• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
RIP Grant. The last thing I saw him in was an episode of Geek & Sundry's Tabletop with Will Wheaton and Ashley Johnson

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, no. I loved MythBusters and he seemed like such a simply good person. Too many reminders this year of our fleeting mortality.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't thought about Grant in a decade and now memories of mythbusters are flooding back in. Always liked him.

Rest in piece.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am legitimately upset about this. Thank you Grant for being amazing on Mythbusters, for building Geoff Peterson and all the other awesome things you did in your short life. :(

R.I.P.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Death can come so suddenly sometimes. RIP. Lots of fond memories of MythBusters' B Team.

Jun 22, 2019
I did a double take when I first saw the news; wondered if I was in a bad dream for a couple seconds.
I'm also now much more afraid of random aneurysms.

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So messed up how sudden it seems. Wasn't even 50 yet.

Two days ago my good buddy Grant wished me a happy birthday and now he's gone. Just like that. I'm devastated. He was an unbelievable human being. I loved being around him. He was not only brilliant but so funny and such a warm person. I love you pal. I'm so sad.

Zeroneo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

If anyone is interested, here's a short story about his life.

RIP Grant, you will be missed.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
God damn it.

Now I'm looking up research on brain aneurysms and boy don't do that, unless you want immense anxiety.

RIP, man.

Tainted

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Devastatingly terrible, terrible news. I have watched almost every episode of Mythbusters and I loved the build team antics with Grant, Kari & Tory....this just seems too surreal to be true...

RIP Grant and condolensces to Grant's family, friends and of course ex-colleagues from Mythbusters

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
What the fuck. This is the first time I've ever dropped a 'what the fuck' out loud.

Holy shit. Archer was right, Brain Aneurysms are terrifying.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Damn. RIP.

Stuff like this is terrifying. I can't imagine suddenly losing a healthy family member to something so seemingly random.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, by brain aneurism?! He was so much fun on Myth Busters and White Rabbit Project. RIP to a kind soul.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
dTPknlR.png