aember

Oct 26, 2017
Was doing the Strong Man race in Latvia about 8 years ago, on one of the first obstacles I accidentally had barbed wire go through my left bicep. I felt some kind of... sting..? when it happened but didn't think much about it, because I went feet first into ice-covered water at nearly the same time. Didn't even check until after finishing the race when a couple of coworkers in the sauna were like "dude, what happened to your arm?"

Have a pretty cool scar running down the entire bicep, though it's barely visible now.

Another would be... during conscript service I was challenged 20 euros to lay down shirtless on a nest? hill? of red ants. Did it, nothing bad happened, even rolled over from back to belly. One guy was like "no fucking way" and did it right after me and the entire colony got pissed off and made him regret it big time. :D

Sophie

Oct 28, 2017
Gave birth in Japan.

Bought my own apartment as a single mother.

Hung out and had drinks with several famous Japanese people.

This is completely a humble brag post. lmao

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Plugged in a DS4/PS4 controller via USB into my 2017 iPad Pro 10.5" using the thunderbolt to USB camera connection kit along with a USB hub. Found out you can use the headphone jack on the controller to hear sound with headphones and use the controller without bluetooth. Blowed my mind. Probably pretty useful on the 2018 iPad Pro's without the headphone jack.

Honestly can't find this said anywhere on the internet let alone Era. So I don't think era did this!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I've been bit by an alligator, a white handed gibbon and a Pygmy slow loris.

I've drawn blood from the wing of a bald eagle and a screech owl.

I've held baby aye ayes and many other lemur species the day they were born to weigh them and check for general wellness.

MarkN

Oct 13, 2018
I once had what doctors described as "alcohol induced psychosis" I got so drunk so fast at a party that I blacked out. My friends thought I had alcohol poisoning and called 911. I apparently got naked and attacked the EMTs and police officers. I woke up in a mental hospital tied to the bed with leather straps and a guard outside my room. I was apparently a suicide risk. I was never a big drinker to begin with but needless to say alcohol is a rarity for me these days.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I had a full blown argument with my older brother when I was 2-3 years old and he was 5, on live british morning TV show GMTV in the 90s over orange juice, this was after he saved me from being kidnapped by a random woman from our garden in London with the help of a neighbours kid by throwing a yoyo and other toys at her and me biting her.......my mum always tells us how embarrassing it was that they had to hurry the segment up because of it.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
I've done all the horse rides in Duns Reivers Week and, in the process, drunk Whiskey from the inner tube some old gent had crafted into his horsewhip.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Worked at retail. One day a guy just storms into the store and enter the bathroom. Stays there for a lot of time, while I get increasingly worried. I go to the door and ask if he's alright, he says he's fine and he's just washing his shorts.

I wanna die. The smell is atrocious. My boss comes from his office upstairs and looks at me with the scariest face standing at the top of the stairs. I shrug.

The guy comes out of the bathroom and leaves a dollar at the counter, telling me to buy an air freshener. I enter the bathroom and I almost faint right there.

The guy was in such a hurry that there was no time to open the toilet cover. He shat all over that toilet. The shit hit the cover and splashed all over that tiny bathroom's walls. I swear there was a little bit on the ceiling.

We had to close the store cause the smell was unbearable and I spent the next two hours cleaning that hell whole.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I potty trained myself before I was 2 years old so I could get a game boy for my birthday. I could barely hold the fucking thing.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Had 13 cats at home. In two separate occassions (diferent set of cats).

Made a videogame about giant robots that transform into mythical creatures like a manticore and a phoenix.

Created a whole accounting program including degressive amortization in two weeks, because the one they were using was going to die imminently of 2K effect. While working 5 hours a day.

Bought a Star Saber (Japanese Transformer) knockoff off a local store, and repainted over a few months to look like the original, because original Star Sabers are decades out of production and cost around $500. Then did it two more times and gifted them to friends.

Last year I went to a sex party in a foreign country with thousands of people that eventually devolved into a full blown orgy.

Now I'm curious what the difference is between a "sex party" and an "orgy". :D

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Had 13 cats at home. In two separate occassions (diferent set of cats).

Made a videogame about giant robots that transform into mythical creatures like a manticore and a phoenix.

Created a whole accounting program including degressive amortization in two weeks, because the one they were using was going to die imminently of 2K effect. While working 5 hours a day.

Bought a Star Saber (Japanese Transformer) knockoff off a local store, and repainted over a few months to look like the original, because original Star Sabers are decades out of production and cost around $500. Then did it two more times and gifted them to friends.

Now I'm curious what the difference is between a "sex party" and an "orgy". :D
Lol well it wasn't billed as a sex party, more of a "fetish" party. Looked like more of a costume party to me but it was also my first time going to one. I thought it was going to be music, dancing, drinks, drugs and some cool activations. Which there was. And then some on stage performances, themed rooms, etc. Which there were.

But about an hour in there was just random blowjobs, random sex, different "orgy" areas with bowls of condoms at the entrance. This lasted for hours.

It was this:

nl-1130-1322684-front.jpg

AngryMoth

Oct 25, 2017
I once kissed a playful humpback whale as it tried to scoop me up on its nose. One of memorable things from my life

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I once went to opening day for a burger king (that I'd been waiting to open for months) only to find out it'd been blown up by a rocket hitting the kitchen.

I feel like this needs to be elaborated upon. :D

Hooked up the first time on a date with a dating app (maybe not that special lol)

I used Meetic and my first ever date was with this geeky, tall, blonde woman that loves cats.
We've been together for 14 years, living together for 10.

Gave birth in Japan.

Bought my own apartment as a single mother.

Hung out and had drinks with several famous Japanese people.

This is completely a humble brag post. lmao
I've been bit by an alligator, a white handed gibbon and a Pygmy slow loris.

I've drawn blood from the wing of a bald eagle and a screech owl.

I've held baby aye ayes and many other lemur species the day they were born to weigh them and check for general wellness.

You both absolutely rock. For different reasons, maybe, but you fucking rock. <3

Lol well it wasn't billed as a sex party, more of a "fetish" party. Looked like more of a costume party to me but it was also my first time going to one. I thought it was going to be music, dancing, drinks, drugs and some cool activations. Which there was. And then some on stage performances, themed rooms, etc. Which there were.

But about an hour in there was just random blowjobs, random sex, different "orgy" areas with bowls of condoms at the entrance. This lasted for hours.

It was this:

nl-1130-1322684-front.jpg

BRB moving to Netherlands.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
I lost my kindle at a thai buddhist temple.

Motherfucking monks stole it. Or thought it was an offering. Who knows.

Point is I had to buy another kindle.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I've been to every regular* professional baseball stadium in Japan.

* I have not been to Hotto Motto Field in Kobe, which is used as an alternate stadium for the Orix Buffaloes and Hanshin Tigers.

Oct 28, 2017
Had Municipal Waste sleep at mine after a gig, and we all sat up drinking herbal tea because their throats were run ragged from their tour.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Chased a sparrow around the house butt ass naked while my also butt ass naked girlfriend laughed hysterically.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I feel like this needs to be elaborated upon. :D

I used Meetic and my first ever date was with this geeky, tall, blonde woman that loves cats.
We've been together for 14 years, living together for 10.

You both absolutely rock. For different reasons, maybe, but you fucking rock. <3

BRB moving to Netherlands.
Lol well I'll be honest, there was a huge mix of men and women partying but the sex was 98% man on man with a few guy/girl couples having sex here and there lol. Some was fun to watch some was scary. There were some completely blacked out dark areas for anonymous sex that me and my friend walked through [we had no idea why the hallway was so dark] where a hand promptly went straight up her leg into her vagina which freaked her out for the rest of the night.

She had fun with some guy for a quick min, but other than that, I was groped by a trans woman, propositioned by several gay men (nothing disrespectful), and that was it. We had to dress in nearly nothing or you wouldn't be let in so that was kinda fun. Walking through a sea of thousands of naked men doing unspeakable acts wasn't what I had in mind when I booked the tickets but I'm glad I went for the experience. But neither she or I are gay or bi so we probably wouldn't go again unless we could know in advance there was a better ratio. If you're into that thing I can see it being a must-go-to event and they apparently throw them all over Europe.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Lol well I'll be honest, there was a huge mix of men and women partying but the sex was 98% man on man with a few guy/girl couples having sex here and there lol. Some was fun to watch some was scary (there were some completely blacked out dark areas for anonymous sex that me and my friend walked through [we had no idea why the hallway was so dark] where a hand promptly went straight up her leg into her vagina which freaked her out for the rest of the night.

She had fun with some guy for a quick min, but other than that, I was groped by a trans woman, propositioned by several gay men (nothing disrespectful), and that was it. We had to dress in nearly nothing or you wouldn't be let in so that was kinda fun. Walking through a sea of thousands of naked men doing unspeakable acts wasn't what I had in mind when I booked the tickets but I'm glad I went for the experience. But I'm not gay or bi so I probably wouldn't go again unless I could know there was a better ratio. If you're into that thing I can seeit being a must-go-to event and they apparently throw them all over Europe.

BRB moving back from Netherlands.

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
A friend and I went for a 2 week holiday in Wales years ago. We crashed out one night in what we thought was a Bed and Breakfast. Woke the next morning and realised we were in an old peoples home.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Lol well I'll be honest, there was a huge mix of men and women partying but the sex was 98% man on man with a few guy/girl couples having sex here and there lol. Some was fun to watch some was scary. There were some completely blacked out dark areas for anonymous sex that me and my friend walked through [we had no idea why the hallway was so dark] where a hand promptly went straight up her leg into her vagina which freaked her out for the rest of the night.

She had fun with some guy for a quick min, but other than that, I was groped by a trans woman, propositioned by several gay men (nothing disrespectful), and that was it. We had to dress in nearly nothing or you wouldn't be let in so that was kinda fun. Walking through a sea of thousands of naked men doing unspeakable acts wasn't what I had in mind when I booked the tickets but I'm glad I went for the experience. But neither she or I are gay or bi so we probably wouldn't go again unless we could know in advance there was a better ratio. If you're into that thing I can see it being a must-go-to event and they apparently throw them all over Europe.
I accidentally went to something like that at a furrycon once, much smaller in scale tho

......I lasted about 2 minutes before fleeing IIRC

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
I was in Japan last year and when my wife and I visited the Golden Pavilion in Kyoto a class of Japanese children came over to us to ask us questions. It was really fun to answer them and at the end they wanted to take a picture with us.

I was sitting down on a bench and I'm 6'4 (193cm) tall, so when I got up to take the picture I scared the shit out of a few girls that were very near to me lol.

So I scared some Japanese children but I didn't mean to!

Oh! I also delivered a birthday card 2 years too late once (I'm a part-time mailman).

Last edited:

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Did you... did you just find an empty room to sleep in?

We were very drunk! We had a vague memory of knocking on the door and someone letting us in. The next morning we staggered into the dining area and sat down at a table. Looking around, we thought it was a bit odd that everyone was old. Then one of the people working there came over and explained lol. The person who let us in reckoned we were ok and they had a spare room, so they put us up for the night. We got a free breakfast as well. It was a very nice and friendly place.

If I end up in an old peoples home I hope it's somewhere like that :)

Jayuk

Oct 27, 2017
I once won one of those old Cartoon Network Friday Night contests (I can't remember the name of their old Friday blocks lol). The week I won was when the prize was four tickets to any Six Flags in the country. I ended up selling the tickets for only 50$ (this was around 2004 I think?) to a lady and her family, because she had just gone through a messy divorce and since we couldn't even afford to go travel to the nearest Six Flags, my mom suggested I sell the tickets to her so she could cheer up her two kids. I ended up buying Resident Evil: Dead Aim with the money (I enjoyed the game at the time but I honestly couldn't tell you if that was a good choice for my money).

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
Worked at retail. One day a guy just storms into the store and enter the bathroom. Stays there for a lot of time, while I get increasingly worried. I go to the door and ask if he's alright, he says he's fine and he's just washing his shorts.

I wanna die. The smell is atrocious. My boss comes from his office upstairs and looks at me with the scariest face standing at the top of the stairs. I shrug.

The guy comes out of the bathroom and leaves a dollar at the counter, telling me to buy an air freshener. I enter the bathroom and I almost faint right there.

The guy was in such a hurry that there was no time to open the toilet cover. He shat all over that toilet. The shit hit the cover and splashed all over that tiny bathroom's walls. I swear there was a little bit on the ceiling.

We had to close the store cause the smell was unbearable and I spent the next two hours cleaning that hell whole.

*vomits*

At a bar I used to work at, we had a situation where someone sprayed shit all over 3 walls of a stall. In the ladies room. It was a busy bar next to a baseball stadium on gameday so we never had a chance to find out who did it. Felt fucking terrible for my coworker that had to clean it up. Just disgusting.