• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
When I think of a man, the last thing I think of is Tucker Carlson.

If someone asked for a man, I'd say Bruce Lee, Terry Crews, Jonny Kim or Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

If someone asked for a slimy, spineless, cowardly cockweasel standing on chairs pretending to be a giant, I'd say Tucker Carlson.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
When I think of a man, the last thing I think of is Tucker Carlson.

If someone asked for a man, I'd say Bruce Lee, Terry Crews, Jonny Kim or Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

If someone asked for a slimy, spineless, cowardly cockweasel standing on chairs pretending to be a giant, I'd say Tucker Carlson.
Tucker couldn't do a single thing in that trailer.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
What do you mean. Why can't men be men anymore and do manly things like lift heavy objects shirtless or wrestle other dudes shirtless or kiss other dudes shirtless.
I believe we have videographic evidence of the contrary.

Tucker needs to learn to just say 'yes' and not push down his true self.

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
As someone who actually enjoys lifting weights and grappling, one of the absolute worst things about both is the way some people equate them with peak masculinity. It's just a hobby bro, and just as dumb as any other stupid shit you can spend your spare time doing.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who actually enjoys lifting weights and grappling, one of the absolute worst things about both is the way some people equate them with peak masculinity. It's just a hobby bro, and just as dumb as any other stupid shit you can spend your spare time doing.
And yet the stereotype of gays working out at the gym exists. Everything a contradiction.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
No it really isn't.

It's so much dumber and not at all like Idiocracy. Not even in the same vein.
I see what they mean: it's kinda like how the companies in Idiocracy like Home Depot, TGI Fridays, and Starbucks became sexualized or even outright sex services. Or a child's birthday party at "Buttfuckers." The dumb, pointless sexualization of everything is what's like Idiocracy.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I see what they mean: it's kinda like how the companies in Idiocracy like Home Depot, TGI Fridays, and Starbucks became sexualized or even outright sex services. Or a child's birthday party at "Buttfuckers." The dumb, pointless sexualization of everything is what's like Idiocracy.
That actually is a good comparison. But for me it was this is obviously taken during a Cheerleader convention/competition.

I'm very aware of those since they come to Florida the same weekends of Megacon.

The dad has two girls competing later. That's why they are in the black track suits.

This isn't Idiocracy, this has been happen for a very long time. At least 30 years.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Three men were sentenced to federal prison after burning multiple U.S. Postal Service trucks outside a southwest Atlanta post office in 2020, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.
John Wesley Wade, Ellie Melvin Brett and Vida Messiah Jones pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in connection with the arson of five postal trucks and were sentenced to federal time, court records show. The burned trucks were found outside a post office along Oglethorpe Avenue in southwest Atlanta in October, according to arrest warrants.

Wade and Brett were sentenced in February and March, respectively, to five years in prison followed by three years of supervised release. Jones was sentenced in March to time served and three years of supervised release. All three are required to pay $35,000 in restitution, according to court records.

A lead prosecutor on the case told Channel 2 Action News that the men's motive is not entirely clear. But evidence gathered in an investigation by the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and other agencies suggested their actions may have been intended as a political protest against the 2020 election.

www.ajc.com

3 men sentenced in burning of U.S. Postal Service trucks in SW Atlanta

ohn Wesley Wade, Ellie Melvin Brett and Vida Messiah Jones pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in connection with the arson and were sentenced to federal time, court records show. Wade and Brett were sentenced in February and March, respectively, to five years in prison, followed by three...

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
disney is woke because they sometimes allow the 23rd most important character in the movie to be quietly gay

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
"Lesbianics" sounds like a far hotter version of Dianetics. Does this mean we can found "Lesbiology"?

snail_maze

Oct 27, 2017
I actually know somebody who thinks this
AFAIK that is pretty much how sexuality was classified in multiple cultures, rather than gay/straight. The Vikings had this too and from what I read it's also necessary in current day Turkey that you not only provide evidence that you are homosexual in order to not to be eligible for mandatory military service, but that you are the "passive" one

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
RrUyvUF.jpg
This local guy is running out of real estate on his vehicle to openly seethe. Let's go Brandon flag, fuck you nancy pelosi sticker, covered by the flag is a "my governor is an idiot" sticker.

Oct 25, 2017
o8a1or5dp9v81.jpg

Ben is just drawing cartoons that amount to "I HATE ALL OF THIS RAWR!"
Like, there's no clear message here.
A lot of weird sexual stuff too.
Also, "Netwoke" oh please. Wokeness is not why Netflix is going downhill.