Rag

Oct 30, 2017
This is the most optimistic I've felt in years. We need accountability so badly.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The right wing reaction to this is scaring me too.
They really going to encourage Insurrection Vol. 2

I mean, even rats know when to flee a sinking ship.

Surely they are at the real crossroads now if they want to salvage what they can.
It's not a sinking ship. The entire conservative movement in America is still highly united around Trump.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I have it on good authority that the safe was filled with nothing but ketchup packets.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
First the IRA gets passed, now this. So glad to get an avalanche of hopium after months and months of pessimism.

Oct 30, 2017
DoJ didn't want to risk shit getting out. They kept it all very close to the vest.

We were all like, "how can we reconcile Biden's promises of justice and Garland's lack of action?" and Garland basically just said, "reconcile deez"

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017

Melania:
tea-9.gif

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
I don't know what's going to happen in the next months, but the sputtering, impotent rage of today is so satisfying. Let's go, Brandon.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
However this plays out, this is a big deal and I imagine will continue to have rippling effect across the board

Honestly, a little nerve wracking considering how things seem to spiral in the worst ways possible lately.

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
The right wing reaction to this is scaring me too.
They really going to encourage Insurrection Vol. 2

Which is why they better have the fucking goods this time.

Like 100%, unequivocal, undeniable, non-technicality and absolutely damning.

Not evidence that needs a 3 page NYT essay to explain why it's bad, like evidence so crystal clear and damning you can hand it to a lean right coworker or relative and they just have no defense.

Anything short of that and DeSantis/Trump will be on TV declaring the need to prosecute the "real criminals" and restore our country from third world status and if god forbid they win, Hungary will look like an upgrade.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
As much as I want this to be true there's going to be some bullshit about how his son told a secretary's cousin to maybe consider placing the documents somewhere safe if he felt like it and Trump isn't personally responsible or something
Stop dude.

Feb 14, 2018
Concerned about what the Jan 6 lunatics will do in response to this.
Cry in their prison cells?

Maybe the ones who aren't in prison will go do something stupid that lands them in a cell.

Hang on, I just remembered that the Jan 6 lunatics have already responded. Their leader put out an official statement, it's on the first page.