• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ALISEXP

Nov 8, 2021
I got the discount. It's my first time using Epic but I don't know what game to get. What has high replay value? What game is worth it?

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Should I get Alan Wake Remastered or AssCreed Odyssey? Odyssey for 5 bucks seems like a deal but I wouldn't mind paying $13 for Alan Wake if it's the superior game

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Which games are going to change their price to 14.98 this year to get around the coupon?

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I was having very little trouble with the store when the sale first started and everyone was saying it was borked. Now that I'm coming back to it four hours later I can't even sign in. lol

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like in the past they applied a factor to the coupon on the Canadian store so it was a bit more than $10 off due to the conversion... Am I crazy or is it just $10CAD?

DeadlyVenom

Apr 3, 2018
WQnkcPe.png

What a great launcher!

Just let me redeem Shenmue 3 so I can forget I have it and never play it, already!

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
In past sales Epic refunds your money if you purchased a game during the sale and it is later one of the freebies during the sale right?

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Why is Immortals Phoenix Rising Gold edition unavailable now?

Edit: It's back. The store is getting slammed.

Last edited:

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm definitely going to be buying all Ubi games in the future through the Epic store.

I didn't realize you can't use season passes bought on Epic with games bought on Ubiconnect, even though Epic bought Ubi games require the Ubiconnect launcher.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Wish I had waited for this sale for Hitman 3, but I think I paid $20ish for it? But the only way I ever buy from EGS are deep discounts like this.. At least we have carts now! And I guess this makes FF7 Remake the price it should have been at launch, ie, $60....

Is Kena worth it ? How is the PC port ?
Yes, the graphics are quite nice, it's a charming game, especially the cute rot army you gather. And it can be quite a challenge if you play at higher difficulties, even on normal some of the enemies/bosses can nearly one shot you if you aren't careful.

Last edited:

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Looking to take advantage of that coupon on a few titles on my wishlist, might have to wait a bit with the servers being on fire lol

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy worth £22 as thinking of using the coupon with it? And does run on PC well?

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
In a way I'm kind of glad Game Pass PC encompasses most games, because fuck paying Australian prices. Even on discounted games, it is just not worth the cost.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Disco Elysium for 8 dollars. What a freakin' deal. Reminds me of the Steam summer sales back in 2010 or so, where the deals were just insane.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Thanks for the advice! I've had the sequel on my Steam wishlist for ages, just hadn't gotten around to getting it yet.

Plus I rarely play with keyboard+mouse these days, and would love to give a strategy game like this a try when I get a Steam Deck.
I personally don't find warhammer easy to play with a controller. THat said when i use a controller I map pause to a a button and just use it a lot to evaluate the positions and tactics.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
So I managed to check out the stuff I had in my cart and there a was a screen that said they were still processing my payment and they'll send me a email when it's finished an I should be getting the games. Well, my card was charged but I have to see anything new in my library. What do?

Apr 18, 2018
So I managed to check out the stuff I had in my cart and there a was a screen that said they were still processing my payment and they'll send me a email when it's finished an I should be getting the games. Well, my card was charged but I have to see anything new in my library. What do?
I bought a couple of games earlier and one of them took a few minutes to appear in my library

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
Tried to buy Fenyx Rising but it keeps saying the coupon is tied to another product (the exactly same product)....

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Think I might just sit with Chicory for now and not grab anything else yet. I went waaaay overboard on Black Friday and even though Death's Door and Sable are cheap af, I'm sure they'll be around that price when I eventually get to them
in like 2023 ;__;

ShinyCoin

Oct 15, 2020
Off topic:

If someone doesn't have any Assassin's Creed games in their inventory, you can buy the Animus Pack from the Ubisoft Store, also adding their 22% cupom. You can have all the AC games up to Odyssey, with all the DLC's included, for about $ 30

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Hitman 3 Deluxe edition worth the extra cost?

Ive barely played 1+2, so it's not like I'll be starved for content for a long time.
I personally don't find warhammer easy to play with a controller. THat said when i use a controller I map pause to a a button and just use it a lot to evaluate the positions and tactics.
Yeah, I wouldn't use a regular controller, which is why I think the Steam Deck's touch pads and rear buttons will help make it more playable.