Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Would it possible to have this picture as an avatar with a transparent background? Cropping right after the hair would be ideal I think.
rb94y9M.png

How's that?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Would some kind soul please pop a "Channel 5 News" chyron beneath my current avatar? Thank you!

dinosaladyqj1r.png

prateeko

Oct 26, 2017
I know this is a suuuuuper long shot, but my current icon was made for me by a very generous user back when I was a mod on IGN's boards. I assume there's no way to easily modify it so it fits in here (as you can tell/may remmeber, IGN's default color was gray-ish). I run "Dark" mode all the time, so it may be it's better not to do anything, but figured I'd see what more knowledgeable think.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
480kD3i.png

Can someone make a transparency of Shiva as an icon for me? With the crystal in her hand would be cool too!

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
Would love if anyone could do versions of my current avatar with the trans and/or lesbian flag.
8m5GYtV.png

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Can someone make this Sleeping Tails with a transparent background? Without the orange Zs and dashes is fine. Just the outline of Tails himself.

Here's the direct link for the big version of the image: https://i.imgur.com/gO46Sdq.jpg

Last edited:

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Hi, everyone!

Would someone be able to add the Bi flag behind this picture of shiny Politoed? It may need to be resized as well, but I'm unsure.Many thanks in advance!
Xj60xhqXK-S14YCbRBDsfjUxDkrs_lynQc4ymWkZXRo.png

Ex-Psych

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed we didn't have one of these threads yet, so let the avatar fiddling commence!

I dont know what the specifics for avatars are here so as far as guidelines this is all i got:

#1. Be Nice: Just like it sounds.

#2. Be Specific: Its hard to help when you don't have anything to follow

#3. Be patient: Its a brand new forum and requests take time to fill out

(This is my first thread please don't crucify me.)

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone be able to make a transparent avatar from the waist up of this art?

FZACGNtXgAEt3_E

Much appreciated!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a kind soul who can remove the grey background from this avatar I made? I would very much appreciate it, thank you :)

ellie_avi5ykiwl.jpg

Last edited:

dream-Fire

Banned
Sep 2, 2022
Link

Hey can this be made into an avatar, transparent background would be awesome, thanks!

edit: actually...maybe both resized and transparent not sure which one will look better :D

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018