Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
So after seeing Eternals last night what are we expecting for future plot threads?

Jon Snow wants to help with stuff way above his pay grade so gets a sword? Seems like he'll be in Blade which is nowhere near the cosmic stuff he needs to do to find Sersi.
Will likely be a secondary character for future Avengers stuff in a similar position to characters like Hawkeye and Falcon who weren't headlining their own movies/shows at the time

Eternals 2 in a few years will be about Harry Styles and co.?

I was wondering how they were going to integrate such a large cast into the MCU going forward, and yeah, killing half of them in their debut movie does the trick lol.

They did a decent job introducing the group. The only one that got a short straw was the mute Flash girl I don't know the name of. Want to see more of her though.

Superbagman

Nov 3, 2017
So we're just throwing Now way Home spoilers in thread titles now. I don't care how "slight" they are, that's just wrong

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know why that thread says "slight" spoilers. It's not even a slight spoiler!

It makes it seem like mutants are in the movie though, which is an odd thing to say.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I mean even the finale of Loki would have been a better fit for the poll than Strange's spell going wrong.

Superbagman

Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I've stayed mostly clear of spoilers for NWH, so I guess I just overreacted, and assumed the poster was alluding to something I wasn't privy to.

multiverse shenanigans aren't exactly a spoiler given all the trailers have shown it.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I dont see how that thread title is a spoiler. Its just the same discussion as been happening for a few years. How to bring Mutants into the MCU naturally while trying to avoid the "but where were they" question. Now the content within the thread, yeah that's spoiler territory but honestly it feels like its all publicly known between Loki and the trailers shown so far. Its not like someone took the leaked synopsis of NWH and made a thread talking about big spoilery plot points...

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Posting so I can get that Discord link.

I was in Disneyland last week. Avengers Campus is pretty damn cool. The Doctor Strange show was really fun, and we got to see Thor arguing with Loki.

Oct 25, 2017
Posting so I can get that Discord link.

I was in Disneyland last week. Avengers Campus is pretty damn cool. The Doctor Strange show was really fun, and we got to see Thor arguing with Loki.
I wonder when the second ride is going to open. With Galaxy's Edge it felt like everyone knew what the plan was for Rise. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have no idea what's going on with Avengers second ride.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I wonder when the second ride is going to open. With Galaxy's Edge it felt like everyone knew what the plan was for Rise. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I have no idea what's going on with Avengers second ride.
Especially since that Spider-Man ride suuuuucks. I waited like an hour for that and was so let down. Rise of the Resistance was amazing and I only had like a 30 minute wait.

Oct 25, 2017
Especially since that Spider-Man ride suuuuucks. I waited like an hour for that and was so let down. Rise of the Resistance was amazing and I only had like a 30 minute wait.
I like it but I've also never had to wait an hour so that probably has an influence on my opinion. I think it's fun but it's very clearly the "second ride," it's not meant to be the primary attraction. But the main attraction doesn't exist yet, so...it has to do all the lifting on its own. The land really needs that primary ride.
Galaxy's Edge got to lean on its environment a lot before its second ride opened, just the land itself is quite a novelty already. Amazing visuals all around.
A couple costumed characters and a spider droid, while fun, can't quite carry the avengers land as well in the meantime. But I haven't heard a peep regarding the quinjet ride since opening. 🤷‍♂️

Rlan

Oct 27, 2017
Wellington, New Zealand
Re: Recent Post Credit Scenes

I am a bit confused that these two movies make clear references to both Hawkeye and Spider-Man, but it seems that neither of these things are actually dealt with in the film / show they'd be a part of? The new Black Widow seems to have nothing to do with the Hawkeye show, and Venom seems to have nothing to do with the No Way Home? Feels very bizarre.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019

I am a bit confused that these two movies make clear references to both Hawkeye and Spider-Man, but it seems that neither of these things are actually dealt with in the film / show they'd be a part of? The new Black Widow seems to have nothing to do with the Hawkeye show, and Venom seems to have nothing to do with the No Way Home? Feels very bizarre.
There's still three episodes to go for Hawkeye, so it will be dealt with. Also, Natasha is referenced plenty already, so there is some groundwork for emotional resonance for when Yelena will show up. Let alone the fact that there's something to be done with the symmetry between Echo and Yelena here (Hawkeye (seemingly) killing their family members). And then Kate having her own sense of symmetry with them (losing a father / family member, this time with a more positive role for Clint).

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

I mean Yelena is in a recent trailer in her comic accurate espionage gear

odiin

Oct 27, 2017

Have you actually seen No Way Home or the entirety of Hawkeye yet?

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure some people here would love to know there's a Kate Bishop avatar available on Disney+

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
I could be wrong but I think when you ask to have your account deleted, it defaults to showing "banned" no matter what. Otherwise, it would still show his name and avatar.

Nah, I showed that in the old thread. There's a difference between self requested bans, and actual bans.

This:
35c4a5a843.png

versus:

bf3aa2a7b7.png

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm not a big fan of the all the clickbait gossip wranglers out there but take this with a grain of salt.

old.reddit.com

Corey Stoll (Yellowjacket) will be playing MODOK in “Quantumania” - Daniel RPK on Patreon

Posted in r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers by u/Fel_Ibiapina • 871 points and 400 comments

If that's true that's crazy town.

You need to give some sort of idea as to what that spoiler is related to. A specific movie? TV show? Character?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Huh, that's interesting if true. Though it should be noted how iffy RPK is as a source for non-trailer stuff. He's posted numerous blatantly false things lately, from claiming that Charlie Cox was the one interrogating Peter in the first No Way Home Trailer (which was clearly false from the moment he said it) to there being a mid-credits scene in today's episode of Hawkeye.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Ant-Man, they never did follow up on a certain plot point from the first movie.

Hydra walking away with Cross' experimental Pym Particles.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, that's interesting if true. Though it should be noted how iffy RPK is as a source for non-trailer stuff. He's posted numerous blatantly false things lately, from claiming that Charlie Cox was the one interrogating Peter in the first No Way Home Trailer (which was clearly false from the moment he said it) to there being a mid-credits scene in today's episode of Hawkeye.
Exactly why I said take it with a grain of salt. He's a very iffy source.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Sony making a Kraven movie seems a lot less random now.

(I wonder why the change. Was it Into the Spider-Verse? I'll bet it was Into the Spider-Verse.)

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
100% it was Spider-Verse. What a shame- a Kraven movie is far more interesting to me than Tobey Maguire nostalgiabait.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That would've been a far better and interesting choice than the live action Spider-Verse we're getting in No Way Home.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Kraven going on a Morlun styled rampage through the Spider-Verse trying to hunt down Spider-Men would have been an interesting concept. But heck, maybe its a blessing in disguise if they instead figure out a way of doing Kraven's Last Hunt in the future instead.