Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got some cheap plastic frames from michaels(Canadian arts and crafts store) for my Amano vogue poster and the barbenheimer print. I painted the barbenheimer frame using a pearl pink spray paint. I was lazy and skipped the priming step but I'm really happy with the results. I just gotta get my wife to put them up on the walls now.

IMG-4652.jpg

IMG-4651.jpg

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Next week, 24 hour timed edition starting 1/16 @ 8am PT.

store.jamesjean.com

Adrift IV

Caught between ocean and sky, it's unclear where she belongs. The waves swell and crest in an array of colors, dragging her below, the water charged with an ethereal bioluminescence. But as she is lifted into the sky, she evaporates, only to return as a tempest over another ocean. Adrift IV is a...

JJ-ADRIFT4-PR_BEAUTY_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Adrive IV by James Jean
Print: 25″ x 19″
Image: 22″ x 16-7/16″
Intricate holographic and foil detailing
Sculptural glass-like details and enhancements
Signed by James Jean and numbered
Release date: January 16 at 8 AM PT
Price: $500

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible. I don't think he's done a horizontal print lately. The embossing previews look amazing. The gold outlines are divine.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale tomorrow, 1/11, at Bottleneck, at 12pm EST:

MOCKMAIN_1024x1024.png

Astro Boy by Kilian Eng
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$75

MOCKVAR_1024x1024.png

Astro Boy - Variant by Kilian Eng
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 65
$85

AstroboyV2animation-ezgif.com-resize_1024x1024.gif

Astro Boy - Multi-Layer Acrylic Panel by Kilian Eng
3-Layer acrylic panel
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram authenticity
Limited edition of 65
$175

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale tomorrow, 1/11, at Mondo, at 12pm CST:

Mike.Texeira_Ghost.Rider_REG_glow.anim_large_13_1024x1024.gif

GHOST RIDER #15 Screenprinted Poster. Artwork by Mark Texeira.
24" x 36". Edition of 165. Printed by Lady Lazarus.
Ships to Select Countries. Estimated Shipping April 2024.

$80

Mike.Texeira_Ghost.Rider_VAR_glow.anim_large_13_1024x1024.gif

GHOST RIDER #15 Screenprinted Variant Poster. Artwork by Mark Texeira.
24" x 36". Edition of 65. Printed by Lady Lazarus.
Ships to Select Countries. Estimated Shipping April 2024.

$100

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Hey ya'll. I've been out of the print game for a while, but I have some old prints from circa 2016-ish that I wanna offload on eBay or something. What's the best way of going about figuring out about how much they should go for?

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Hey ya'll. I've been out of the print game for a while, but I have some old prints from circa 2016-ish that I wanna offload on eBay or something. What's the best way of going about figuring out about how much they should go for?
As the above poster says, look up values on EB.
If you're on Facebook you'll get a lot more legit uptake on some FB print groups than on eBay.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
If it's any help and possible to (I have no idea) you can make a burner account and I'll vouch for you on whatever groups I'm a part of.
Appreciate it, but it's only a couple prints I'm looking to part with for now so I'm not gonna worry too much. Just the 2015 Cloonan Sex Criminals print from Secret Panel and the Randy Ortiz The Road variant.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Static Medium DesignCon stuff is up:

staticmedium.com

DesginerCon - New Releases

Static Medium is your one stop shop, offering superior art reproduction, print finishing services and limited edition artworks, made in LA by people who understand the creative process. Static Medium helps artists connect with their audience, making fine art attainable for all.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone! We're releasing a new hand-signed art print by Ilya Kuvshinov today at https://plushart.club!

3_6b7f8909-b80e-49b3-be80-43bf88adc248.png

Pearl Hand-Signed Holofoil Special Edition by Ilya Kuvshonov
18"x24" Hand-Signed Ultra Violet Pigment print on rainbow holofoil w/gloss and varnish.
Only about 40 copies available
$100
Available at 12 PM PST at https://plushart.club

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Available to preorder now at https://www.sideshow.com

the-mask-of-zorro_zorro_silo.png

The Mask of Zorro by Chris Valentine
24"x36"
Fine Art Lithograph printed on uncoated 300gsm paper
Edition of 200
$65

the-mask-of-zorro-spanish-variant_the-mask-of-zorro_silo.png

The Mask of Zorro (Spanish Variant) by Chris Valentine
24"x36"
Fine Art Lithograph printed on uncoated 300gsm paper
Edition of 125
$75

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale tomorrow, 1/18, at Mondo, at 12pm CST:

Nate.Sweitzer_Silence.of.the.Lambs_large_1_1024x1024.jpg

THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS Screenprinted Poster. Artwork by Nate Sweitzer.
24" x 36". Edition of 185. Printed by DL Screenprinting.
Ships Worldwide. Estimated Shipping April 2024.
$80

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale today, at Bottleneck, at 12pm EST:

Spider_REG_1024x1024.jpg

Spider-Punk by Raid71
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 250
$50

Spider_FOIL_1024x1024.jpg

Spider-Punk - Foil Variant by Raid71
Screen print on foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$60

Spider_Punk_GIF-slow_1024x1024.gif

Spider-Punk - 3D Flip Lenticular by Raid71
1mm PET
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered COA with BNG hologram of authenticity
Limited edition of 100
$85

Darkseid

Oct 27, 2017
Fancy poster crew — I mostly lurk this thread (though I've been around forever and was a part of several of the old place commissions!) but if I could ask a favor: if anyone ever gets a bead on a Oliver Barrett Rondo of Blood print, could you be so kind to let me know? Been trying to track one down forever — eBay notifications have been on for a couple years; never have seen anyone put it up on Expresso Beans. Honestly have no idea what a fair price would be for it. But I've never had this difficult of a time tracking down a print with a reasonably sized run!
Much appreciated, this is kind of a desperation move since I've had zero luck on any other avenues. Thank you!

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Fancy poster crew — I mostly lurk this thread (though I've been around forever and was a part of several of the old place commissions!) but if I could ask a favor: if anyone ever gets a bead on a Oliver Barrett Rondo of Blood print, could you be so kind to let me know? Been trying to track one down forever — eBay notifications have been on for a couple years; never have seen anyone put it up on Expresso Beans. Honestly have no idea what a fair price would be for it. But I've never had this difficult of a time tracking down a print with a reasonably sized run!
Much appreciated, this is kind of a desperation move since I've had zero luck on any other avenues. Thank you!

Will keep an eye out! Have you tried any of the Facebook buy/sell/trade groups? I know FB sucks but those are still probably the best place (or Expressobeans with alerts set up).

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale today, at Bottleneck, at 12pm EST:

Thanos_REG_1024x1024.png

Thanos by Phantom City Creative
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 250
$60

Thanos_FOIL_1024x1024.png

Thanos - Foil Variant by Phantom City Creative
Screen print on foil paper
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$80

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Last of Us by Gharliera should be ready in about 1.5-2 weeks. Once again sorry it's taken so long.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Those Amano vogue posters are now in stock but in a smaller size(19 x 26). It's a really weird dimensions though to find a frame for

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
On sale now at Spoke Art until 11:59pm PST tonight:

wF7j5hN.jpeg

The Boy and The Heron by Felicia Chiao
archival pigment print
Hand-numbered and signed
18" x 24"
$80

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Picked this up at the Festival of the Arts at Epcot. It'll go in my Fiance's Haunted Mansion Office Corner.
GUD37Cm.jpg

DMwVPvr.jpg

Last edited:

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Last edited:

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
FYI, a few notable former Mondo folks have a new start up:

Home

Made By Mutant

Article from the Austin Chronicle:
www.austinchronicle.com

Mondo Veterans and SpectreVision Announce New Collectibles Company Mutant

Reassembled team working on major poster and vinyl releases

Of course, this doesn't mean they're starting from scratch. Alongside a commitment to working with independent artists, Mutant announced a portfolio of partnerships with some of Hollywood's heaviest hitters, including Disney, Universal Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Legendary Pictures, and Netflix.

And, of course, this means they'll be bringing their unmatched contact list of artists with them as well. The confirmed initial artist roster includes many Mondo regulars, including Nicolas Delort, Matt Taylor, Deb Lee, Phantom City Creative, Rory Kurtz, Matthew Woodson, Greg Ruth, Francesco Francavilla, Teagan White, Daniel Danger, Murugiah, We Buy Your Kids, and Ken Taylor (some of whom had pledged never to work with Mondo after the sale to Funko, proving that, in business, it's personal connections that matter).

One of the very first projects announced is a collaboration with Pressure Printing, an original sculpted and foil-stamped art print by Mondo regular Aaron Horkey. On the vinyl side, there's an upcoming release for the Wonka soundtrack, with songs by Neil Hannon and score by Jody Talbot. Following soon after will be posters for another of Warner Bros.' biggest releases of the upcoming year, Dune: Part Two. Following that, the Mutant team promises releases from Hans Zimmer, Carter Burwell, Isabella Summers, Goblin, Laura Karpman, Le Matos, Simon Wasko, and more.

Last edited:

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London