• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
My W11 team is Luna + Clarissa + Rose + Angelica. But I use Angelica to tank and Rose is a lvl 40 just there to CR Push and Attack buff. I'm hoping I can swap Rose out for Dizzy. Rose's base speed is just too low for where I am in PvP so I want to strip her speed gear to someone else for a more reliable cleave.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Can you share your Rose stats/gear? Wanted to build her for W11 due to waifu bias.

Sure

https://imgur.com/a/mWWDKK8

As you can see there are some pieces with good rolls on the right side , but the neck and boots are kinda bad so it's not too hard to get those stats, just needed the main stats , the fifth awakening is not necessary , I was doing ok before doing it. Sword of Ezera might be even better than noble oath , but I didn't test it out. Her s2 is not useful on W11 so you can skip easily , but I use her on Azimanak Queen and is somewhat handy to deal with debuffs there because the constant dispelling of angelica's immunity.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
This event is exhausting me. Taking today off from E7.
I'm feeling it as well tbh. But as a new player I really can't afford to stop if I want get as much as I can. I know that's not what people advise for a new player, but I've started down this path so I'm determined to see it through lol.

Oct 25, 2017
So the game is asking me to login using an ID but I never logged out...can't remember exactly where I bound the account as well. If I pick the wrong one will it erase my account? :(

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The data should be tied to your account so even if you accidentally log into the wrong one nothing should be lost. I mean it'd load a new game or something but you'd just have to log out and then log in until you find the right one and it should pull your account data back down.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got a good daily pull: Rin. As a new player she fills some roles I've been needing. I don't have anyone who can dispel apart from Sol, and I don't have any decent defence breakers. I'll need to enhance her skills but I'm happy to have her.

I have another new player question: in the Guild you can request for aid. However it seems there's only certain materials that I can request for. Why is that? Some of the things being requested by others are not in my options. Do I need to have owned at least one of it before I can request it or something of that nature?

Edit: couple more questions. How do I change the speech options when I'm camping in a labyrinth? I always get the same ones. And what is the main source of transmit stones? I saw you can get a molagora each week.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
somehow made it to Legend last night. I tried my best to protect my rank but people go absolutely nuts in the last hour. Since I work for a living I can't stay up until arena closes but it seems I sort of made it. I was rank 105 when the arena closed - it lists my rank as Legend VI and I only fell to Champion I, but I only got the Champion I tier of skystone rewards. Hopefully that's all I need to manage in order to qualify for the frame at the end of the season. They haven't really detailed that fully, yet.

Champion tier fights are a harrowing tale of RNG and barely scraping by, but at least there's a steady stream of ML aramintha + ML baal whales for me to feed on. In Legend, I counted maybe 3-4 people in the top 100 I could beat. I stayed in there by refreshing until I found them.

All of the big spenders switching to ML Baal actually made it easier for me, Hurado is more dangerous to my team due to his combat readiness knockback. That's a big reason why I was able to climb so high after being walled in mid-champion for so long. I'd like to make a push early this week to try and get some one-time rewards but I've only seen one beatable team in 10 refreshes so far.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't luck out with any quality healers when I started the game. So I'm looking at either Hazel or Aither, which will be better in the long run?
I will be using Jecht as a secondary.

Current team makeup will look something like this: Vildred, Karin, Jecht, either Hazel or Aither. I know not the best to really start with, but I hate re-rolling. Any recommendations for the healers? Or would having Jecht with either of Hazel/Aither be too much healing?

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I have another new player question: in the Guild you can request for aid. However it seems there's only certain materials that I can request for. Why is that? Some of the things being requested by others are not in my options. Do I need to have owned at least one of it before I can request it or something of that nature?

Edit: couple more questions. How do I change the speech options when I'm camping in a labyrinth? I always get the same ones. And what is the main source of transmit stones? I saw you can get a molagora each week.

Yes, you have to have owned a material before you are able to request it. I assume you're looking for specific catalysts?
Try buying the catalyst chests from the guild shop if you have enough currency, maybe you'll be lucky there.

Concerning speech options in camp: Every character has exactly two options, and other characters will consistently react the same way to those options.
This is why people use camp calculators to find good character combinations that boost each other with their available options:
https://epic7x.com/friendship-calculator/

(I am just linking the first calculator google spat at me, maybe someone else can link a more up-to-date one.)

Transmit stones are received for releasing heroes - I personally never do that, so my main source for SILVER transmit stones are daily quests and event missions. It's enough to buy the molagora seed from the transmit stone shop each week, and occasionally the gold phantasma.
If you are talking about GOLD Transmit stone, you need to transmit/release 5* heroes (I think?) for those or pull 20 times to get 1. My main source for these are the check-in rewards (you get exactly 6 each month this way), and occasional event rewards though, since I mostly hoard my BMs for limited banners and don't pull often.
You also get a bunch of silver and gold transmit stones from Abyss Rewards on specific floors.

WTF, they completely dumbed down her wings, wow.

I didn't luck out with any quality healers when I started the game. So I'm looking at either Hazel or Aither, which will be better in the long run?

Current team makeup will look something like this: Vildred, Karin, Jecht, either Hazel or Aither. I know not the best to really start with, but I hate re-rolling. Any recommendations for the healers? Or would having Jecht with either of Hazel/Aither be too much healing?

Jecht is a quality healer already (especially with his dispell), if you want to supplement him with either Hazel or Aither, I suggest Hazel since she has some extra buff abilites and you can work on her specialty change to make her even more usable (especially once you get some good fire DPS).
I know some people use Aither in Wyvern, but I personally find him to be very lackluster as a healer, if that's what you want.
Hazel's healing depends on her ATK value for some reason, so she needs a bit of a different build than most healers, keep that in mind.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

hIIyAVF.gif

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
Jecht is a quality healer already (especially with his dispell), if you want to supplement him with either Hazel or Aither, I suggest Hazel since she has some extra buff abilites and you can work on her specialty change to make her even more usable (especially once you get some good fire DPS). I know some people use Aither in Wyvern, but I personally find him to be very lackluster as a healer, if that's what you want. Hazel's healing depends on her ATK value for some reason, so she needs a bit of a different build than most healers, keep that in mind.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Baiken is such an annoying character to use with all the RNG in her first two skills unless you super invest in them, violet is so much simpler.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, you have to have owned a material before you are able to request it. I assume you're looking for specific catalysts?
Try buying the catalyst chests from the guild shop if you have enough currency, maybe you'll be lucky there.

Concerning speech options in camp: Every character has exactly two options, and other characters will consistently react the same way to those options.
This is why people use camp calculators to find good character combinations that boost each other with their available options:
https://epic7x.com/friendship-calculator/

(I am just linking the first calculator google spat at me, maybe someone else can link a more up-to-date one.)

Transmit stones are received for releasing heroes - I personally never do that, so my main source for SILVER transmit stones are daily quests and event missions. It's enough to buy the molagora seed from the transmit stone shop each week, and occasionally the gold phantasma.
If you are talking about GOLD Transmit stone, you need to transmit/release 5* heroes (I think?) for those or pull 20 times to get 1. My main source for these are the check-in rewards (you get exactly 6 each month this way), and occasional event rewards though, since I mostly hoard my BMs for limited banners and don't pull often.
You also get a bunch of silver and gold transmit stones from Abyss Rewards on specific floors.

Jecht is a quality healer already (especially with his dispell), if you want to supplement him with either Hazel or Aither, I suggest Hazel since she has some extra buff abilites and you can work on her specialty change to make her even more usable (especially once you get some good fire DPS).
I know some people use Aither in Wyvern, but I personally find him to be very lackluster as a healer, if that's what you want.
Hazel's healing depends on her ATK value for some reason, so she needs a bit of a different build than most healers, keep that in mind.
Thanks for the detailed response. I got confused when I read the wiki and thought the heroes could have multiple speech options, but I realise from what you're saying that those are the response points lol. I didn't have a particular material I wanted to ask for, it's just I saw people requesting Ultra Fangs but it wasn't on the list of things I could request.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I can still access and wrap up the tournament's first difficulty in the final week, yeah? Not sure I can finish the grind before tomorrow's update.

Ah, so she looks like that ingame too. :/
I always like the idea of the creepy angel and devil on her shoulders.

Those still show up in Xrd for various attacks. I imagine at least her S3 will show them.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Finally fully awakened Angelica. Those Heart of Hypocrisy catalysts just did not want to drop for me, had to go almost all AP shop. Went from 17k HP to 18k HP, not sure why I bother fully awakening all my units haha.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Think we'll have another CONNECTINGAGEDDON on our hands with tomorrow's patch?

I feel like the Baiken shitshow wasn't just server load, it was so much worse than any other server issues the game has experienced, there had to be something else adding to the problem. I wouldn't expect anything worse than the levels of lag we got with, say, Luna.

Someone mentioned in Discord that the game's been out for 6 months as of tomorrow. That time sure flew by. Wonder if they'll do anything, I guess we could look back and see if they had any kind of event for the KR version's 6 month.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the Baiken shitshow wasn't just server load, it was so much worse than any other server issues the game has experienced, there had to be something else adding to the problem. I wouldn't expect anything worse than the levels of lag we got with, say, Luna.

Someone mentioned in Discord that the game's been out for 6 months as of tomorrow. That time sure flew by. Wonder if they'll do anything, I guess we could look back and see if they had any kind of event for the KR version's 6 month.

I suspect this too, it was a big update and probably brought on more changes than just the collab. Someone may have made a mistake and was causing a lot of unnecessary server traffic.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Months after beating Abyss 80, I decided to make some progress through the final 10 floors. Got to Abyss 85, and I'm now stuck on the Dark Corvus DPS check. I really need to upgrade gear, but it's a constant strain on gold.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I just discovered the labyrinth campfire simulator that works out the best topics of conversation to increase morale. Such a great tool!

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think upgrading gear should cost half as much as it does.
The gold balance in this game is awful in general. Most gatcha games have a dedicated dungeon for farming gold, but you'll hardly ever have to farm it. This game, occasionally, lets you do one money dungeon a day for maybe a week, and the yield is laughable. Everything in this game costs so much gold while giving so little. Even if you get millions of gold farming Hunts (which would still only give substantial gold when refilling energy), you will burn through it all while crafting all the materials you got from that Hunt.

Finished abyss 90 today. I hope it's a looong time before they add more floors.
Nice, I wish the last reward was better, but I'm just greedy, haha.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anyone got good guide for abyss 82-90?

i spent all my BM and crsytals to summon my 2nd baiken, need some BM for dizzy lol

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Dizzy looks really good....

Press F for Fat Cat.

My next six star will be Kitty Clarissa.... was going to be General Purgis but seeing that Dizzy can debuff like crazy I'm going to level up a cleanser.... now why did I sell all those warrior resist artifacts a few months ago.... F

This event is exhausting me. Taking today off from E7.

How?

I like auto 2-3 times in the morning, auto a few hours later at work, auto again during lunch, auto on the way home and than use daily energy to do hunts, spirit altar etc

Farming Epic catalysts in World is like way more involved than this.....

Mascot Hazel easily over Aither.

Jecht = Banshee
Mascot Hazel = Golem
Montmorancy (after her spec change but she can do it now even) = Wyvern

Vildred and Jecht is already half of a top Banshee killing team.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Baiken is indispensable for me in Guild Wars. She has yet to fail at killing every Diene or Angelica i've faced on the first turn (technically first two turns since she always procs the extra turn), turning it into 3on2 immediately. And they are in 90% of the teams.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Dizzy looks odd.

She is an AOE only mage which likely means low modifiers. Look at Yuna.

She shares stats with ML Baal and Zeno which means poor stats and poor awakenings.

But if that S3 is an actual miss that hits anyway, and not just an animation, this is going to mess up ML Cartuja.

And I feel like she should be a couple shades tanner. It's like they whitewashed her.

Eh, if I get her, I can put that rage set to use.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Hm several people expressing dissapointment in Dizzy's kit on the stove page. I have tons of bookmarks and the artifact is decent so I'll shoot for it but she seems kind of meh outside of pvp. I have better AOE characters, and there is no way in hell she'd be fit for wyvern. If only that S3 had def break on it as well.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Anything that counters fat cat can only be a good thing.

Pretty sure people were expecting her to be an aoe powerhouse but since we still don't know her multipliers yet, I wouldn't rule her out.

I'm hoping that if they ever do a Jena SC, it's something similar to Dizzy

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Dizzy is strictly PVP, but she looks to be insane against any team without a cleanse.

Eh, debuffs and debuff extension will work great for my Wyvern 11 team. Right now my fourth is Yuna and I can definitely do better, there.

I've been thinking for a while of swapping Judge Kise out for a very high effect resist Destina in my main pvp team, I should have most of the gear ready.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I might pull for Dizzy, I'm always a fan of debuffs and she might(probably won't because all AOE) help on abyss 86 by debuffing Ken throw my rage gear on her or something. While she seems like more of a pvp character 2 turn speed/attack/blind that can be extended seems like it could be great for bosses. Hopefully she has decent mods.

Were you unable to log back into your account?

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Considering I'm currently building more for PVP than PVE, bring on Dizzy I say.

(Artifact would be nice too.)

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
Mascot Hazel easily over Aither.

Jecht = Banshee
Mascot Hazel = Golem
Montmorancy (after her spec change but she can do it now even) = Wyvern

Vildred and Jecht is already half of a top Banshee killing team.

Thanks for the info. I went into this game thinking it would be a straight forward process, but there's a lot of content to work through and try and understand.

For someone that is only rank 20. Is there any use in trying to pull for the Special Character, in this case Dizzy coming up. Or would I be better off just trying to roll in the normal summon pool to expand my characters?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Baiken is indispensable for me in Guild Wars. She has yet to fail at killing every Diene or Angelica i've faced on the first turn (technically first two turns since she always procs the extra turn), turning it into 3on2 immediately. And they are in 90% of the teams.

Yeah, she's killing it for me in Guild Wars and brought me up to Challenger in Arena. I've actually found her more effective with Torn Sleeve than R&L since it is another shot at landing a bleed on Angelica/Diene's.

Mine is so powerful with the CR boost that I can wipe almost everyone but a healer first round. Attack with S2 on a blue unit, use S3 on anything but a red, follow up with Lidica to chip down either the first unit attacked or the second, have Chaos Axe S2 kill one unit and grant an extra turn to S3 kill the next unit.

Weak against Lidica teams that can push back Baiken and I still avoid CR pushing teams that have Roozid or speed imprint units.

Edit:
Dizzy's S2 immediately increases the value of Baiken. Played properly one can stack 8-9 bleeds on an enemy going S2 to S1 with Torn Sleeve, then have Dizzy S2 and push back the enemy so Baiken can then do S3 for boosted damage on the extended debuffs. Won't work well against bosses that avoid CR pushing, but makes Baiken instantly more valuable against bosses that punish debuffs.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Dizzy is mostly PvP? That's too bad. I was considering pulling for her but I have zero interest in PvP.

But then, my roster sucks atm so maybe I should pull her anyway.

I did another ML pull and it got me a 3* Gunther. Why are ML pulls like 80% trash again? For something you can only pull once in a blue moon, that's pretty damn stupid.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, debuffs and debuff extension will work great for my Wyvern 11 team. Right now my fourth is Yuna and I can definitely do better, there.

I've been thinking for a while of swapping Judge Kise out for a very high effect resist Destina in my main pvp team, I should have most of the gear ready.
The thing about w11 is that you should be mainly bringing units that can help you kill faster not survive longer, you'd need Alexa to really make her potent for w11

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.