• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure the President isn't supposed to be talking about stuff like that, but that's pretty much the norm now.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If evangelicals really want to go to war over the Antichrist, that's...certainly something.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
No innocent person would ever do something like this.
No person with a state of mind that their job is secure would do this.
He scared scared

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah
I'm still scarltching my head at this one. How is impeaching a president negating anyone's votes?

They seem mad about their "guy" facing consequences, not rule of law.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
It's surreal to see the president of the US quoting a pastor while implying that his impeachment will result in a civil war.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I like how he refers to himself not as "me", but as Donald J. Trump.

tenor.gif

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I'm still scarltching my head at this one. How is impeaching a president negating anyone's votes?

They seem mad about their "guy" facing consequences, not rule of law.
Fox has been playing an old clip of when Clinton was being impeached for a blowjob and a dude said that stuff. Trump literally cant think for himself at this point

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If a civil war breaks out, honestly I could see trump getting shot or hung lol. Like somehow the stupidity of his admin will let him get caught.

Full Gaddafi.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I am totally in favor of gun control, but this may not be a bad time to think about buying something for protection.

He is totally unhinged and has tens of millions of mindless Americans behind him.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Just think of how many people with guns are cheering this on right now saying "you're damn right Mr. President".

Obama might as well have been 100 years ago we have fallen so far.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Talking about evangelicals like Trump ever read the fucking bible or believes in it.

His only god is the almighty dollar.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Cool story bro. It's a super tiny portion of our country that would risk their family and lives over defending Trump if he were removed from office. Zero chance there'd be the numbers to actually do anything. Plus if he were actually removed from office Republicans would be the ones to make it happen so there would need to be some really significant, unavoidable crime.

Would evangelicals actually be mad when Trump being removed from office would put an actual Christian in the oval office?

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Bone chilling stuff right here. You know his base is looking for any excuse top use their guns on Democrats and minorities and Trump is encouraging them

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Not that I believe anything like that would happen, but what a reckless idiot for trying to incite his fan base in such a manner. He should be impeached just for shit like this.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Dude really thinks people are ready to die for him.

No but there are plenty of gun owning white men who are more than happy to fight for the Presidency. Freedom Fighters. Fighting for 'murica. I don't doubt you will see mobilization of hate groups and Trump is going to encourage it.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017

i think the house impeachment vote will get bipartisan support. the dems will make it a majority on their own so you'll have some republicans in competitive seats trying to look moderate.

then it'll die mostly on party lines in the senate, with collins and some other competitive seats voting for conviction, as they have people to spare.