Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
One of Sukuna's parents was related to Tengen, the other was related to the Zenins. Just give Yuji the most fucked up, incomprehensible family tree possible. Jujutsu Cousin.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I think he specifically did something to close Maki in the barrier which is outside the bounds of a normal closed domain.
Didn't look like he did
And Maki would get hit either way if he just spam slashes in her general direction he just can't target her specifically
Why she still needs suddenly useful miwa

Oct 27, 2017
For an attempt
Families can share CTs
Maybe Kenjaku was hoping that Sukuna twin has the technique
Or something
This is why Kenjaku should have done more infodumps or talking with yuji before he died
Yeah, this info should've come from Kenny, but I don't think he even had a single conversation with Yuji. They pretty much only met at the very end of Shibuya

MH MD

Oct 25, 2017
This is what's confusing to me. Because if that was the case then why did it matter that he's a reincarnation of Sukuna's twin?
Correction: it's his dad who was the reincarnation, the reason it matters cause Kenjaku wanted to create the perfect vessel or something like that, it would explains his physical strength and compatibility with sukuna in the first place, him learning other techniques through soul swapping is a separate matter but it's a way to train him as well

Oct 27, 2017
Correction: it's his dad who was the reincarnation, the reason it matters cause Kenjaku wanted to create the perfect vessel or something like that, it would explains his physical strength and compatibility with sukuna in the first place, him learning other techniques through soul swapping is a separate matter but it's a way to train him as well
why would his physical strength come from the reincarnation lineage? And in the chapter this was revealed it said that Yuji having Sukuna's finger since birth was why he was so strong

Also does this then mean Gojo was wrong about Yuji being a vessel for a long time meaning Sukuna's technique would be engraved on him?

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Still holding onto the conspiracy theory we haven't seen the last of Kenny.

gn131ta09e1c1.jpg

Mom has a binding vow attached to Yuji beating Sukuna. I'm sure of it.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
why would his physical strength come from the reincarnation lineage? And in the chapter this was revealed it said that Yuji having Sukuna's finger since birth was why he was so strong

Also does this then mean Gojo was wrong about Yuji being a vessel for a long time meaning Sukuna's technique would be engraved on him?
Gojo was still right that interaction with Sukuna finger gave him shrine
Just needed that Black Flash combo to go super sorcerer

Ferret

Oct 25, 2017

I think the finger from birth made him stronger as a vessel not physically stronger (why he could suppress Sukuna), it also would have made him a culling game player by default even if he never ingested another finger and allowed Sukuna to incarnate prematurely. So I figured having that soul lineage was to ensure there was a suitable vessel that would be where Kenjaku needed it. And this is purely speculation but it probably was easier for shrine to engrain on Yuji because it was something that his genes or soul or whatever had the potential to manifest naturally.

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
Who the fuck knows man, that whole twin shit is gobbledygook to me. Gege always gotta get weird with it, just make him a secret descendant of Sukuna or something. It's a lot more tropey but the current explanation feel so non-commital, like Gege wants to have his cake and eat it too. Now his dad gotta be the reincarnation of Sukuna's dead twin he ate in utero I guess.
I liked the initial twin leak misunderstanding. Too bad it was wrongly translated. I found that more simple and satisfying than being Sukuna being his uncle or something

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
An uncle hating on his nephew is funnier than brother on brother violence. Also adds some questions about Jin. Maybe he was in on Kenny's plan?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
An uncle hating on his nephew is funnier than brother on brother violence. Also adds some questions about Jin. Maybe he was in on Kenny's plan?
We saw the flashback that Jin was in denial about grandfather warning about his wife being dangerous
It's likely he didn't
Also implied or grandpa thinks Kenjaku killed Jin previous wife

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I mean look at this:

This woman has a crazy fucking scar running all the way across the dome, she's clearly bad news. Jin was just horny as shit, gotta be.
Maybe she was in an accident and need surgery
You're just being ableist

(No surgery scar looks like that lol)

Also is Kenjaku in Kaori and grandpa is sure she died or did Kenjaku killed Kaori
I'm mostly saying because the wiki thinks the body is Kaori lol

Edit: actually no it is kaori
So Jin is fucking a corpse of his wife lol