Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to buy this even though I have no interest in Horizon, just to support the idea of Sony bringing PlayStation games to PC, but not at $50.
This should be $20 just like SEGA's late ports.
But at least it seems to be doing well. I hope it does encourage them to bring more games over.

Max FOV = 100 degrees (so they've walked back on previously not having FOV slider)
This is bad if it's actually 100° horizontal.
On my 21:9 ultra-wide monitor 122° is what's comfortable to me (74° vertical FOV).

Also: it's weird that the game seems to be limited to 3840x2160, with them saying that 32:9 is only supported up to 3840x1080.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
Soon it will be Top Seller on Steam

tx8IsfW.png

The top 2 games on that list are both console exclusives. Kinda awesome the variety of games PC has and how there is a large market for them.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Will I be able to rock this game with an overclocked i5 6600 @ 3.5 and a GTX 970...? 1080p is fine for me, don't need 4k craziness, but would like to be on the road to 60 fps...

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
The game comes with the frozen wilds, right? I never played the DLC on PS4pro and I am excited to replay the entire game 60fps!

Only $50 with DLC included? That's a great deal! I would have gladly paid $60.

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love it how Uk, where the minimum paycheck is like 200/300€ more that Portugal and the game is cheaper there.

Got love the EU for fucks sake.

Really can't follow why you are blaming the EU here.
Do you think the EU is mandating that digital games have to be more expansive in the UK than in Portugal? Don't be ridiculous.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
I really want to get this, since I never beat the game on PS4 due to losing my 20 hour save. But if PS5 got a free update, I feel dumb for buying the game again. I'll wait for an end of the year sale just to be safe, but the port looks really good on PC.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit the regional pricing for this is great. Easy buy

RedPanda

Alt-Account
Banned
May 28, 2020
Hmm seeing that it's already on top of the sale list, i can imagine this turning into something that sony will do with each of their first-party titles. release it on ps5 and after a few years release it for full price on the PC. This will bring in so much cash for them, it's insane.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Really can't follow your logic or why you blame the EU here.
Do you think the EU is mandating that digital games have to be more expansive in the UK than in Portugal? Don't be ridiculous.
Of course the blame is not with the EU but they are right to be upset cause this pricing is ridicolous.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly shocked by how good the regional pricing for Horizon is. Death Stranding is double the price here in Chile

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
I was expecting at least £40. Pretty surprised by it being £33.

I'll probably grab it. I do have it on PS4 but I've only put about 3-5 hours into it. Something distracted me at the time (probably the Switch/BOTW) and I just stopped and that was that. The only thing potentially holding me back is the possibility of an update or something that let's me play at a higher resolution and frame rate on the PS5.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the UK price is an error? I should probably order it before they correct it!

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No PSN connectivity is a head scratcher. You'd think it would at least be an option.

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Having spent so much time with this game running 30fps, it looks kinda weird suddenly seeing it run at 60fps. It's so smooth.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
Oh, it's $50 in other regions? I thought it was closer to $30 with our regional price. Damn, Sony might rethink that, The Master Chief Collection is at $40 and you're paying for 4 mainline games and ODST.

Firebricks

Jan 27, 2018
I know this is a stupid question, but is it going to have steam cards, achievements, cloud etc? Just says single player on the page.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Once green man gaming offers a steam key at 20 percent off, I'm in. Ultrawide support woo.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Oh, it's $50 in other regions? I thought it was closer to $30 with our regional price. Damn, Sony might rethink that, The Master Chief Collection is at $40 and you're paying for 4 mainline games and ODST.

They wont rethink pricing for a second.

Game is Steam #1 global top seller, on the list that is 100% about revenue.

Once green man gaming offers a steam key at 20 percent off, I'm in. Ultrawide support woo.

You assume Sony will sell keys to 3rd party stores.

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
Enjoy dudes.. I played this game at launch and is one of the best if not the best sci-fi story on a video game.

The machines combat is 10/10. You will love this.

PS: I'm double dipping of course.. ultra wide and 60 fps? Sold.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
$50 kinda sucks when the complete edition is going for $20 on PSN. I already played it on PS4 and I was all in on a double-dip but now I'm thinking it over.

I'll probably wait for a sale. Should have gone the P4G route.
I just got it at 15€ physical, but I look forward to seeing what modders can do, even if I won't play this version.