• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OnionPowder

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Just this fucking weekend I went through the Sonics drive thru and when I got up there they said "wait you ordered something??" and totally forgot about me. I had to sit for a couple minutes but then moved on with my day like an adult.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
EauxHQ1UMAE7t-K

Doesn't he eat McDonalds every day like his daddy or something?

pewpewtora

Nov 23, 2017
Connecticut
so wait, she's upset because she had to wait for her food and was too nervous to eat her breakfast sandwich because she assumed someone was gonna poison it? Boo fucking hoo Karen.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
100 percent this was because she failed to read the Shake Shack conclusion.

KingT

Oct 30, 2017
She is overreacting my take is that she is stressed with all that's going on lately and I don't think the employees at McDonald's care if she is a cop or not.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I feel oppressed whenever my Crunchwrap Supreme isn't perfect.

I get it, sister. Fight the real enemy!

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
Here is a video of someone who did get his McMuffin. I've watched quite a few of his vids before and this was just uploaded a few mins ago don't know if it is a coincidence that he uploaded a McMuffin vid what with tweet of the cop but still I love his enthusiasm.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what it is about THIS video specifically, but I'm legitimately mad. Just the fucking audacity of it. The fact that this right wing trash just laps that shit up. It's infuriating.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of when I was working in fast food and how we had been instructed to give discounts to cops no matter the situation. I always thought it was fucked up considering they are not exactly cash-needy.

Last edited:

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Funny how on one hand so has to order online because people would pay for her, but at the same time she supposedly doesn't get thanked enough.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit. I assumed based off the replies this was bad but everybody is really understating it here. What a gross fucking video. This literally happened to me over the weekend and I didn't make a Facebook live video of evil fast food employees. Like what the fuck.

also the fucking privilege of she ACTUALLY pays for her food and doesn't let other people. Like are for fucking real

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
what the fuck did I just watch?

I stopped eating fast food but McDonalds does this shit all the time from what I remember.

I can't even get mad. She is clearly distressed and this is a real issue/problem to her personally..... but it looks to me like this person has no clue what real problems are. Real problems deserve our attention. This isn't even worth spending a second on because people have real problems that need addressed.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
The only criminal this clown should be chasing is the Hamburglar, with plastic toy handcuffs and a nerf gun.

I would live to see a wave of reaction videos from people crying in their cars when McDonald's tells then the shake machine's broken.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This reminds me of when I was working in fast food and how we had been instructed to give discounts to cops no matter the situation. I always thought it was fucked up considering they are not exactly cash-needy.
Idk why cops are turning Fast Food places all of sudden. It's so weird.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something is going on, I think Antifa has infiltrated fast food. This poor man went through a similar ordeal.

this is art

She wants it all the over because she just wants some McDonalds...

The gall

she really fucking said "because I just want some McDonald's"

like, holy fuck

I hope she eats McDonald's 3 meals a day for the rest of her life, stupid ass crying ass mentally unstable and having a gun ass toddler with a badge

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Bunch of minimum wage workers probably got yelled at and their jobs at risk because Cop McMuffin had a sad about Black People taking a stand.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Officer Karen McMuffin.
Would make for a great fake ID name.

In one of those videos she professes she can't wait for time off, relaxing and taking off the uniform and not worrying. Imagine her relief if she left the uniform and job off permanently. I can already hear her say "ba da ba ba baaa, I'm loving it."