• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The first 20 minutes there were connection errors, the dodo code chenged and so on. Finally I managed to connect and sell my turnips but I was kicked off of the island right away by another connection error and then I forgot to leave the queue.
I understand that you probably never make mistakes, but on the contrary, I'm not perfect.

I'd like to clear some things up. I am not perfect AND I want us to be friends from here on out.

piratethingy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Any particular type of furniture you're looking for? Otherwise I might just drop off bells, but thanks for hosting either way!

not really, I do like a lot of the ninja-ish stuff lol

but I only said that because I just don't really need bells, no tip or bells tip is totally fine

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I guess I only got to do one trip on the island I joined. I'm....not sure I want to go through that all over again. I still have like 60 more batches of turnips. Maybe I'll just wait to sell them on my own island later this week.

Who am I kidding? I just netted over 2 million bells on that first trip. Now I want more.
lol....

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
So how do I put my code here? I have to modify mi island a little bit but they're on 585! I have to help the era community lol
Is there a special place to put the dodo code?

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Wear the clothing you're going to give. After you sell the turnips, drop the clothing. It's what I'm going to do. :)

Ah smart! Will remember that for futures. I am currently trapped on his island in my own clothes, however.

piratethingy holler after things have calmed down and I'll get you whatever ninja-y things I can, thanks again for hosting!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
470 turnips.

Tips, especially cool furniture, clothes or diy, appreciated but definitely not required. If you don't have spare don't worry about it. If you want to take multiple trips please re-queue. Thanks, love y'all

[Hidden content]

thanks. In and out fairly quickly. Did you build the fences to keep people away from your flowers etc?

left you a grand piano - thought it more interesting than just borig bells :)

..and that just got me over my 10m target for nook miles.

piratethingy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
thanks. In and out fairly quickly. Did you build the fences to keep people away from your flowers etc?

left you a grand piano - thought it more interesting than just borig bells :)

..and that just got me over my 10m target for nook miles.

yeah really just to keep people on task so everyone can get their turn if possible lol.

and thanks very much, I loved the grand piano, have not seen one yet so very excited to put it down!

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
yeah really just to keep people on task so everyone can get their turn if possible lol.

and thanks very much, I loved the grand piano, have not seen one yet so very excited to put it down!

You have a fancy violin? I can bring one over.

Edit: oh cool, you're wearing the sushi outfit I gave! :)

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The constant messaging back and forth between friends/family about turnip prices, hot items, opening the gate, etc...is really starting to lessen my enjoyment of the game. It's starting to feel like actual work. :/

I think I need to take a break.

Oct 25, 2017
Josh5890 Was finally able to sell so thank you a million for allowing this and sticking with such a line :D

Hope you enjoy the complete T-Rex fossil set and the 99k bells i dropped (was Phil 👍)

Also just left the queue, so sorry everyone for holding up the line a bit :/

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So how do I put my code here? I have to modify mi island a little bit but they're on 585! I have to help the era community lol
Is there a special place to put the dodo code?
You can host a private island on www.turnip.exchange and then post the link in hidden tags so only registered members can see it. I would advise against just straight up posting the code as you'll have tons of people just leaving/joining your game. A more low-tech alternative to turnip.exchange is a google form (sign up) attached to a google sheet (queue).

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I'll use turnip exchange in a moment!
Please I plan to leave this open for a few hours here using everyone's tips... but first I'm helping some friends and co-workers and they suck at connecting to the island LOL

piratethingy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
470 turnips.

Tips, especially cool furniture, clothes or diy, appreciated but definitely not required. If you don't have spare don't worry about it. If you want to take multiple trips please re-queue. Thanks, love y'all

[Hidden content]

Queue is closed for now. All in line can come through and then I'm going to remake with a max of 3, think it'll be a little smoother.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, my sister has a 539 turnip price, I'm going to open it for a few hours, please be careful with the flowers. Tips are appreciated.
The shop is at the right side of the island.

https://turnip.exchange/island/c78dcb54
Hey! Thank you so much for this. I was planning a second trip but I got kicked out, which is totally fine. Apologies if there was a one-trip rule. I'll get in the queue again. I really want to tip and didn't get a chance!

Edit: never mind the queue is locked.

ShineALight

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, my sister has a 539 turnip price, I'm going to open it for a few hours, please be careful with the flowers. Tips are appreciated.
The shop is at the right side of the island.

https://turnip.exchange/island/c78dcb54

I'm the last in queue (Kenny) and have been disconnected three or four times for some reason as soon as I'm able to join so maybe it wasn't meant to be. Thank you for hosting regardless!

Edit: of course after posting this it worked. Thank you very much to you and your sister!

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Alright!
I'll be here as much as I'm available.
Turnips are: $585
Tips or furniture are appreciated!

Turnip Exchange code:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
EDIT: Working now! Get into it Era!