• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Right. So let's say they have 4 games on the PC already and we have Uncharted 4 coming up next. Pretty awesome lineup! I imagine Bloodborne and especially Spider-Man would do even better. Exciting times for the PC folks!
There's still more than that. Predator: Hunting Grounds (released day 1 on EGS), Helldivers and a couple other smaller titles. (Also the Quantic Dream games are still owned by Sony it seems, going by the copyright info on the store pages.)

DrowsyJungle

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they should try day in date PC launches....just saying 🤷🏼‍♂️ one can dream.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Deserved. Okay Nintendo let's get the ball rolling. There's a third mountain of cash to plop your ass upon.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
I wonder how new PC players will react to Uncharted 4 and DLC collection.

God of War doesn't really need any of the old games to be enjoyable.
But the 4th Uncharted makes the enjoyment better if you know the other games.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
So deserved. Sony put some serious effort into God of War, which bodes well for future releases.
Hell, they're doing a better job then Microsoft even, who has yet to make use of DLSS.

Hakiroto

Jan 21, 2021
It's such a great game. I'm glad so many more people get to play it now. Here's hoping we get more quality ports.

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
Spider-man, Sony. There's no other games for that IP currently being sold on Steam and given the popularity of the character( and currently trending due to MCU films), seems like an obvious port at this point.

Oct 27, 2017
Some nice perspective. There were not so many games above God of War during the peak. And of course those are pretty much all multiplayer games. That's really an impressive launch.

rjXyoht.png

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just digging the love this game is getting from a whole new, different audience.

The port being great helps too.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
I wonder how new PC players will react to Uncharted 4 and DLC collection.

God of War doesn't really need any of the old games to be enjoyable.
But the 4th Uncharted makes the enjoyment better if you know the other games.

It depends but judging how some players play GOW (running like a madman from the start, skipping dialogues while on the boat, and biting their nails over cutscenes), they're gonna hate Uncharted.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Port is great, game is great, Sony respects players by not adding shitty DRMs to their games, people trust Sony's long-time support after fixing Horizon Zero Dawn and they are openly supportive an active with the community in Steam forums. So well deserved.

They are labouring a reputation here for the future.

Yeah, seeing the post launch support for HZD really impressed me. It launched in an iffy state but they've spent time improving it and adding new features, which shows a commitment that can only be a positive going forwards. I may even forgive them for not porting Bloodborne this year!

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
There's still more than that. Predator: Hunting Grounds (released day 1 on EGS), Helldivers and a couple other smaller titles. (Also the Quantic Dream games are still owned by Sony it seems, going by the copyright info on the store pages.)
Flower and Journey also. They are published by Annapurna (I think) but have Sony logos and copyrights.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, seeing the post launch support for HZD really impressed me. It launched in an iffy state but they've spent time improving it and adding new features, which shows a commitment that can only be a positive going forwards. I may even forgive them for not porting Bloodborne this year!

I'm hoping that Bluepoint are remastering Bloodborne for PS5 + PC, and Nixxes handles the PC port. That's the withering dream.

Alpha_ulquiorra

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Trolling, platform warring, previously received long ban for the same behavior
Not surprised, the port is magnificent and some PC gamers never had the chance to play it. Hell, I played it in 2018 and I still double dipped.

PC gamers chose not to play it. They had every chance to play it, Ps4's werent supply constrained.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Days gone has the best positive user rating there, being an excellent port at lunched likely helped a lot, unlike horizon for example.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
Flower and Journey also. They are published by Annapurna (I think) but have Sony logos and copyrights.

Similar with Death Stranding, Sony funded/published those titles on PS but another publisher handled the PC side. 505 for Death Stranding, Annapurna for Journey/Flower.

Moving forward with their new PC label, I imagine they'll handle it all.