• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Zoro actually peaked on the roof. Once he cut Kaido he lost that dog to knock out his opponents in one decisive strike. King capped at 3 strikes and Lucci survived his strike. He's gonna need to go back for another two years of training soon

Oct 26, 2017
Kendrick vs Drake

E9C33D902D07E582BD760CE1089001BA113BA3B8

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
The Boys season 4 looks incredible.

Shogun, Fallout, House of the Dragon... This feels like the golden age of TV shows.

Oct 25, 2017
yes hello officer the west side La nigga and the Canadian . They right there

How you know they did it

Listen they told us both bring more messy than teenage girls at lunch .

Anyone else

Well now that you mention it take Cole off the strength

Oct 26, 2017
When you're at the local comic shop on Free Comic Book Day and see two kids get super excited when they see a bunch of One Piece omnibuses. 😀

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
When you're at the local comic shop on Free Comic Book Day and see two kids get super excited when they see a bunch of One Piece omnibuses. 😀
You love to see it!!
One of my friends has a shirt and another one likes to send me pics of a merch collection one of his streamers has. I'm always like y'all just need to start reading already lol

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't care if it's not an album. This run of disses is an EP to me and should be considered alongside his catalog lol.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man all my irl friends are either working hard and got no time to game like we used to (and I'm proud of them for that, I'm in the same boat) or I just don't like gaming with them anymore, but I used to have a regular MP crew of irl friends and we haven't played a game together in like a year. I finally got back on an MP game with a crew of ppl I know in real life and was enjoying the shit out of it and now this happens and IDK if half of em are gonna keep playing or not. Kind of a bummer.

Having fun watching realities diverge in the threads where this is being discussed, at the very least. IYKYK. We'll see how this plays out. Hopefully the account link is made optional again and Arrowhead can reverse this hit to their game. I was really feeling how universally loved this thing was. Felt good, like playing PUBG used to.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
You know if One Piece still did 2 hour tv specials that recapped arcs. I think we'd be getting one for Fishman Island this year with how long it has been since it aired.

Also this is tangential to One Piece. But damn I've been having a great time manga wise this year. Chainsaw Man, Undead Unluck, Record of Ragnarok, Baki Rahen, and One Piece have all been killing it. There's a lot of other manga that I've also been enjoying a ton so them not being listed don't mean I think they aren't as good. Just means I didn't think of them right now. The only downside is that my gut says Record of Ragnarok will slip up like usual. Since the series pretty much peaked with the first 4 fights.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
"I can't wait to see more of his rampages" Haahahaah oh Edison you are adorable.
Getting closer to the chaotic parts of Egghead.

Also, happy birthday Luffy. Happy Children's Day.