CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
This "Third World Country!" thing is going to be a rallying cry going forward, I can tell.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
52e

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I choose no longer get excited about this shit. Not until actual consequences are handed out. So much of this shit feels like it's done to save face or placate democratic voters into "feeling good" about things.

All the while not shit of note is actually done after the big "show of force". Yawn. Wake me up when something actually happens.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I choose no longer get excited about this shit. Not until actual consequences are handed out. So much of this shit feels like it's done to save face or placate democratic voters into "feeling good" about things.

All the while not shit of note is actually done after the big "show of force". Yawn. Wake me up when something actually happens.
QIQg.gif

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
"Here put these gas masks on"
"Did someone deploy tear gas?"
"No, it's the only way to get past the McDonalds farts loitering in the hallway"

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

The FBI just no-knock raided a former president's home.

Yawn?

Dec 22, 2017

Please be satire jesus fucking christ

niccoolnic

Nov 20, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT

I mean I'm usually not too optimistic regarding holding Trump accountable but… we are talking about an FBI raid of a former president.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This "third world country"/"banana republic" thing is just peak GOP projection. Yeah, we're on that track because of you neo-fascist shitbirds. Anyway, I would love consequences for Trump, he can get fucked all the way to the sun and back.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1556789609794764800

Not smart enough to put two and two together to make clear Donald Trump's presidency was third world banana republic bullshit, but hey, they're irrationally mad and that's funny as fuck.

Worst case scenario: this was a forced effort by the FBI to get back documents Trump took and has refused to give back. For a party of law and order, I thought they disliked theft?

Bongino doing his best Stephen A Smith impression, did he even take a breath in that segment?

Dan: Skip, you know I've always been a fan of the FBI, I've worked with those guys on the ground, I even worked two years for Barack Obama.
Skip: Sure.
Dan: HOWEVER

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017

The FBI just no-knock raided a former president's home.

Yawn?

Please be satire jesus fucking christ

I mean I'm usually not too optimistic regarding holding Trump accountable but… we are talking about an FBI raid of a former president.
Yes. Yawn. I'm not gonna sit here and celebrate until I see indictments and charges. Idgaf about celebrating on social media anymore. Wake me up when he can't run for president or is being held accountable by a jury.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Since trump is in New York at Trump Tower someone needs to get to the sewer and see if any papers get flushed down.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, been tuned out, how does this relate to Alex Jones?

Alex Jones was in court the last month or so over a civil suit filed by the parents of the children killed at sandy hook. It went badly for jones but the best moment came when it was revealed that his lawyers accidentally sent the complete text record of his phone to the prosecution, the prosecution told the jones lawyers they did that and asked if they wanted to retrieve them or have them destroyed, they didn't object to the mistake, and it was used as evidence in the case against Jones, which he lost. The texts were then shared with the Jan 6 committee yesterday.

The other poster was joking that this could be the motivation for the search. Tbh it could, but ut was just a joke.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Bruh, the dopamine rush upon hearing this news. God, I hope this fuck can finally be taken to justice somehow.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yes. Yawn. I'm not gonna sit here and celebrate until I see indictments and charges. Idgaf about celebrating on social media anymore. Wake me up when he can't run for president or is being held accountable by a jury.
Yeah, it sad. I can see these events as fuel for his idiotic base. They will use this to cement the "witch hunt" and all the idiots will rally behind him for 2024.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017

Yawn. Trump was arrested. People get arrested every day. Call me when he gets serious jail time.

This is how you sound

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
As stupid as Trump and team is, I doubt they were dumb enough to hold onto the evidence. God I hope this is the end for all of these fuckers