Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
So happy to see an update for this awesome game, then instant despair that they did not yet add the expected invert camera option :(

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Slime Climb is so good, we need more variations of the map because its always the best part of a round.

I really wish there was a vs. AI thing so I could practice this. I've only been able to do it like 6 times and I haven't been able to finish it. People jumping all over the place always screw me up. It's definitely my worst and probably least played game.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Does anyone else suffer from being put in the yellow team every time? I've won with the yellow team a couple of times in the past but there's a reason it's become the official fuck up team and I keep getting put in yellow every fucking show.
Apparently people who have squaded up are more likely to end up on the other teams. Yellow is for solo.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Question (have not played this yet). OT says only one player wins, but that you can also team with 3 friends. How does that work?

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Question (have not played this yet). OT says only one player wins, but that you can also team with 3 friends. How does that work?
There is a mixture of team games, races and survival rounds. If your teammates survive, the game will put your together for team games. Once you get to the final round, only 1 can win!

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
I just saw this game and it looks like a lot of fun. I want to know since this is a competitive game, is the player base toxic? Do I have to be concerned with awful people during gameplay or is not?

Ximonz

Oct 30, 2017
Taiwan
What a lucky day! Got 20 wins and INFALLIBLE achievement!! (steam ver.)

won 3 mountain and 2 hexagon, I can sleep well tonight lol.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
I just saw this game and it looks like a lot of fun. I want to know since this is a competitive game, is the player base toxic? Do I have to be concerned with awful people during gameplay or is not?

No ranked playlist or any stats really, no text/in game voice chat. Just some wholesome guys falling

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I really hate fruit schute, just an unfun and extremely annoying match that relies far too much on luck when it comes to fruit and player placement.

B-Dex

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
One thing about the matchmaking is it will pick a team mode with uneven teams. The game could have eliminated on less person last round and it would make more sense.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Devolver is hosting a Fall Guys...tournament? I have no idea how they're doing this or if its point based or what. Starts in 5 mins.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing people make posts like "I got 100 wins today!!"

And I haven't won a single game yet.

So deflating....

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Scratch that, fuck Slime Climb. I've literally never completed it. Shit course.

Yeah, ok, I might be done with this game. I don't find any enjoyment in it. Just frustration.

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
its really damn satisfying in the tail final game when you just abuse the high ground and everyone is just helpless to get to you. i've held it for the entire round a few times.

i would say i'm the best at winning that one, then the mountain one, hex i'm not that good at going slow and fumble it up eventually. i'm not good enough at the mechanics to control the character accurately.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got on for the scout upper, needed 1 crown, won my 2nd match, and now I'm off.

They should really be selling both the upper and lower as a pack for 5 crowns or do a better job making the lowers. So far I've only been buying uppers.

I feel like the game feels better? Hoping it actually does and that it's because of the patch note about fixing the game physics at higher framerates.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Just waiting on a legendary color so I can pop one of the last trophies I'll ever get in this game (because Infallible isn't happening, lol).

May 22, 2018
I'm sorry as I'm sure this has been asked already, but is it true the patch didn't include the ability to invert the camera controls on PS4? I want to play with my brother but he refuses to play until its added.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Got on for the scout upper, needed 1 crown, won my 2nd match, and now I'm off.

They should really be selling both the upper and lower as a pack for 5 crowns or do a better job making the lowers. So far I've only been buying uppers.

I feel like the game feels better? Hoping it actually does and that it's because of the patch note about fixing the game physics at higher framerates.
The lower bodies are totally lame. I love the aquarium looking one but that's it.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
My biggest complaint about the egg game is how shitty it feels to jump when you have an egg in hand. It shouldnt be so glitchy trying to jump out of the opponents scoring box with an egg. I dont get why its so difficult.

Oct 25, 2017
Completely forgot about that one.

Yeah. That one's great. In that instance, sure, sell it separately.

I looked at the datamined list and so many times on the legendary outfit the bottoms are just a diaper looking pair of pants.

The aquarium one is the one time they really went wild it seems. That's why I'm sticking with the heart boxers.

Oct 25, 2017
Just got my first Jump Showdown finisher. That's fun. There were only 6 people, so it wasn't too hectic, and I got the win (I think my 50th total).

Ximonz

Oct 30, 2017
Taiwan
I actually won a few tails final, probably more than hexagon,
it is actually fun if you know how to adjust with the lag.
juking people, cutting corner, reading opponent's movement are very satisfying.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
woah got back to back wins. i have no delusions of the 5 win trophy, but back to backs for me insane. I know have 13 crowns (10 wins, 3 from leveling) so i think i might be able to get the equip legendary trophy

ShiroKishi01

Oct 28, 2017
Even better, I had my first 4 streak, did get to the final game and boom hexagon with 17 people, total chaos and you can guess who didn't win...

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
My biggest complaint about the egg game is how shitty it feels to jump when you have an egg in hand. It shouldnt be so glitchy trying to jump out of the opponents scoring box with an egg. I dont get why its so difficult.

Don't jump out. Stay in, grab an egg, jump and "throw" it out. After a few tosses the other two teams will notice and start taking the eggs your dumping out. I have about a 90% win rate with this strategy.