• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Some comrades have fallen with me too 😑. Think a lot of people are going to get emails on this now.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how Kohls is able to give out so much free credit. What is everyone planning on buying?

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Our apologies, *my name*, but we've had to cancel your order"

kohls scythe finally sliced.

20619.jpg

Don't worry. On the 28th I'll pull up to all of you. Make sure you grab your khol's bucks before you get in!

giphy.gif

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Really don't understand how Kohls isn't sending out emails all at once...they should know how many they have and then cut what they don't...I'm still thinking ours will get cut...but no movement yet.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I need to go to bed for work tomorrow, but I can't.

It's like... my chances for securing a PS5 have been seriously wounded...

...but the soul still burns
tumblr_niaoh776RR1r7sijxo1_400.gifv

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure whatever process Kohl's is using makes perfect sense to them, but it's also obvious that whatever that process is involves manually reviewing each and every order.

Dec 25, 2018
can't even sign in on BJ's lmmmao I am just destined not to get a PS5.

looks like the option to sign up for a member ship must have a bug with the javascript code. crashes when it tries to verify your password.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If there was a BJ's remotely near me I might sign up just for the hell of it.

That said, BJ's might not even be putting units up for sale tonight.

CKDexterHaven

Nov 26, 2017
Finally got one of my Kohl's orders cancel This was a lot of hoops but my true plan of buying these specific pants with Koh'ls space bucks is about to see fruition:
vjQsqPA.jpg

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'm about to go to sleep so make sure you keep an eye on BJs. I'm sure it'll only take a few minutes after I give up for the floodgates to open

Nov 26, 2019
I just found out that BJ's doesn't ship to California, AFTER I bought the dumb $10 membership, so warning to anyone else who's tempted.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I think 65 to 70 percent they sell again and late, if they follow what they did on pre launch but anything is possible.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If BJ's was gonna go up it probably would have already since it's east coast

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Literally can't sign in

Edit: This shit sucks. Got in more than a minute before Wario posted. Got it in my cart. Tried to get to checkout, but they'd already signed me out by then, and now account creation/login absolutely doesn't work. I wish this were all about being first and being prepared and shit, but it isn't. None of these websites can deal with this traffic, so whoever gets them is completely random.

Last edited: