days and have like 4 hours of meetings on Monday lol

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I work the night we're getting blasted lol. Thank goodness we have a snow removal business that clears our parking lot

Goldbob

Sep 21, 2020
apparently the entire city of Pittsburgh is going to be airlifted up and dropped on my area

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like 6-12 inches for my area of NJ. Guess we'll see, we got less than half of what was expected during the last snow storm.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Guess who's off Monday and Tuesday!?!?!?!

8m3X.gif

I always tend to be off when a snowstorm hits! The Lord's looking out for ya boy!!!

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Packing a bag to take with me tomorrow. If it's bad when I leave work, I might just stay at a motel down the street to avoid traveling Monday morning.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the kaboom sweet spot for 12-18, with great chances of 18+

I better get any odds and ends I need tomorrow morning.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Potential foot of snow in NYC area, love it. Ready to bunker down. Been a pretty weak winter for snow this year.

Jun 17, 2019
Chicagoland area here, we're supposed to get between 6 to 12 inches here with additional snow on Thursday.

Time to put out the chairs.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Delivering the mail here in NJ is going to be a nightmare, but nothing I haven't done before.

Watevaman

Oct 30, 2017
National Weather Service maps for the tri state. Far better than the junk from local news or whatever.
StormTotalSnowWeb.png

StormTotalSnowWeb.png

I'm in the 5" area on that map here in DE. Moving here a few years ago from VA, this'll be the first "snow" I will see. I'm more interested in seeing everyone complaining and not knowing how to handle it compared to the previous places I've lived. One of my coworkers mentioned pulling out a snowblower...