Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I had a hotdog motherfucker pushing me off a ledge. I grabbed him and pushed back but somehow it kept moving me back at the same rate. What's the deal?

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad you had such a bad experience with the game despite having played it for so long. I hope you'll come back someday.

I've played at least 100+ games because I got the qualified for 500 rounds trophy. And I feel 70%-80% of the final games is literally always a fall ball into royal fumble.

I would rather play anything else. Because the fact I know I am most likely going to have to play these makes me not even want to bother playing the game anymore despite things like slime climb etc being genuinely fun.

Of the 5 games I won 3 were royal fumble, 2 were fall mountain. And I feel the 3 fumbles were just bullshit wins because nothing about the grab mechanic works properly

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
The level that's just a bunch of tilting platforms is pure fucking trash and anyone who beats me to the finish line is a bastard.

EDIT: And how are some people grabbing my tail instantly after coming no closer to me than 3 feet, but I have to give them a bear hug and just hope the game is in a good mood?

EDIT 2: And the final stage where you just run for the crown should be nightmarishly difficult, not a 30 second cake walk. Like you struggle to overcome the writhing hordes the whole time, and then the final challenge is usually just "hope you start in front and run in a nearly straight line." That level should have super tight choke points and a billion tough jumps and rolling pins and shit.

Last edited:

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
I've played at least 100+ games because I got the qualified for 500 rounds trophy. And I feel 70%-80% of the final games is literally always a fall ball into royal fumble.

I would rather play anything else. Because the fact I know I am most likely going to have to play these makes me not even want to bother playing the game anymore despite things like slime climb etc being genuinely fun.

Of the 5 games I won 3 were royal fumble, 2 were fall mountain. And I feel the 3 fumbles were just bullshit wins because nothing about the grab mechanic works properly
I'd say given how incredibly new this game is, there is an expectation that more courses will be added in the future. For example, they're adding in a new final stage course tomorrow that will bring down the probability of royal fumble showing up. Give this game some room to breath and then see if you want to come back when more courses are added to it.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
So after playing this a bunch with my daughter I think there are a considerable amount of game types that make me sigh... in the same way I sigh when playing Mario Party. That's not good.

There should be a better balance of skill games to luck games. Also the team activities seem like they would be fun but see to devolve into a complete mess.

Not sure what legs this thing has unless the devs rotate out some of the garbage with better games. I could see another game coming along capitalizing on the idea with better execution.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Almost 20-0. We got a golden egg in that game as a ball too lol.

xV8QFQe.jpg

damn that's crazy

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
The luck games are fine. They just need to be early and quick.

I agree Fall Mountain is mostly a cake walk. Have the balls coming at an alarming rate at the beginning.
Actually, most of the race levels have runaway leader problems. Half the time in Fruit Chute, the blueberries and strawberries don't even fireoff until the first few guys escape the conveyour belts. Shouldn't those be firing off immediately?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Are the servers worse right now? Cause I'm having a ton of issues. Just had an amazing Fall Ball game and then disconnected before the final round could start.

Shorty11857

Oct 25, 2017
I never knew there could be two paths in Tip Toe was feeling so confident in 4th place only to get knocked out because there was a second path I didn't see

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
My daughter looooves the game. I think it's fun but I despise the team games and absolutely hate any game with grab mechanics. The fact they outright admit that latency causes visual discrepancies should make them realize the grab games are trash and should not be there.

Oct 28, 2017
In almost 40 years of playing video games I don't think I've ever found something quite as satisfying as racing 10 other people to a moving ledge, stopping, then watching all 10 keep going and fall off.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Got into an odd Fall Ball match on the 6 team vs the other having 7 and we shut them down 6-0. No problems. Then I won the game on Fall Mountain.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Just got it today and it's pretty fun, but like... So many of the games just aren't fun. When I see a team game pop up, a part of me dies. The egg one especially. Soccer and the one with the three teams rolling the ball are okay, but I have the most fun with the platforming stuff. Managed to get a win on the mountain stage by the skin of my teeth, so that was cool. Wish I'd preorder for that delicious Headcrab cosmetic, but I'd probably end up replacing it down the line anyway.

OH. And the tail grabbing minigame can go to hell, too. That's all. Good luck getting those crowns.

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020
Are there hackers on ps4? I am completely confused with the last 3 Hex-a-gone games. I'm one of those people that clears every section as much as I can and the last 3 times I have lost and I don't see the last guy. Then the cam just goes up to top where the game begins. It's very strange to not see the last guy at all. Especially when you cleared up 85-90% of the spaces in the last 2-3 sections.

Wong Kar Why

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
someone kept grabbing me on fall mountain and i came in 2nd. could've gotten that damn plat again. man this one's killing me haha.

BadHand

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, British Columbia
This is the absolute worst thing to happen to me in this game. Just as I'm about to come first place in Slime Climb...

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
3 wins today. One in Hexagon, Fall Mountain and Royal Fumble.

giphy.gif

For a grand total of 7 wins at lvl 21.

This is the absolute worst thing to happen to me in this game. Just as I'm about to come first place in Slime Climb...

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Ooof. That gotta hurt.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017

- YouTube

That's what you get for being toxic.
/s

Nah, same thing happened to me. I was in first place, as well, but I got booted. I don't even know what happened. I was in a game with a friend and she didn't get kicked. It was just boom, back to the main menu.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
I'm in the top .1% of players that have won 20 games and qualified over 500 times. Level 40.

Winning is serious business.

What I enjoy even more than winning is pushing people off the edge on Perfect Match. It's too funny. I don't even pay attention to the fruit.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
How do I push people better? I keep seeing people get shoved like 6 feet and I need that power.

Nov 27, 2017
Tonight wasn't a good night for me in this game. Everything was going wrong. I played for like an hour then just gave up for the night.

That said, I don't mind being on the lesser team in the soccer game. I've still won plenty of times that way. I had a 5v6 game today that we won 10-0.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
lol just won a fall mountain one where 3 people all missed the jump into the crown and they were a full second ahead of me.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My daughter looooves the game. I think it's fun but I despise the team games and absolutely hate any game with grab mechanics. The fact they outright admit that latency causes visual discrepancies should make them realize the grab games are trash and should not be there.
My sons love this game and it works really well for us. They love to play all the stuff I hate and I get to do the more tense (better) stuff and finals. Win win!

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
I'm gonna say once and only once... The egg game SUCKS so much... It doesn't matter in what team I'm placed, every single game we lost all the eggs in like 10 seconds... :(...

Other team games, just fine, some wins and some loses, normal behaviour, but Egg Scramble?... Fuck that minigame...

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
That said, I don't mind being on the lesser team in the soccer game. I've still won plenty of times that way. I had a 5v6 game today that we won 10-0.

I was in team just today that we were 10v11, and we also had a guy that didn't move in all match. Still won 4-2.

I legit haven't seen Hexagon in days. It's ALWAYS the tail one or mountain.

I am starting to notice that some games appear more depending on the amount of players left in the last round.

Royal seems to appear more when there's 8 or less players. Fall Mountain when it's between 9 and 12, and Hexagone when it's anything above that.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I was in team just today that we were 10v11, and we also had a guy that didn't move in all match. Still won 4-2.

I am starting to notice that some games appear more depending on the amount of players left in the last round.

Royal seems to appear more when there's 8 or less players. Fall Mountain when it's between 9 and 12, and Hexagon when it's anything above that.

If you get as round 3/4 Fall Ball, you're basically guaranteed to get either Fall Mountain or the Tail game.

I've gotten Fall Ball as my second to last round 90% of my matches. It's one of my most played games.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

- YouTube

You disconnected at 1:10 in that video, you can see everyone else stop. So unfortunately who knows how it would have ended up. I am interested that you didn't get immediately DC'd though, I guess the moving objects physics are client side.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Easily the funniest game I've played since Overcooked. Absolutely fantastic and a must to play with friends. Great job making it free with Plus too!

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, I played 5 matches and it's alright. But I don't see the replay value. It could be good after more content updates though.