• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
No idea yet. Kaz only shows off the cars on his twitter. The GT World Tour is on this weekend in New York so we might get some more info about rain or the track there.
I imagine that if rain was coming on this update he'd put wet cars in the pictures. But yeah let's wait for that or the update trailer.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Silvia, S2000, GTO, Impreza STI (or a tuned R34?) and a Trueno AE86? How JDM of you!

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That looks like the CR S2000. Maybe one day they'll add the AP1.

Edit: Zooming in a bit... that actually looks like the AP1. Hmmm

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
My most played game this gen. Absolutely loving the support. Still race everyday and the way Polyphony nailed the DR/SR system for the most part is this generation's biggest achievement in terms of MP. Getting console players to drive cleanly for most of the races I've done is pretty great.

I know there are some issues with the penalty system but seriously compare the average Sport race with the average Forza Hopper (even with the penalty update).

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like we might get rain in the next update.

One of the new Time Trials will be S2000's on the Red Bull RIng and the image for that shows the track as wet.

Credit to @Pierre_Aweoob

ECknaXDWwAEamMM.jpg

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
S2000!

We've got to be getting closer to the Honda Prelude, right?

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland

What is the new track?
We have been hearing some very interesting rumblings about a new track that is set to debut at the New York event. Nothing is solid enough to report on yet, but if what we are hearing is true, another real-world circuit — which has never before appeared in a Gran Turismo game — is coming to GT Sport…​
Oooh very curious. Really hope it's a good track. Wonder if it's COTA since it's being revealed in the US. Otherwise I have no clue.

huH1678

Oct 30, 2017
Most of my car knowledge comes from intital D and when i hear S2000 first thing i think of God Hand lol.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
Some photos floating around of the Facebook account teasing Spa. Maybe GTPlanet got it wrong.

Huge if true

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
It has to be Spa.

Kaz: "Practice begins. A long-awaited course is also available. Live broadcast from tomorrow"