• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I really hope Joe wins so Kamala can run in 4yrs.

American police have been infiltrated by white supremacists. His solutions are outdated and obsolete.
I don't know how many times I have to say it but what his solutions are don't matter, what matters is what solutions congress brings him. That's where the change has to happen.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Godddd I hope there's a debate 2. Biden will wipe the floor with Trump.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
"I consider myself a transitional President."

Great answer. Started off iffy, ended strong.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, no serious candidate would run on "defund" or "demilitarize" the police.

Those words scare away too many centrists.
yeah this country is very center right unfortunately it takes very slow prodding to get them further left. ive resigned to that for a while now. Messaging has to be more innocuous to get shit done. Boil the frog by turning up the heat, however also when shit is in chaos thats the other way you can move left quickly as things are now.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
This got the loudest applause in the town hall, yet leftists want him to say "defund police" and "ACAB".

Ah yes the leftists are the problem, not the police killing unarmed black folks. No one expects him to run on defunding, but he's running on giving more money to the police for training they'll just ignore. We've seen it time after time. Reforms while still maintaining the police hierarchy do not work. They just ignore it.

His answers don't satisfy me but I've already sent in my mail in ballot. And yeah I'm a leftist but my vote counts the same as yours and I'm not trying to shame you for believing that cops will reform themselves even though I don't agree.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I just stumbled upon this. Had no idea this was on. Of the 25 minutes I saw I thought he did great. He's human.
That last 5 seconds was powerful.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Its weird how he always stumbles on "hundred thousand" and says "million", I've noticed he does that a lot.
Is that part of the stutter he's dealing with?

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Its weird how he always stumbles on "hundred thousand" and says "million", I've noticed he does that a lot.
Is that part of the stutter he's dealing with?

When I've seen him do it, it's usually to back into a number more realistic (e.g. catching himself that he's exaggerating with a million and walking back to hundred thousand, which is the right ballpark figure). I think he's seeing how trump just overblows and overexaggerates and he doesn't want to do that.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
It is October 5th, and these people are still saying they are undecided. How in the fuck

Lol, reminded me of this woman NPR had on after the first debate who was "undecided" and just ashamed the two choices had come down to this. Lying about how Biden didn't talk policy at all or how he'd help the American people.

It's bullshit, any undecided is just a closeted Trumper.

Oct 29, 2017

Watching some of these clips legitimately made me tear up. What a statement to say he wants to be the transmission to the next generation. It's so weird to not hear inspiration from government. Four years of denial, narcissism and hate. We need Joe and Kamala.
I know the "meet in the White House" statement is good dressing but I truly believe he will make that round table happen. Wow. He makes me hope our country can heal