• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
No way the NDP will topple the government for a while. They have no money left. They couldn't even rent a plane for the campaign so at the very least it should last a while.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah not sure where all this coalition talk is coming from. They'll work with whoever is going to help them forward their agenda which in some case is going to be the NDP and in some cases the Conservatives.
People keep thinking the NDP are going to muscle the Liberals into doing what they want, yet the Liberals have enormous power to bully them around.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
That's good then that the Bloc is becoming a more progressive entity! Do you see them trying to work with the Libs and NDP more now?

Though Bill 21 is troubling...
Bill 21 as disgusting as it is was voted in by Quebec citizens. Why would a Quebec centric federal party speak against it?

May 30, 2018
161+23 is pretty stable, thank goodness we don't need BQ, they need to be shutout in the wilderness along with the Cons

Time to pass Pharmacare and some other NDP policies, and JT needs to take the fight to Ford Kenney and Legault. Needs to step on their throats

We need a good 2nd term, can't rely on a shit candidate like Scheer again

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
Pure laine quebecers really love voting in wave. Three elections, three waves, three different colors (5 if you add the provincial elections). Truely a distinct society.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
lol Liberals lost their only seat in Alberta. womp

NDP will have Edmonton Strathcona tho

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I can't vote yet and felt so helpless about that. Seeing my own province go to Jason Kenney just a few months ago was terrible (though expected sadly, where I live). I am so glad to see the nation not falling to Scheer as well.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
May I ask since you're from Quebec, is there truly a strong sentiment there to separate from Canada and that's another reason people support the Bloc? I don't really understand it...

There isn't a strong sentiment to separate, but there is a very strong sentiment for the ROC to mind its own business and not impose anything onto Quebec or try to undo the laws it passes and such. That's why people are voting Bloc. The more ROC tries to impose, the more fuel they're going to pour onto the the separatist embers.

MeBecomingI

Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn. Goodale is such a good MP. This is a fucking shame.

The CBC stuff about the signage was true. It was insane. There was shit everywhere. Such a toxic election here. Also, that vote split here may have cost Ralph his seat. Thanks NDP!

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's good then that the Bloc is becoming a more progressive entity! Do you see them trying to work with the Libs and NDP more now?

Though Bill 21 is troubling...
I agree about Bill 21, absolutely. Though I can see them working with the Libs/NPD now more than ever. Blanchet, from what I've seen from him so far, seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I think this is a good night overall. Now here's hoping the next year will have everyone being smooth and cooperative while the conservatives whine about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.