• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
1080p/60 for a rx 580 and 1500x @ original settings. damn good optimisation.
desktopscreenshot2020jkkgf.png

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Horizon, Sea of Thieves, Halo MCC and Titanfall 2 on Steam's top ten sellers.

a7031e8ce4a66c2aaafd87aca298290a.gif

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
imagine complaining on the price on a prestige Sony game with the expansions and all the whistles and bells that PC provides.

here in Brazil is equal to 20$ US dollars, great regional pricing by Steam.
what does "prestige " even mean?!?
Sony AAA exclusive lands on PC.

PC players "i'll wait for a sale"

Gonna put it along side "No need to upgrade yet, just wait"
I don't give a shit that it is was exclusive for your favourite plastic box, I've never bought a 3y and a half game for more than 30€.

Alexx

Oct 27, 2017
$20 too high for me. No mention of DLSS 2.0 is also concerning as Death Stranding has it.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Looks so good at high framerate, and with ultra wide.

Also great to see they added interactivity (though seemingly a simple form) of the foliage. Here's hoping the they'll patch the PS4 version on PS5 with any applicable improvements.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know who's going to play this game for the first time, but as someone who played the original game in the PS4 (though I haven't finished it yet), you're in for a treat!

Just roaming around the game's world is such an experience. Can't imagine what it'd look like in 4k 60 fps with all the graphics settings maxed.

I played about an hour of the game but was not very happy with it. That came down to 30fps (after getting so comfortable with very high refresh rate), and having to use dual stick, when I've been using Steam Controller for the past few years and enjoy velocity based control over stick. Also wasn't too into the intro section

Bought the game hoping for a better chance of getting into it since the game on Steam does support unlocked framerate and perhaps Steam Input (since it supports Steam Controller DS4 and Xbox per the FAQ)

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That a fine Sony Tax there. It was expected. $50 for someone that hasnt played the game is fair.

$20 in my region with Epic Games Store. Sold. I just wish steam would match my region.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
I'm not understanding the pricing argument at all.....its cheaper than Sea of Thieves :/

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Let us hope this game supports older GPUs... other games on Decima dont :(

Strange, but just in case you are testing ps4 vs certain old PC GPUs: A 750Ti should be an early Maxwell card, despite sharing the 700 series branding with Kepler cards. If I remember correctly.

MadZero

Oct 28, 2017
Not released in my region on Steam, shame.

Although it is showing on EGS with $35 price tag.

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
People are actually buying this on EGS given the choice?

Why not if they prefer it, or there's better availability / regional pricing for some folk, or want to have a library built there only, and if they are content with what it is offering?

Not good at all for me and so many others, but plenty of folk might have reason to prefer it. Nice to have choices.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Why not if they prefer it, or there's better availability / regional pricing for some folk, or want to have a library built there only, and if they are content with what it is offering?

Not good at all for me and so many others, but plenty of folk might have reason to prefer it. Nice to have choices.
I'm with you on the regional pricing and I agree that having options is nice. I just think it's a bad option haha

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
Does anyone know what the target settings are for the minimum and recommended requirements? Curious to see if this can actually run on my i5 8300H and 1050 Ti.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Still a real surprise that this happening. Can hope that this means they'll also be quick to upgrade the game for the ps5

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Hahahahahahaha

The EGS store increases the price at checkout to £39.99 (from £32.99) oh and that £10 voucher you were saving? it isn't eligible

mogwai00

Mar 24, 2018
I liked the game on PS4, combat against the dinosaurs is stellar, but I'm not sure I want to do another playthrough.
Can I jump straight to The Frozen Wilds?