• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks good. So if you like it, I wouldn't worry. I suppose if it seems way out of keeping with the rest of the neighborhood, I can see how that would make you a bit self-conscious about it.

GustyGardens

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It looks great! The old color was kinda lifeless, tbh.

If I had to make any suggestions, it'd be the doors and maybe the roof? I'm not a fan of browns with lighter blues like that. That's all personal taste, though.

mrtnmntrl

Nov 5, 2017
Montreal
Nice job, I love it!

That flag is meh, though. I never understood the American need to display their "patriotism" each and everyday of the year...

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
My answer was no before opening the thread. The world needs more colorful houses, this looks great.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Looks great and I think the color is going to weather really nicely over time as well.

By my measure, there's nothing to regret OP -- well done.

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
Huge improvement over the previous one. Keep it and see how it goes. You can always change it up on a few years time.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Your old paint looks like a house out of a horror game.
New one much better.

-2 style points for the flag though

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't have picked such a saturated shade of blue, but it doesn't look bad by any means.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely looks better, no question.

May have went a shade darker on the blue, but that's a personal preference thing.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. How about the doors? Consider changing the color there too? Maybe bright red?

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
I mean, I personally don't love the color, but that's the nice thing about paint. Sit on it for a while, and re-paint if you don't like it.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks nice! Reminds me of houses in Copenhagen (just color obviously, not architectural style).

Get a new door and replace all that dumb grass next.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Too bright for my liking, but it's better than what was there.

Looks great. How about the doors? Consider changing the color there too? Maybe bright red?

Good lord, why would you add a bright red door to a dark/light blue house with white trim?

Nice job, I love it!

That flag is meh, though. I never understood the American need to display their "patriotism" each and everyday of the year...

I have a Canadian flag, but I don't have an ounce of "patriotism" in me. Flag pole came with the house so I figured.. why not. ¯\_()_/¯

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Looks really nice. I agree, the old green looked a bit...horror movie-y

I do feel like the roof would benefit from a darker color for a sharper contrast against the blue though.