• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
There's always an election somewhere and everything's nationalized, so unless someone's directly involved in a race you'd expect that Barr policy to have a pretty high bar for coming into effect.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking crazy none of this ever leaked. DoJ requests the search warrant and has to go in front of a judge to make the case that a crime was committed, and that his hotel has more potential evidence of a crime. The judge has to agree with them and then issue the warrant…

And it's all been kept under wraps.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017

Awesome…👏🤣……and scary at the same time.
I mean, if absolutely irrefutable criminal evidence was just found in Trumps safe, they are going to look even more stupid (if that's possible)

All of these shit bird idiots need to put their money where their mouth is, and go attempt to raid FBI HQ like they did Congress. Please. And tell them what date they are going to show so a prison cell can be waiting.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
ok its finally sinking in for me.

a no knock warrant is a pretty massive thing? they wouldn't do that just for the hell of it or to even search for evidence blindly? surely they would only execute something like this if they knew where exactly the evidence was?

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
You must know how ignorant and miserable you sound by dismissing this as nothing. No one's popping champagne just yet, but it's nice to know the bottle is chilling.
Not ignorant but definitely miserable. Have been since 2016 and multiple times thereafter when the bottle was "chilling" only to be pulled out and completely warm. Again. The amount of replies I'm getting shows how desperate people are for any sort of "good" news against orange shit stain. So much so that anyone even a bit skeptical about something of worth actually happening gets called miserable and ignorant. As if the last 7 years didn't happen.

I'll feel happy with yall when something actually happens in court.

Oct 27, 2017

a no knock warrant is a pretty massive thing? they wouldn't do that just for the hell of it or to even search for evidence blindly? surely they would only execute something like this if they knew where exactly the evidence was?
ScentedBasicCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

a no knock warrant is a pretty massive thing? they wouldn't do that just for the hell of it or to even search for evidence? surely they would only execute something like this if they knew where exactly the evidence was?
A federal judge is probably not going to sign a search warrant for 'we want to fuck around and find out,' so I'd say there is a greater than zero percent chance that they have something they're looking for, specifically, and intelligence to suggest it's there.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
I mean, if absolutely irrefutable criminal evidence was just found in Trumps safe, they are going to look even more stupid (if that's possible)

All of these shit bird idiots need to put their money where their mouth is, and go attempt to raid FBI HQ like they did Congress. Please. And tell them what date they are going to show so a prison cell can be waiting.

"Do you really doubt that the deep state Dems and their corrupt cronies at the FBI didn't just plant that evidence? They already tried to keep him from being president, they tried to take his presidency away, and they stole the election! Come on now, it's obvious sheeple!!"

I think people deeply underestimate how far down the rabbit hole 35-40% of this country is. It's why these seemingly outrageous Fox News talking points work.

Oct 30, 2017

They won't care about any evidence; none of them will.

They will ignore it and hark on about presidential priviledge and the fact this is somehow a massive overstep of authority and an attempt to dethrone their god king.

They're unhinged and dangerous.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Dark Brandon memes turning out to be the inverse of all the Trump memes expecting Trump to suddenly arrest Hilary Clinton and stuff like that, I wonder if we've been missing some inverse Q drops being posted on the internet.

Maybe Trump himself was inverse Q all along.

View: https://twitter.com/BrandiLynn4Ever/status/1556688156807905284

Incredible he's still stringing these morons along with the exact same empty date hype over a year and a half later.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
There's always an election somewhere and everything's nationalized, so unless someone's directly involved in a race you'd expect that Barr policy to have a pretty high bar for coming into effect.

Would likely not apply to former presidents in the same way, that tradition is generally just for sitting presidents and VPs.

Spiro Agnew was prosecuted for taking bribes while In office, and took a plea deal after resigning.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I can't even imagine the amount of incredibly solid evidence you must need to have to get the sign off on raiding an ex-President's home/business in the first place.