• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which series should Messi read? (keep my tastes in mind, this isn't a popularity poll)

• Naruto

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Bleach

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Dragon Ball (original, no Z)

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • One Piece (I know this will win by popularity)

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
Happy Birthday Tyrant Rave !

I've been trying to watch What If? all morning long and Disney + won't let me watch anything, it just stops like it's loading even if I switch to another show it's the same thing. Maybe I need to delete and redownload the entire app.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
So if I don't fanart of this for Steve and Peggy coming out of the What If? cartoon, I'm going to be highly disappointed.

6arv0xy6w3jz.jpg

TEP

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really read much since March, but I've been on vacation since last Friday so I've just been relaxing and reading a whole bunch.

Wicked Things - I enjoyed it, but it just made me want more Giant Days.

Heartstopper Vol 1-3 - Really great. I don't think I've experienced a book with better done romantic tension.

Sprite and the Gardener and Tea Dragon Society - Just a couple of nice short and sweet stories. Sprite and the Gardener has gorgeous art.

Spy x Family Vol 5 - I do not like Yuri at all, but he was much more tolerable when paired with Anya. Knowledge is a swole chihuahua.

Flying Witch Vol 9 - Just a nice chill story about witches.

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol 1-3 - Watched some of the original anime when I was kid. Never read the manga before. Despite that, I'm feeling a whole ton of cozy nostalgia while reading it.

Silver Spoon Vol 1 - Good stuff. I'm so happy there's 14 more volumes of this.

Komi Can't Communicate Vol 1-6 - *double thumbs up*

The goal for the rest of my vacation is to continue reading Fullmetal Alchemist and start reading the Grant Morrison Batman collections I bought like seven months ago.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yea Spawn! If its really Rave's B-day then Happy Birthday~!! lol

I can't believe how good that Metal Slug Tactics game looks.
I'm still kinda blown away.

Yea it looks so good. Kinda surprised it took this long for them to try a tactics game lol. Seems like such a great fit now that I we see it.

But, game of the show was Eastward! So damn happy its got a release date

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, nice! Love Nguyen. Looks like its a 3 issue Black Label series. Then they have another big series planned for after this. Lemire teased the two projects awhile back. Cant wait.

Robin-Batman-1-preview-A.jpg

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Nguyen, I have been searching for a hardback copy of Descender volume 2 for ages.
That book seems rare as shit. Very annoying.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
The hardcover? It's oop
Yeah I know. Its not even that old either. But I can't find any copies in circulation.
At least ones that aren't going for stupid money.

Annoyingly there are shit tons of copies of vol 1 everywhere.
No vol 2s though. Maybe it had a much lower print run.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really appreciate Batman: The Brave and the Bold working in team-ups with B and C list heroes. Sure, Green Arrow and Aquaman (and Blue Beetle soon enough) have definitely gotten boosts over the years, but where else are you going to see Adam Strange or Bronze Tiger get the spotlight?

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
DC must just be really weary of over-saturating their line up. I mean, they seem to be trying to optimize their entire line since Future State. Plus all the back ups and books like Urban Legends. Robins would usually sell itself you would think. Especially with everything going on with Tim. If he cant have a solo, this is the next best thing I guess.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Batman beat a solar powered alien warship by zeta beaming Earth's Moon and creating an eclipse.

What even is this show?

Status
Not open for further replies.