• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I think it nigh totally missed me north of Boston. Tons of stuff got cancelled but we got maybe an inch? I can't tell if it's still snowing or it's just windy enough it's blowing down from roofs.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
CT reporting up near Burlington border:

It's hard to tell with the drifts but there HAS to be at least 20 inches. I did a pass around 4pm yesterday and there was over a foot. Seems like this morning there was another foot.

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
Maybe around 6" in southern Maine, mix of powder and wetter. Wind was so heavy it cleared the rooftops, some drifting. Not too bad all considered. My parents in PA are moaning though, closer to 20".

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
I had a FedEx package coming yesterday which didn't happen, obviously. No updates today so it seems they're taking today off as well? Not complaining, just trying to find out.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Got about 15" or so in Massachusetts. I snow blowed last night, and then again this morning, wasn't bad. We live on a busy street so the plow really digs us in. Also I threw out my back 2 days ago sleeping in my kid's bed, and so I could be better today haha

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
live on a corner.

the city snow plows only do the one main road and push all the snow up against the driveway entrance.

i was shoveling all that heavy slushy garbage when a city plow came by.

he stopped, beeped me to move out of the way and then pushed all that stuff off the end of the drive and down the other street! wahoo!

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
EGO is your friend. Been looking at reviews all year wondering if I should replace my gas model.
https://egopowerplus.com/power-snow-blowers/
They're obviously a little pricey, but the SNT2114 ($800) is great and they even have a full scale 24" self propelled 2 stage SNT2400 model, but that's a couple grand.

Yeah they're making some progress, that 2 stage one looks boss but is slightly out of my price range...

Storm was a bust here, maybe two inches with mostly rain. Most exciting thing was a plow taking a chunk of asphalt out of the road and plowing it in front of my neighbors entrance to the driveway

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Here on Cape Cod that thing happened that sometimes happens here where we basically got rain rain and more rain, and now there's almost no snow left anywhere. It happens about as often as when we get clipped by a major storm that misses everything else.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Here on Cape Cod that thing happened that sometimes happens here where we basically got rain rain and more rain, and now there's almost no snow left anywhere. It happens about as often as when we get clipped by a major storm that misses everything else.

Got no more than an inch or two a block from the water in Boston.

Unless it's really cold, it's hard for the temps to stabilize enough for the Cape to see huge amounts. My dad said he got basically just rain in Sandwich.

Last edited:

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
SE CT here, it's all just flooded with water basically. Wet. A lot is melting, but it's the water has nowhere to go and is pooling everywhere. I have street parking so it's really hard to shovel the side of the street. Gonna go back out and do some more after more has melted hopefully.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Coastal MA here, south of Boston. We got nothing. Just a whole lot of wind and rain.

Nov 2, 2017
a neighbor down the street is outside shoveling his driveway in hotpink short shorts. its like 24 degrees here. I hate people that do shit like this for attention. dude is a legit grown adult probably 45.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Im fucking wrecked. My body is wrecked. My driveway is shit, my parking situation is shit.

And AccuWeather is talking about another storm Sunday into Monday 😭

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got 18 inches here on Long Island. Had to shovel my in laws out and also my place, hell of a workout but my back is gonna be done tomorrow