• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The NPC's have so much life now. Patches sneers like such a troll!

Gs7D421.png

Umbasa.

oBBtLDT.png

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
The Fat Official redesign looks ridiculous. That's some heinous Killing Floor/Serious Sam shit right there.

What was the impetus? "Well, he's fat, so let's show his belly." Why even touch the mask? Baffling.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
i am fucking dead at vaatis stream. what a memer.

ritual blade is literally the p2w weapon. 12 str to wield that monster. claymore is 20..

the thing is broken. deluxe andys eatin

also the new attack animations. parry, backstab etc are insane. really nicely done.

svnty6rs3

May 13, 2020
depends how good you are. I did plenty of grinding so it lasted at least 25 hours just to finish it. Then I went back to get some of the trophies I missed.
I struggled a lot with Sekiro to the point where i just stopped playing it so I am still debating on whether or not to get this game, but it really looks like a console showcase.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
I always try to get into souls games (I own every single one- and have pre-ordered this) but I'm TERRIBLE at them. I usually throw my hands up in the air after no more than 5-10 hours. Really wish they had an easy mode for losers like myself.

Scarface

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I struggled a lot with Sekiro to the point where i just stopped playing it so I am still debating on whether or not to get this game, but it really looks like a console showcase.

This is also much easier than Sekiro. You can summon companions to help and use magic which was broken in the original and remains broken in this.

Gorgamel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if I should buy the Digital Deluxe edition or just the normal game. I beat the original DS on PS3 way back when it was released. I just am not sure if by going with the Deluxe edition, it's almost like cheating by getting all those items/armor. Can I get those items in game? Or are they just for the Deluxe Edition?

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Playing through Dark Souls right now and I am getting too excited for this. That goddamn photomode though. I'm going to spend an inordinate amount of time with that and every single game that has one. *stares at Miles Morales*

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
After watching footage of cinematic mode, who would ever choose that? Ugh, looks terrible at 30 FPS.

Sadnarav

Nov 6, 2019
Do you have to be playing offline to use the photo mode? How that works? I've always thought that was the reason Bloodborne or Dark Souls 3 didn't have Photo Modes

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Nice ! I'm more interested in the OST tbh. Do you know when you can download it/have access ?

This is a guess, but comes from experience with other collector's and limited edition games from SIE. Soundtracks typically launch alongside the game itself - they're treated with street dates as well. So I'd imagine midnight eastern tonight.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
This is a guess, but comes from experience with other collector's and limited edition games from SIE. Soundtracks typically launch alongside the game itself - they're treated with street dates as well. So I'd imagine midnight eastern tonight.
Alright, that's what I thought (I never bought digital editions..), thanks for the confirmation.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I just watched Vaati's steam to hear Stockpile Thomas' line, this game is now ruined for me. His "heart of gold" bit is nowhere near as good as the original.

Radamammuth

Dec 8, 2017
Watching the stream and mmm yeah music is a huge disappointment. Sad really : /

Why did they go in this direction? Smh