• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lol
60-percent-of-the-time-it-works-everytime-anchorman-gif.gif
Lmao

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Biden's Brother could be worse.
Worse than a son who got kicked out of the Navy for rampant drug use, then divorced for sleeping with prostitutes and more drug use and who then immediately started dating his widowed sister-in-law while simultaneously knocking up a woman in Arkansas? Worse than Hunter how?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
makes sense. biden was only getting 30 percent at most. once the field winnowed all that was gonna go to bernie

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The early interview on CNN when they went to some Bernie girls and were like "I heard you're not going to support the nominee if Bernie doesn't win" and then they flatly refuted it was gold.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sanders, Warren, and Butigeg are viable here. Sanders got the most votes in the first round.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Had a strong feeling since the beginning of all this that Pete was going to take it and feel increasingly certain of this with every half hour.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
How do they do this sort of stuff in Brazil? Are they predetermined by the party, and not these big spectacles like they are here?
Each party has their own system, but most are based on simple voting between all party members, while the rest just appoint a candidate of their own choosing with no voting involved.

It's worth mentioning, naturally, that we currently have 33 different political parties here, and not all of them will come up with a candidacy themselves. Interparty alliances are the norm when it comes to the big executive branch roles.

The only press coverage the process gets happens after the candidates are announced.

My man, I have been on the "end all caucuses" train since like 2008 and I first learned of them. The only way you could include less people in the process is to only allow landowners to vote. It's literally the dumbest shit ever.
It's blatantly undemocratic. Who the hell has time for that shit.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
So, a lot of the Biden people just left without doing a second preference at my precinct. Bernie won my precinct with 99 votes. Delegates were dispersed thusly at my precinct ranked by raw votes:

Bernie 3
Warren 3
Pete 3
Klob 2

Klob was NOT viable on the first round and I think she took some of the Biden voters that were not too butt hurt.

In my home town my mom is reporting on the ground. She has confirmed the Biden was viable by the EXACT amount of voters needed. That town is a rural town of about 13k in IA4 (Steve King's district). She says there are a lot of people and that Bernie came in first.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know about the process because I'm not from the US but surely it isn't a coincidence that CNN sent their two most well known faces to the area where Biden seems to be failing. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.