• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

StarsAreStuff

Feb 16, 2021
nRfEC7r.gif

RXM027

Dec 18, 2020
fJdCkeG.png

"Exclusive content" behind a 74.99 purchase? Amiibo on steroids, lol. Doesn't help that the controller looks like a mess.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Pre-ordered immediately. This is up there with the Sea of Thieves LE controller for aesthetics, in my book.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Locking a car behind a 74.99 purchase seems a bit greedy if you ask me.

Fair, I guess. I'm not a fan of very out there designs on controllers.
I don't see it as greedy. It's a special edition controller it's probably a car with a certain pain job as an added thank you for buying the special controller.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What makes it a "Forze Horizon" controller other than them including DLC? Looks more like a Fuser edition.

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Locking a car behind a 74.99 purchase seems a bit greedy if you ask me.

Fair, I guess. I'm not a fan of very out there designs on controllers.
It's a Forza Edition car. The car itself is likely in the game for everyone, this is just one that's slightly different aesthetically and comes with a stat bonus.

Anyway, I like the grips but I think the controller itself is pretty ugly.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
how many people are buying these for themselves and not as a way to make bank like those SOT controllers lol

RXM027

Dec 18, 2020
OK, I get it. As long as the car isn't exclusive to the controller itself, I'm fine. I see what happens with Nintendo permanently locking content behind extra shit, so anything that resembles that kinda sets me off.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
how many people are buying these for themselves and not as a way to make bank like those SOT controllers lol
Sea of Thieves?

Are those worth a lot? It's pretty with its translucent purple shell.

I buy a lot of Xbox controllers just for me. Just like what will happen with this one, lol.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
This looks hideous. I'd be totally down for a completely transparent controller, though.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
That's... too much. I love Xbox pad design since they are usually not overboard and flashy, but this one... even the mismatched button colors.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
what a great splatoon controller
or is it mario sunshine
probably dirt 5
ahh, no, it's rage 2
suicide squad?

wait, it's FORZA?

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Too bad it doesn't have a little steering wheel on it. I don't want cosmetics, I want it functional!

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like anyone not understanding the design doesn't know how big the Festival Of Colours Tour is in DF/CDMX.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
Xbox is the best with their controller colours. I have too many controllers as it is but honestly I want it.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
Design looks great, but doesn't scream Forza to me. Tempted to pick it up for the rubberized grips and translucent body.