• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Hooked up with a random Uber pool passenger late one night. Anyone else? Both drunk, horny, just met, into each other. Asked the driver to drop us off at a bar near her house, drank some more, danced, continued the party at her place, and parted ways forever.

Hooked up as an uber driver dropping off an older woman (late 40's ginger) passenger. Driving my parents car at the time. The dumbass that I was also brought my truck keys and left those on her nightstand. Realized it when I got home late that night and had to sneak back out of my parents house and pound on her windows to get them lol. Never quite felt panic like that.

Lost my virginity to a craigslist personals ad.

Hooked up the first time on a date with a dating app (maybe not that special lol)

Watched a full test match of cricket in India while my train was delayed for 3 days (nothing else was on and that's all my hosts wanted to watch. Match lasted literally 3 full days idk how you lot do it)

Dated an African princess.

Phaenos

Oct 27, 2017
I sang the Canadian and American national anthems at a Detroit Red Wing / Quebec Nordiques hockey game at Joe Louis Arena.

I won a drag race event by completing a quarter mile in 6.41 seconds on a motorcycle.

Nov 8, 2017
I bought the Limited Edition of Critical Point, a very NSFW visual novel for PC. These games are already niche to begin with, but apparently they only produced 300 copies of the LE, so it's very unlikely anyone here bought this version.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I listened in on people in another country having phone sex over an official military communication channel when I was a spy.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Anyone here hit an NBA player in the head with a ball during warmup?

How about puncturing their knee with the metal shielding from an NES and getting stitches?

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
I've had coffee with Roy Jones Jr.

I have a really gross one I might share later.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I skipped school and rollerbladed from West Rogers Park, Chicago all the way to Navy Pier (11 miles in distance) when I was 9 years old.

No use of maps and no phones then. I got their by memory from driving there with my parents. A missing kid report was put out and cops were looking for me. In the end my mom found me on a bench near the Ferris Wheel with my sketchbook drawing the skyline.

I now know it was because I didn't know how to cope with my intense anxiety and avoidance issues. It plagued me for my entire life and that was the first time it really showed it's self.

sultrines

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
Inserting a stick to my dick because i tried imitating something from hentai

Worst thing i have done in my life

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I also went to a karaoke night at my regular bar in Brooklyn where Eric Andre showed up coked up out of his mind and did a rousing rendition of Kissed by Rose that ended with him making out with some random chick.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Swallowed a coin on a dare, it got stuck inside my trachea vertically and I would have died had it dropped horizontally. Not my proudest moment even if I was just 8-9 years old XD

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Swallowed a coin on a dare, it got stuck inside my trachea vertically and I would have died had it dropped horizontally. Not my proudest moment even if I was just 8-9 years old XD
I also swallowed a quarter because I was a dumb fucking kid and the babysitter saved me from choking after it got lodged sideways in my throat. I think I was like 4 or 5

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I also swallowed a quarter because I was a dumb fucking kid and the babysitter saved me from choking after it got lodged sideways in my throat. I think I was like 4 or 5
Not bad, I think it was embarrassing for me because it happened on a school bus after school, so the bus driver had to take me back to school and then a teacher took me to the emergency room where my parents were waiting for me. Had to endure a week of ridicule at school and at home XD

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I met Sir Ian McKellen during a protest march in London a few years back.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Not bad, I think it was embarrassing for me because it happened on a school bus after school, so the bus driver had to take me back to school and then a teacher took me to the emergency room where my parents were waiting for me. Had to endure a week of ridicule at school and at home XD
Lol yeah that's brutal. I just had my older sister making fun of me for years for being stupid enough to swallow a quarter.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
I've done multiple speedruns of obscure games at GDQs in front of a live crowd and for tens of thousands of people at home watching on twitch.

I really love going to the event a lot. I've met a lot of my very best friends through speedrunning and SGDQ is the one time each year I get to see all of them. Hoping next SGDQ can actually happen in-person again and not just an online event like we have coming up in a few weeks.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I sliced a human man's leg clean off his body with a saw from Home Depot.

Anatomy class in med school

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
An hair-cutter chopped a small piece of my ear.

Funny enough, my ears are malformed (they don't round at the top as much and are a bit jagged) likely because I'm premature and when I tell people about the chopping accident they always guess the wrong ear.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
I faked having a seizure when
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Where is to option to anonymously tell about out very cool crimes?
Maybe I, like, broke into a government facility to free a bunch of hyperintelligent rodents or or something, but I can't tell you for fear of Chancellor Kurz breaking my legs

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
I nearly dropped Elton John's piano off the back of a lorry

Also played Flea's bass guitar for about 10 seconds

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say. I'm loving all these replies.

You all have cool and interesting things happen in your lives.
The wife and I were 69ing and we both farted at the same time.
28042.jpg