• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bjorn

Feb 11, 2018
Denmark
Reward for the outage (legendary Prickles upper and lower):

myrui2gl4rg51.png

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Slime Climb should be a final round.
Yep
Speaking of cameras, is it just me or does slime climb always start with the camera pointing backward, toward your face? Usually the camera is positioned behind you at the start of a new game but slime climb always as the camera pointing at my face. Kind of strange because I have to be mindful when a new game starts so if it's slime climb, I must position the camera behind me at the start.
Yep

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Played last night for the first time and ended up going to bed late. Oh my, I'm really bad at this game, but having a blast so far.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting really good at taking out at least 3 people in perfect match and not even bothering to look at the tiles. I really recomend not standing on the outer tiles when memorizing haha.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Why? What's wrong with having it as first or second game and going right to the finals?
Does there need to be anything wrong? I think it would be fun to sometimes have it as a first-there-wins mode for the finale. Doesn't need to remove it from normal rotation, which is great too.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
The shop still has separate skins instead of having upper and bottom parts for one skin. I thought they wanted to fix that?

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Man, the legendary costume lower halves shouldn't be five crowns if they're just featureless trousers o.o

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah something broke skin wise hence the shop not working. Loaded into a game and everyones skins are gone except big bad.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Man, the legendary costume lower halves shouldn't be five crowns if they're just featureless trousers o.o
Yeah a lot of the lower halves are quite underwhelming.

I bought the epic owl head and am just using the pigeon legs with it because they look better.
Owl legs are just the feet and the actual body is bare showing your pattern/colour, meh.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Team games are the worst. Get punished cos your team is ass
Came in to post this. It's like playing Battlefield all over again...

The egg game in particular is doubly shit because it's a team game AND uses the grabbing mechanic a lot, which as we know is boned.

Still having fun, though. Music is super catchy, and the start jingle sounds like Mario Kart!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Game keeps freezing for me (PS4) when I fail a game. Was totally not just trying to shove people off on fruit match and died. Tried to quit and it just hangs staring at the background after you select it.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah a lot of the lower halves are quite underwhelming.

I bought the epic owl head and am just using the pigeon legs with it because they look better.
Owl legs are just the feet and the actual body is bare showing your pattern/colour, meh.

D'oh ahah, yeah I've been doing similar combinations

Though I did talk myself into the Alyx lower half because of the Black Mesa logo :p Kind of goes with the Scout top half aside from the Nomura esque double belt...

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Every match ends with a connection error on PS4, I think it's a little broken.

Should have another 3 crowns when the game isn't as broken anymore. Wish I could gift them to others, I have too many.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
For some reason I thought they had already patched out the climbing on top of the crown bug in fall mountain. Happened to me last night, so frustrating.

Where are all these outfits coming from, like the cactus? Never seen it in the shop?

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Where are all these outfits coming from, like the cactus? Never seen it in the shop?

While we were fighting to keep the servers up and running last week, we promised we'd figure out a way to compensate the community for being so awesome and bearing with us! We're pleased to announce we're gifting you all this Legendary Prickles costume and 5,000 kudos!

Any player that has ever opened the game before midnight tonight, will be gifted this compensation automatically! The costume is a variant of one that was designed by a Make A Fall Guys winner!

It'll be available automatically in your outfits section.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I checked a bit online and in the OP, but wanted to ask.
My daughter is interested in this game and it looks fun. Is it a perpetual money sink like Fortnite or can I buy it and then she'll just be able to play and enjoy it without spending a lot on various items?

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
My daughter is interested in this game and it looks fun. Is it a perpetual money sink like Fortnite or can I buy it and then she'll just be able to play and enjoy it without spending a lot on various items?
There is absolutely no reason to spend money on this.

Which makes sense as it's a paid game and not F2P.

Nov 14, 2017
There are two currency types in the game: kudos, which you can receive from each game but also buy with IRL money, and crowns, which you can only get via winning a full episode. Both only go towards cosmetics, so there's no pay to win scheme.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf? Two team games back to back? Never had that happen before and im pissed because they're the worst.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
There are two currency types in the game: kudos, which you can receive from each game but also buy with IRL money, and crowns, which you can only get via winning a full episode. Both only go towards cosmetics, so there's no pay to win scheme.
To add to this kmfdmpig the currency you get seems pretty generous so your daughter will be able to customise etc with play and not just see everyone else doing it. Worth downloading today to get the free cactus skin.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
My oh my is this game fun. Played it last night, was very close to a win, but had so much fun. It's one of those games where the less you care about winning, the more you enjoy the show

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ps4 store is underwhelming compared to getting the scout :(. And I could have gotten the full champ outfit but still didn't seem worth the crowns.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Reward for the outage (legendary Prickles upper and lower):

myrui2gl4rg51.png
Thank you! I was so confused when I logged in!

Got a legendary pattern today for the bottom shop (And the legendary color a couple days ago), so the trophy is mine! Woohoo!

I plan to be the "almost platinum" club soon. Not going to sweat 5 in a row. I'm still not sure why they made it a trophy. I think they could have rewarded 3 in a row with a silver skin and 5 in a row with gold. If someone was running around with that skin you knew you were playing with the best.