Dec 2, 2017
Oh hey garrison labelled it all so we couldn't miss it

FRN_zy5UYAEL0aK

Leafshield

Nov 22, 2019
I don't know what's dumber, the cartoon itself or the audience's intelligence that it apparently needs at least 4 visual cues that the blue bird might be twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
I tend to wonder if Ben is a furry in denial. I mean, a lot his artwork comes off as fetishistic in different contexts, not just furry stuff.
All the butt stuff, his habit of making Trump look like an Adonis, body modifications, and probably some others I can't think of right now.
It's all so baffling. Like an uber-repressed college student that was raised hyper religious and is just learning about the world.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
If that cartoon is supposed to be anti-Twitter then it certainly doesn't do a good job of it

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
I don't know what's dumber, the cartoon itself or the audience's intelligence that it apparently needs at least 4 visual cues that the blue bird might be twitter.
You got it wrong! Twitter is the cage. We don't know what the bird is cause he didn't label it. We need more labels!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Until I saw the comments here I legitimately thought it was meant to be anti-Musk and was wondering what this goon's problem with him was given he ought to be right up his alley.

Oct 25, 2017
I used to see this truck that sported both a Thin Blue Line flag and a Gadsden Flag at the same time.
Irony never works on these idiots.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I get a kick out of "Big, if true" in that tweet. Like yes, the President secretly being 3 actors in a trenchcoat would be a big news story, I agree.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
I know some folks could go either way with Pakman, but I think he's turned out to be one of the better interviewers out there, and this clip is ridiculous. I wish he was doing more of these.

Dude can't even say, "sure gas prices are 20% lower." You mustn't ever agree. Just deflect.

The full video has the same guy using bulletproof logic to explain why Donald actually won.
youtu.be

Trumpist Candidate Won't Answer ANYTHING!

John Gibbs is a Trump-endorsed conservative, the former Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development at HUD in the Trump Administration, who is...

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I know some folks could go either way with Pakman, but I think he's turned out to be one of the better interviewers out there, and this clip is ridiculous. I wish he was doing more of these.

Dude can't even say, "sure gas prices are 20% lower." You mustn't ever agree. Just deflect.

The full video has the same guy using bulletproof logic to explain why Donald actually won.
youtu.be

Trumpist Candidate Won't Answer ANYTHING!

John Gibbs is a Trump-endorsed conservative, the former Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development at HUD in the Trump Administration, who is...

I'll never understand how people can relentlessly give non-answers like that. It would be exhausting for someone like me.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
We are going to Disney World in a few weeks and this is my biggest fear. Meeting these types of people on the plane.

We went in 2019 and I was shocked to see how many attendees had vulgar pro trump t shirts at Disney world. Like I get your political identity has become your life, but at Disney too? Around all those kids? Was glad my boys weren't old enough to read yet.

There really needs to be a standard for who can run for office. Education, IQ...something. Same for voters.