ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Depends also on if the ending of The Bad Batch is used as a springboard in a similar manner that Clone Wars set up The Bad Batch. And then that show essentially took the torch.

For example, do the force kids get explored more? Is Omega getting a live action continuation or animated? Do they want to continue exploring any other events they teased, but didn't show? Unless of course they've just decided to use Tales for that. Which is fair.

Edit:

There's also the fact that they brought Asajj Ventress back and what their plans are for her now.

Last edited:

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Yo that supposed to be teeth on the Dark siders helmet?

GMq9vdQXIAA93QE

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't seen ashoka yet but I feel tomorrow is the perfect time to binge it while playing Jedi Academy.

May 24, 2019
I saw EP1-6 at the movies this weekend (not for the first time) and I'm wondering if Palpatine being Sidious was a reveal for the audience in EP3, or had everyone pretty much worked it out by then? In AOTC it seemed like they wanted us to think they were two separate characters, but it must've been obvious even without the hindsight we have now.
I did see them as they were coming out, but I don't remember.

Anyone recall gasping with realization at the same time Anakin worked it out in the movie? lol

Berroclese

Oct 25, 2017
I saw EP1-6 at the movies this weekend (not for the first time) and I'm wondering if Palpatine being Sidious was a reveal for the audience in EP3, or had everyone pretty much worked it out by then? In AOTC it seemed like they wanted us to think they were two separate characters, but it must've been obvious even without the hindsight we have now.

Anyone recall gasping with realization at the same time Anakin worked it out in the movie? lol
It's pretty obvious at the end of TPM when Yoda and Mace are asking "but who was destroyed the master or the apprentice?" the camera pans to Palpatine while some ominous music plays. I could never understand the various theories that came out about it around the time (I remember a big one being that Sidious was a clone)

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Heroes and Villains has this Darth Maul shirt available to purchase today only. It's like $25 after the discount, and free shipping, but still more than I would normally spend on a tee.

heroesvillains.com

2024 Exclusive! Darth Maul Natural Tee

Printed art on the front Short-Sleeve Tee Ribbed crew neckline Comfortable and lightweight Regular fit 100% Cotton Officially Licensed Star Wars Merchandise Trevor is wearing a medium t-shirt.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

Maybe for the kids in the audience who didn't notice that the guy beneath the hood had the exact same voice and face as the Chancellor. But from Ep.1 the audience is expected to know that the Chancellor is the sith lord. Dooku even tells Obi-wan the truth in Ep. 2 but Obi didn't believe it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Jw77FdHHE

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Having watched a ton of reactions, there are a lot of people who genuinely thought they were separate people until Revenge of the Sith.
OR others were suspicious of Palpatine and thought they could have been working together together.
Or they had assumptions about him potentially being Sidious because they found Palpatine sketchy (especially in RoTS when he tells Anakin to kill Dooku, tells him to leave Obi-Wans body, etc.)

Oct 25, 2017
Phantom Menace rerelease did 8 million over the weekend , seems pretty good
ROTJ did 5 last year

I feel like I knew as a 8year old watching Phantom Menace and if I somehow didn't I definitely knew before AOTC that he was

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Wait. What? Was that a "reveal"? 8-year-old me just took that as a fact while watching it in 1999? It's not like the films hide it at all, and Palpatine being the Emperor's name wasn't like… new? I'm struggling to figure out how there was any speculation to be had?

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I saw a clip where Carrie-Ann does a little kung-fu with the Force, and really, that's all I want out of SW now. No more lightsabers. Go back to basics and choreograph fights with the Force.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the Master & Apprentice book. Very good, just a bit short.

Starting Shadow of the Sith next. Not sure how the stuff with Luke and Rey's parents will work, but maybe they just dont actually meet or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching Phantom Menace with the rerelease for the first time in a very long time,

Anakin really should have been a few years older, I get why and I think Lloyd was actually really likeable and such but feel like everything would have been better served with an older Anakin.
i also don't get the choice of making him fumble his way through the space battle, like the movie established he's a great pilot.
I actually think it takes away from the character in the movie

Also Padme was really great and underrated, shame what happens to her by 3.
they really should have got the stuff with her and the Rebel Alliance into ROTS

If there was 1 thing i'd like added to something like Andor its for them to show she was working on all that behind the scenes before she died.