• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, there you go. Trump has something to hold over conservative voters. However, he has a 94% approval among Republicans. Doubt this has the effect he is expecting.

Obviously he does this in the most disrespectful way too.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
consider the election stolen.

unless it's a landslide, it's being contested and handed to trump by his sc

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yep, don't expect anything different. awful =(

even when trump's long-gone, that win in 2016 will have major ramifications long down the road just simply because he got 3 spots on the SCOTUS.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's longer than I expected. Prolly trying to secure donor bribes.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
"Ms. Coney Barrett - What is your position on QAnon?"

Also: strap in for all the justifications based on the constant talks of fraudulent elections coming up hot!

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I said it in the other thread. A nominee will be submitted by end of next week at the latest. And a confirmation before the middle of October. The Republicans were absolutely ready for this.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Channel all that frustration to getting Trump and all his Congressman Lackeys out of office. That's all we can do now.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I.....might have to leave the country at this point. Even if Biden wins, the damage Trump would have done to the nation will be felt until I retire (at best).

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I can't say I'm surprised, the GOP are always full of shit when it comes to their "rules and traditions" which are seemingly pulled out of thin air from decades ago and they never want to follow themselves, but I also think trump sees this as something he can run on in the last month of the election for something he did for "his people"....I think it won't work how he thinks, in fact I am willing to bet that trump ramming through a SCOTUS appointment so close to the election, replacing one of the most beloved justices for democrats, will get more people pissed at him and want to vote his ass out harder. Not to mention the fact that he will 100% bring up this nomination over the last weeks before the election and think he looks good for it, but people are stilling dying everyday to covid and the GOP still aren't helping anyone or smaller businesses, so the idea they have time to ram through a justice appointment while people actually die and starve jobless I have a feeling won't be the best look for them either.

Still fucking sucks this happened now.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
It should be a machine. They press their button, we flip our switch. But block him. If he doesn't get blocked there isn't any Justice.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
"Ms. Coney Barrett - What is your position on QAnon?"

Also: strap in for all the justifications based on the constant talks of fraudulent elections coming up hot!

Yup, in precarious times like this, everything will be weaponized by the administration.

Things are ugly already and you'd have to be a fool to think things are going to get better on November 4th.

Oct 25, 2017
Brace for the absolute worst. Shapiro merged with Desantis merged with Stephen Miller. We need to plan and fight from here as if the worst possible candidate was installed as the next SCJ.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I can't say what I am thinking, both because of website rules and federal law.

This is disgusting.