• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Chugger seems one-dimensional today. Suspected four before the claim, the claim dropped that to Sorian / B-Dubs and Xbro / Reki, has only really touched the former. Overall his play imo has been rather reserved what is moderately troubling. Sky carries this a closer to idunno-territory but ehh.
Glad I'm not the only one sort of side-eyeing SkyOdin/TheChuggernaut. SkyOdin is still sleeping, but even before that there was a lot of "this is suspicious, but I don't think it's scum" nebulousness to his posts. I'm also confused how he's been "scum reading Monkey all game", but is instead voting Sorian because of Sorian's "hunting the gossip". Sorian took a random stab vote at the gossips and then basically let it go, so how is that worse than a game-long scum read? Weird.

Wasn't TMBG's gossip anon?
That might be it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Flux already asked but this did not answer my question at all.

We're on day 2. Trying to sell that I've done something for days is disingenuous. We've had all town flips that had nothing to do with reads on you, you've done nothing different between day 1 and day 2 (still missing broad points of the thread, still focusing more on half truths to get people on your side, and still in general just being hypocritical (Stu sitting on the same vote for "days", you also spiraling with the role talk)). But yes, keep telling me more how I'm not scum hunting when you don't care to actually engage with my other reads because it's more important that you make me out to be wrong and dense than it is for you to find scum in the thread.

A+ for also already prepping for my flip too, gotta work that PR early.
We've done this dance multiple times and I'm not gonna repeat myself at length about you deciding early and never evolving. In anyone else I'd say that's dumb town. In you, it feels like you think you can just get away with it and for a while no one seemed to say boo about it so probably you could have if I didn't fight back - which you then also want to scumread me for. Insert series of eyerolls.

I'm gonna eat lunch and then put up my revised reads.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sky dropped somewhat in my estimation this phase after some mild contradictions and spotty answers but they were mostly in relation to me so, yeah, interested in what others find.
I wasn't a fan of how Sky was describing Vere and I last night and accusing me of OMGUS, which was the only time something had felt off to me about him so far, but I don't know if that's necessarily a scummy thing.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
DEJA VU I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

d1 i posted how ty / abso could be a zz no brains lynch

now you all are going to go for skychugger, the latest elon musk orbital transport system prototype

man i am good at subtle crowd manipulation

This post is a shitpost with only a hint of seriousness behind it.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We've done this dance multiple times and I'm not gonna repeat myself at length about you deciding early and never evolving. In anyone else I'd say that's dumb town. In you, it feels like you think you can just get away with it and for a while no one seemed to say boo about it so probably you could have if I didn't fight back - which you then also want to scumread me for. Insert series of eyerolls.

I'm gonna eat lunch and then put up my revised reads.

That's not what I'm scum reading you for. You literally quoted a post where I said what I'm scum reading you for.

I have no reason to evolve my read when you keep doing the same scummy shit.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
DEJA VU I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

d1 i posted how ty / abso could be a zz no brains lynch

now you all are going to go for skychugger, the latest elon musk orbital transport system prototype

man i am good at subtle crowd manipulation

This post is a shitpost with only a hint of seriousness behind it.
Can't really argue against that this time.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just popping in to say I should be back by EoD but I have several errands to run so I'll be busy for a while. Nothing I read gave me second thoughts on my vote, so I'm fine where it is now. But in case I don't return for my full thoughts and an I face an untimely demise tonight, I still want to hammer home how the case still isn't closed on the cop/Tybro situation. XReki and Fantipped also stand out to me as scum leans as well as I've alluded to before, and I think they deserve more attention/re-evaluation than they've received. Also I'm taking a firm stand against the idea of a Dr. Stu lynch, especially since between them vs S-Dubs, the latter has looked far worse this game. As many of us have concluded, I just don't see Dr.Stu and S-Dubs being aligned in any way based on how consistently they've been head to head and scumreading one another. And I generally dislike such phrasing, but "Geno is very much Geno" this game, but still need to hear more from him so don't let him continue cruising on by like he did today.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Stanpandas is above the idunno line for me but the dissonance between the pair about DOCTORBSTURIAN is odd.

paranoia is saying that they aren't just bothering with the whole let's fake our chat being a happy place of flowers and sunshine

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

B-Dubs & Sorian (7 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #2,456
Stuart444 - #1,860
Terraforce - #1,963
SkyOdin - #2,421
TheChuggernaut - #2,436
Stantastic - #2,635 #2,637
Stantastic - #2,637
empressdonna - #2,790

Stuart444 & Dr. Monkey (3 votes)
Geno - #1,782 #2,694
Brazil - #2,823
Sorian - #1,826 #2,134
Sorian - #2,257
FluxWaveZ - #2,650

Ty4on & absolutbro (2 votes)
CoolestSpot - #2,612 #2,632
CoolestSpot - #2,632 (Double)
Natiko - #1,778 #2,089

Pirate Bae & malus (1 votes)
rac - #2,255

Natiko & Terraforce (1 votes)
Fantomas - #1,995

Reki & Xbro (0 votes)
Sorian - #2,134 #2,257

CoolestSpot & Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,787 #1,860
Natiko - #2,387 #2,744

Vincent Alexander & rac (0 votes)
absolutbro - #2,829 #2,829

Not voting: Geno, Xbro, Lone_Prodigy, B-Dubs, flatearthpandas, Reki, absolutbro, Vincent Alexander, Fat4All, Kyanrute, Funky Dude Sparks, Verelios, Apollo, Pirate Bae, Zippedpinhead, malus, Natiko

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 119 Sorian: 108 Dr. Monkey: 106 Fantomas: 79 CoolestSpot: 56 Natiko: 54 Terraforce: 54 Brazil: 40 TheChuggernaut: 38 Pirate Bae: 34 Kyanrute: 32 Z-Beat: 32 rac: 31 FluxWaveZ: 30 absolutbro: 30 Vincent Alexander: 23 flatearthpandas: 22 Geno: 22 SkyOdin: 21 Verelios: 20 Stantastic: 19 empressdonna: 16 Funky Dude Sparks: 16 B-Dubs: 14 Xbro: 13 malus: 9 Reki: 8 Fat4All: 8 Zippedpinhead: 8 Apollo: 7

Current Countdown:
kmqpad9ej2

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I went to sleep early, I didn't forget you guys. 7 pages, you guys want me dead. I haven't read them yet so I'll be posting this first and then jumping in.
Verelios, I am going to ask you for your reads on Monkey, Stuart, Sorian, SkyOdin, Natiko, and Flux since you have been teasing them throughout the day and I feel like I need you to start laying them out here for us instead of just casually mentioning them. What about these players reads as scummy to you, or how are you connecting them to other players whom you see as being Scum here? Where do you think your vote will be likely to go today, or in other words, who is the scummiest of them all?
Yeah, sure, I don't mind putting out a list.

Monkey is interesting. She puts in work, gives most of her thoughts down in a logical way and then will occasionally start putting up mega post receipts, but she still makes me uneasy. I think the biggest reason is, do I think she's being genuine? Her reads are mostly throwing rocks at people and then stopping when they get uppity. Unlike her flow with Sorian which she seems a lot more invested in. I wonder how much of her D1 'Ya'll are fucking up' was real? Her D2 output does make me wonder if her and Sorian aren't linked. I meant that literally, not emphasizing aren't or being sarcastic. Light scum/neutral

Stu is a mixed bag. D1 Stu was just not having shit, throwing haymakers at jabs and slapping people asking questions. He explained it was because he was in a bad mood, which I'll believe. We've all been there after all. But a lot of his D1 is defensive play, which when mixed with Monkey's kind of hands off D1 is a bit alarming. I'm neutral to townie on D1 Stu based off of scum wouldn't pull that much aggro. He also says something interesting D2, that he couldn't understand why the D1 trains Kitslor and Abvon took off, which is...an innocuous enough comment coming after a mislynch. It just stood out to me because it was almost like he was reinforcing that he didn't jump on a mislynch, with the belief that both Tybro and Kitslor were a mistake. Not a good look. Slight scum lean for D2 Stu.

SkyOdin I legit can't help but scum lean, even though I did like his partner's read list D2. It seems like Sorian is his biggest scum read D1, and even when he says Stan is kind of eh, it loops back to Sorian finding Stan towny. Which I can see why he'd think that, but he doesn't gear up for making a case against Sorian. His posts leading up to day end are also...odd to me. They're divorcing him from the EOD result by saying he doesn't like the Kitslor vote, and he's only going with the Tybro vote because he somewhat trusts the people on it. That stands out to me. Maybe his D2 content makes me feel better, I don't know.

Sorian...hm, I don't know. He's been pretty lackadaisical these past days in a way I'm not sure town or scum Sorian would do. I think the best takeaway would be he's been unhelpful. It causes me to think, what kind of Sorian would get on his paper box and start waxing about himself while also kicking people trying to get him down? Someone who wants to appear non-threatening but also not so unhelpful that town chucks him out? Could he be neutral Sorian?

Flux is...Flux. I've played with him, so his love for mechanics talk is NAI for me. And there's a lot. Let it tie though...scum lean for Flux based on me not thinking that was genuine. You know whose alignment Flux knows? His lovers, that's it. And now his mechanics talk begins hiding his more sinister designs of appearing involved.

Now hold up while I catch up.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Flux is...Flux. I've played with him, so his love for mechanics talk is NAI for me. And there's a lot. Let it tie though...scum lean for Flux based on me not thinking that was genuine. You know whose alignment Flux knows? His lovers, that's it. And now his mechanics talk begins hiding his more sinister designs of appearing involved.
Like how I wanted to tie in 999 despite not knowing anyone else's alignments? If something looks like town vs. town, I don't want one arbitrarily offed for no reason. What is this narrative that scum would supposedly gun for a tie instead of a mislynch? How is that supposed to make sense?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Like how I wanted to tie in 999 despite not knowing anyone else's alignments? If something looks like town vs. town, I don't want one arbitrarily offed for no reason. What is this narrative that scum would supposedly gun for a tie instead of a mislynch? How is that supposed to make sense?
So, what do you think D2 trains would have looked like in that situation? Confusion? And a free NK for scum? Do you not see the demerits of tying?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Stanpandas is above the idunno line for me but the dissonance between the pair about DOCTORBSTURIAN is odd.

paranoia is saying that they aren't just bothering with the whole let's fake our chat being a happy place of flowers and sunshine
I had the nagging though this morning they were separating on us for convenience and it's going to sit in my mind and should be a point of consideration going forward. I'm not there but it's a possibility. They aren't the only split pair but there's something in their split that raises an eyebrow.
The way you keep bringing it up as a measure does make me want to say: 999 was not standard, though? So I don't think it compares quite as much as you try to make it compare, similar to how HoH doesn't compare to most games.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

Tie stalls the conversation and can make us repeat the day before. Apathy kills, nothing new gets brought up and the general disinterest in running in circles with the same arguments spreads the disinterest to everything. Everyone goes full "lul lets just get on with it" and only few actually bother to do anything new. It hinders the general progress for days.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Sorian, while I do my reads, will you join me in a thought exercise? I do a possible scum list without S-Dubs, and you do a possible scum list without us. Just to make us drag our heads out of each others' asses for a minute.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Okay I'm gonna go down the list. None of these are gonna have links I'm sorry but I'm still on mobile and will be for quite a while but this is what I've got

Vere/Apollo: I really like Vere today, but I am concerned that Apollo hasn't had much of a presence today. Vere seems to be scum hunting, asking questions, poking at various points and arguments. I'm a little worried that he hasn't been super prodding the green check Malus and I have on Abs4all, which could go either way. He could either be scum accepting it for what it is because he knows neither us nor Absolute and Fat are scum, which makes it feel like he's acting in the best interests of town. Or, he could be town and he genuinely believes the claim for what I know it to be: the truth. Reactions to a check and a claimed PR are always important and should be scrutinized, which I respect and understand, but he's not doing it here which is a huge ? for me. Im just trying to figure out his angle here. Null for now.

Absolute/ Fat: town. Nothing more to say here.

Sorian/ B-Dubs: Sorian is super active and a prominent player today but he same can't be said for his partner. I tend to lean town on Sorian because he seems to be trying to widen his scope of questioning to cover a lot of lines of thought, which I don't see as scum behavior. Same can't be said for B-Dubs. I don't know if it's real life stuff impacting his ability to play or if he's trying to hide. Part of me wants to say it's the former because Sorian has such a large presence; he can't hide when that's the case. Light town.

Natiko/ Terra: Terra gets a town read from me, but I'm feeling iffy on Natiko. I don't agree with Terra's reads since I have a different perspective based on my involvement in this whole pickle, but I can respect how he's questioning it, and rightfully so. He feels like a problem-solving townie. Natiko, not so much. He's prodding just for the sake of appearing active IMO and I don't super like it. Overall I'd give the pair a light scum read because of this; Terra could be super good at covering for his partner which would explain the difference in behavior between the two.

Pirate Bae/ Malus: Beautiful, smart, perfect in every way.

Dr. Monkey/ Stu: Monkey is always such a hard read, lawd. I like her contributions today and I feel okay with them. They seem pretty easy though, like if you look at them she's not really scum hunting which isn't her usual M.O when she's town. Stu is dismissive and not really contributing much. I wouldn't mind lynching them today, honestly. I had a town read yesterday but Stu hasn't stopped being defensive which I would have expected by now so I'm iffy.

Brazil/ Flux: I think Flux is fine, even if I think his thoughts are kind of off track. I would have expected Brazil to have more of a presence by now but what he has contributed I like and agree with so meh. Kind of null on these guys, maybe a light town. Might be up for lynching in the coming days but not today.

Rac/ VA: I don't like either one of them. Rac is barely participating and VA's reads are easy and reactionary to everything that's going on. That, to me, is a big scum tell. It's like he already knows who's scum and is just trying to make appearances. Probably my top scum read today.

Geno/ Sparks: Same as Rac/ VA. Both are completely disengaged, disinterested, not contributing anything helpful to town. Would also lynch.

Coolest/LP: Coolest is pretty disinterested as well and he's not playing well. Not sure if this is bored scum or confused town; my gut is leaning towards the former. I'll have to see how LP contributes but ZBeat wasn't doing much to inspire confidence for me so I'm not expecting much. Maybe a wait and see, but I wouldn't care if they were lynched today

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I went to sleep early, I didn't forget you guys. 7 pages, you guys want me dead. I haven't read them yet so I'll be posting this first and then jumping in.

Monkey is interesting. She puts in work, gives most of her thoughts down in a logical way and then will occasionally start putting up mega post receipts, but she still makes me uneasy. I think the biggest reason is, do I think she's being genuine? Her reads are mostly throwing rocks at people and then stopping when they get uppity. Unlike her flow with Sorian which she seems a lot more invested in. I wonder how much of her D1 'Ya'll are fucking up' was real? Her D2 output does make me wonder if her and Sorian aren't linked. I meant that literally, not emphasizing aren't or being sarcastic. Light scum/neutral

Stu is a mixed bag. D1 Stu was just not having shit, throwing haymakers at jabs and slapping people asking questions. He explained it was because he was in a bad mood, which I'll believe. We've all been there after all. But a lot of his D1 is defensive play, which when mixed with Monkey's kind of hands off D1 is a bit alarming. I'm neutral to townie on D1 Stu based off of scum wouldn't pull that much aggro. He also says something interesting D2, that he couldn't understand why the D1 trains Kitslor and Abvon took off, which is...an innocuous enough comment coming after a mislynch. It just stood out to me because it was almost like he was reinforcing that he didn't jump on a mislynch, with the belief that both Tybro and Kitslor were a mistake. Not a good look. Slight scum lean for D2 Stu.

SkyOdin I legit can't help but scum lean, even though I did like his partner's read list D2. It seems like Sorian is his biggest scum read D1, and even when he says Stan is kind of eh, it loops back to Sorian finding Stan towny. Which I can see why he'd think that, but he doesn't gear up for making a case against Sorian. His posts leading up to day end are also...odd to me. They're divorcing him from the EOD result by saying he doesn't like the Kitslor vote, and he's only going with the Tybro vote because he somewhat trusts the people on it. That stands out to me. Maybe his D2 content makes me feel better, I don't know.

Sorian...hm, I don't know. He's been pretty lackadaisical these past days in a way I'm not sure town or scum Sorian would do. I think the best takeaway would be he's been unhelpful. It causes me to think, what kind of Sorian would get on his paper box and start waxing about himself while also kicking people trying to get him down? Someone who wants to appear non-threatening but also not so unhelpful that town chucks him out? Could he be neutral Sorian?

Thanks, and you skipped Natiko on there, so if you get the chance to add a read on him, I'd appreciate it.

Monkey/Stu and Sorian/Dubs is obviously going to have to get solved soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two pairs is Scum. Monkey gives me so many paranoid thoughts, but I kind of want to wait with her still. Sorian as a Neutral is an interesting take, I feel like he was more relaxed in MafiEra though as Neutral, but he also wasn't catching much heat there either, so different circumstances.

SkyOdin had a take about us last night that I felt was a bit misinformed, but I can't tell if it was genuine or if he was trying to position us against each other, which doesn't seem to be wholly true here, you made a big post about me and later in the day I analyzed you a bit, but I don't think we're like hardcore scum reading each other like a Monkey vs. Sorian situation, which seemed to be how he was framing it, and that made me feel weird.

Flux I feel fine about mainly because Brazil seems townie to me, so I'm not worrying about Flux too much here I guess.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So, what do you think D2 trains would have looked like in that situation? Confusion? And a free NK for scum? Do you not see the demerits of tying?
Free NK? They killed someone anyways, and we're still apparently wandering in the dark. What it means is that town doesn't get killed for nothing, but sure, there's also the argument that we'd just go back to the ones who were about to be lynched on D1 and go in a circle. However, that's why we have N1 actions. That's what makes it so just going for what looks like a mislynch isn't of the utmost importance.
The way you keep bringing it up as a measure does make me want to say: 999 was not standard, though? So I don't think it compares quite as much as you try to make it compare, similar to how HoH doesn't compare to most games.
It doesn't, but it was also my last game, so it's not like I'm going to ignore the analogs presented there.
Tie stalls the conversation and can make us repeat the day before. Apathy kills, nothing new gets brought up and the general disinterest in running in circles with the same arguments spreads the disinterest to everything. Everyone goes full "lul lets just get on with it" and only few actually bother to do anything new. It hinders the general progress for days.
Again, I see the point, but this is also in a world where there are no power roles involved. We had the Pirate Malus thing hinted at yesterday and apparently revealed today. Those kinds of revelations adjust things, and makes it so that a possible mislynch can be completely avoided.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom
I'm too lazy to check at this point, have you even scum read me previously empressdonna do you have an actual post explaining it if so?

In my initial reads post -
Sorian and B-Dubs: Another team I find hard to read though I've wavered between neutral and scum lean in my mind on sorian throughout.

empressdonna I know you're having internet issues, but can you weigh in on your thoughts on Coolest now? He's the only person you've really pushed against as scum previously with some mild concerns listed for a couple others.

My thoughts on coolest haven't changed much, they eased a little since his partner came out first with the pm thing but it's hard to trust it because it is coolest and it just seems like a coolest type gambit.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Sky/Chugg: light scum. I kind of don't like the tone of anything they post which is why they were a candidate for the check last night. Sky is contributing more than Chugg, but the pair as a whole is kind of meh and IMO is doing nothing to help town scum hunt. Their reads aren't too worrying per se but something is off and I can't put my finger on it.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sorian as a Neutral is an interesting take, I feel like he was more relaxed in MafiEra though as Neutral, but he also wasn't catching much heat there either, so different circumstances.
I have stuff in my notes about Sorian as a neutral, mostly because it would be funny if Sorian was a neutral with a target but I got a little more serious about it when he focused on the gossips - it'll be in my reads.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
X-Bro/Reki: XBro isn't doing anything and Reki is just a giant meh. His reads are thorough and he always actively scum hunts when he's around but his partner doesn't do shit and has been coasting through both day phases by this point. I would be willing to vote here today just because whether they are lazy town or coasting scum, it would give us a good feel on the rest of the game state, IMO. They're a dark spot in the player roster and they haven't had many interactions with other people which is a scum tell.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, Sorian, while I do my reads, will you join me in a thought exercise? I do a possible scum list without S-Dubs, and you do a possible scum list without us. Just to make us drag our heads out of each others' asses for a minute.

I mean, I did that earlier kind of, you can just pull my post and sub out Brazil/Flux with you and Stu.

So that's Natiko/Terra and Brazil/Flux highest on the list followed by Reki/Xbro a bit behind. Further behind those are just more curious reads right now Geno/Sparks feel slightly off those it's the two of them so whatever and Fanto (I don't know how is partner is off hand lol) has been better today but he was super low key day 1 and HoH isn't much to go by since he was making a conscious choice to be more mellow there I think but it still bothered me a bit. Also as far as role stuff, I obviously want to kill the gossip on sight and I'd likely raise them above everyone else thus far and I think Bae/malus could be lying but I think the "green check" on Fat/AB is real regardless (as in they could be scum just throwing out a real team that is not scum with them).

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Again, I see the point, but this is also in a world where there are no power roles involved. We had the Pirate Malus thing hinted at yesterday and apparently revealed today. Those kinds of revelations adjust things, and makes it so that a possible mislynch can be completely avoided.

Possible, not certain. You are taking the positive example that supports your case and not considering all the other possibilities where we don't get into a this "good" a situation. In some other parallel universe there is a strongman, a blocker, Bae is lying, malus dies, etc. And even still, while this game state of ours has revealed things about D1, it's not like things are conclusive at all. People are voting for Pirate Malus for one and that is supposed to be the tool to avoid mislynches with.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

My thoughts on coolest haven't changed much, they eased a little since his partner came out first with the pm thing but it's hard to trust it because it is coolest and it just seems like a coolest type gambit.

Was going to say that wasn't full of much substance than followed the link back and the whole reads list had very little actual substance and not a single hard stance. Good good.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh Fanto is with Zipped, the person who asked me a question as his one contribution today, ignored my answer, then asked the same question again. Well that makes me feel better /s

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh Fanto is with Zipped, the person who asked me a question as his one contribution today, ignored my answer, then asked the same question again. Well that makes me feel better /s
I'm not going to stick up for his lack of content here today, but he did realize this and posted about it right after:
And now I see that my post last night DID post and you responded. Completely disregard. This is asked and answered already.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Possible, not certain. You are taking the positive example that supports your case and not considering all the other possibilities where we don't get into a this "good" a situation. In some other parallel universe there is a strongman, a blocker, Bae is lying, malus dies, etc. And even still, while this game state of ours has revealed things about D1, it's not like things are conclusive at all. People are voting for Pirate Malus for one and that is supposed to be the tool to avoid mislynches with.
Sure, and I am not ignoring all that. But ultimately, it comes down to this question: would scum really want a tie more than a mislynch? To me, it's almost like deciding not to NK on N1.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Stan/FEP: there's nothing here. Null. Would like to see more.

Fanto/Zipped: I like fanto but not zipped. I think fantos been playing differently than he normally does in small ways. He's interacting differently than he normally does, he's been tunneling Natiko for two days now which kind of concerns me but otherwise he's fine. Zipped basically has a non-presence. I also think fanto kind of prods at leads and then drops them. Null.

Kyan/Donna: I wish Donna would post more as with everyone else I've mentioned but I feel good about the pair as a whole and especially Kyan. His reads are insightful and feel honest. He doesn't post many but when he does they're observations I hadn't made before which gives me a town vibe.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Gives me a queasy feeling that I'm the one person you ignored.

So you have no additional thoughts after his double vote reveal?

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
For the record I don't mind that Sorian is out to get the gossips; I don't agree obviously but scum wouldn't be that brazen.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Sure, and I am not ignoring all that. But ultimately, it comes down to this question: would scum really want a tie more than a mislynch? To me, it's almost like deciding not to NK on N1.

Isn't the question supposed to be lynch v tie instead? Scum can't always manage to stay away from D1 trains, they do love the choo-choo after all.

Oct 26, 2017
OK! I'm back and zen. Thank you for kind words, everyone. Love you all. Now to try and kill two of you. I mean..er....
Rac/ VA: I don't like either one of them. Rac is barely participating and VA's reads are easy and reactionary to everything that's going on. That, to me, is a big scum tell. It's like he already knows who's scum and is just trying to make appearances. Probably my top scum read today.
t1d4gqj.gif

btw instead of rincent can we be raxander or something
Raxander. Now that's a comic book name. I dig it.

Time to dig in until EoD.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the question supposed to be lynch v tie instead? Scum can't always manage to stay away from D1 trains, they do love the choo-choo after all.
We're specifically talking about yesterday's lynch, though. If I was scum and tied it, I would have known that I was causing a mislynch. So what I want to know is what would drive scum to do that. "Causing confusion" doesn't seem nearly worth it.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I still think it's important to know whether only one member of the Lone_Spot team can double vote, or if both of them can.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
X-Bro/Reki: XBro isn't doing anything and Reki is just a giant meh. His reads are thorough and he always actively scum hunts when he's around but his partner doesn't do shit and has been coasting through both day phases by this point. I would be willing to vote here today just because whether they are lazy town or coasting scum, it would give us a good feel on the rest of the game state, IMO. They're a dark spot in the player roster and they haven't had many interactions with other people which is a scum tell.
How would Xbro/Reki give us a good feel on the gamestate?
For the record I don't mind that Sorian is out to get the gossips; I don't agree obviously but scum wouldn't be that brazen.
Girl. This from you? About Sorian?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I guess where I am right now is that I wouldn't be opposed to the Sorian lynch I guess, but moreso because of Dubs, but there's plenty of votes there and it doesn't seem like adding on would help much at this point. I'm pretty against doing Monkey/Stu today instead, so I don't really want to put my vote there. I can see other people feeling some ways about Natiko, which I agree with, but everyone seems to think Terra is townie and a lot of his posts have felt good to me, so I can understand why people aren't joining me here instead.

So, with that being said, there aren't many vote getters right now that I am very interested in joining in on at the moment, since the other ones would be the claimed cop and the person they claimed a green check on...

I'll move my vote here for now and see if it gets anything going since I don't think anyone is going to join me on Natiko/Terra.

Vote: Xbro

I get the sense Xbro has been coasting a bit too much here today, and I haven't really been a fan of his contributions so far. Others have expressed doubt here, but I haven't seen many votes for it, so I'll put up.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess where I am right now is that I wouldn't be opposed to the Sorian lynch I guess, but moreso because of Dubs, but there's plenty of votes there and it doesn't seem like adding on would help much at this point. I'm pretty against doing Monkey/Stu today instead, so I don't really want to put my vote there. I can see other people feeling some ways about Natiko, which I agree with, but everyone seems to think Terra is townie and a lot of his posts have felt good to me, so I can understand why people aren't joining me here instead.

So, with that being said, there aren't many vote getters right now that I am very interested in joining in on at the moment, since the other ones would be the claimed cop and the person they claimed a green check on...

I'll move my vote here for now and see if it gets anything going since I don't think anyone is going to join me on Natiko/Terra.

I get the sense Xbro has been coasting a bit too much here today, and I haven't really been a fan of his contributions so far. Others have expressed doubt here, but I haven't seen many votes for it, so I'll put up.

I would literally join you on both what you chose to vote for and the Natiko vote.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It's more that despite that I still feel the same about him, if that makes sense? Because I'm so used to his usual gambits.

Though I think I've only seen double voters as town (and ironically I think coolest has had this power before XD? maybe? or did I dream that).
Lets say the message was a complete fabrication - full blown gambit. Is that not something you could see town CS doing? I'm pretty sure in KH he made up some similar bullshit as town for literally no reason that I can recall (he took that bomb hit like a champ though *truffle shuffle*).

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I would literally join you on both what you chose to vote for and the Natiko vote.
I know, I saw your reads and we are actually pretty aligned I think outside of Monkey/Stu, but you seem pretty married to wanting Monkey out ASAP which I am not going to join on today, so I wasn't sure if you were actually going to move your vote anywhere. It's also one reason why I kind of feel good about you here, since yeah I like those other reads you have.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
We're specifically talking about yesterday's lynch, though. If I was scum and tied it, I would have known that I was causing a mislynch. So what I want to know is what would drive scum to do that. "Causing confusion" doesn't seem nearly worth it.

It's just not causing confusion, its stifling the discussion and concentrating it on townies. If everyone on the firing line is town, why not make town sort it out tomorrow? And tomorrow. And tomorrow. Do the night kill somewhere else and let town run in circles. Don't play the town's game, don't give them the information.

Oct 26, 2017
Bae/Malus: I had them on my suspicious list yesterday, but didn't think a slight suspicion was worth possibly lunching a PR. With that power gone, I'm willing to walk on the wild side with my partner and consider them possible scum again. Malus is a complete null read for me though. And we're far enough into the day that I can't quite remember why I ever saw Bae as suspicious in the first place from Day 1. Reconsidering from a fresh PoV, Bae looks to be actively scum hunting and giving read lists.

Monkey/Stu: Have I missed any good scum reads on Monkey/Stu today? I feel like scum reads on them are leftover from early Day 1, and I haven't seen much evolution in the reads based on Day 2. Flux had a nice write-up when he voted, but I'm curious if Brazil and Sorian have new reads I'm missing on why they're still comfy with this vote.

I could be convinced to join on this wagon as well, but...I'm going to pause my overall read list and look at Xbro and Reki to see if I agree.

I still think it's important to know whether only one member of the Lone_Spot team can double vote, or if both of them can.
Bae and Malus were one shot cop, and between them, could only use it once. Not the exact same scenario, but I'm going to guess that a double-vote is much the same. It's a power shared between them, and not a power they each have.