Discontent

May 25, 2018
lazybones18.png

Discontent.png

I dunno, but it might be against forum rules to have that sort of thing, best check with a mod first.

Thank you so much! The trolling potential is too high, I can't just ask the mods first, I'd rather eat a ban lol.

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
ADB37D10A8094A653ACA9D1F5941D0956F2C2F4C
Can one of our resident avatar wizards please make this this fit the Era size standards? Please and thank you!

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Okay Era, I'm finally going to change my icon in honor of something I'm really hyped about.

But I want it to kinda resemble this one. With the blue at least.

I want an icon of Matt Murdock, head tilting a bit and looking up like in like in my current icon, a bit bloodied up.

Maybe something like from this scene?
tumblr_pg31y3p5V31tlgqkgo4_400.gif

Help Era you're my only hope.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi again, creative folks. I'm looking to go back to default Yoshi but feel it needs an AI enhancement to bring it up to modern, HD times. Would that be doable?

tekken2_intro_yoshimidrkwt.png

Any version of the above image will do if this isn't workable.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Oct 27, 2017
Probably not exactly what you want but eh. Might make for something easier for someone else to work with
I love it actually. It is avatar sized?
Thank you. In the past, it was given a blur filter to smooth things out and I appreciated those efforts as well. But I wanted to finally get away from my MS Paint cropped Gundam head over a low res image. The thought of that avatar, if ever, replacing the logo had me cringing and prompting the thread visit haha.

Last edited:

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

If someone could add the trans flag behind Caitlyn's head and avatar it I'd much appreciate it.

kolsonk

Jul 6, 2021
I am still somewhat new here. What is the maximum/optimal size avatars must be? I tried uploading an image earlier but it was too large

Edit: figured it out!

Last edited:

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
PS request if anyone is able. Can you please pull the graphic off the mug and upscale it? I'd like it to be printable. The shading isn't too bad, but if you can flatten the whites I'd appreciate that as well.

white-ceramic-mug-with-color-inside-black-11oz-left-605255db1f258_1000x.png

PeachyTofu

Magazine Journalist - PLAY, PC Gamer, Edge
Verified
Jul 9, 2021
United Kingdom

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hey, sorry to be a pain.

Could somebody take my current avatar and put the trans flag behind it?

Last edited: